Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 (Page 5)

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Iam just spechless after seeing this performance .  EmbarrassedDay DreamingEmbarrassedDay DreamingEmbarrassed
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Iam in sweet shock .  My  heart beat , respiratory rate , B.p nothing is in my control now . It takes time to recover for me .  Shocked

I can't put my emotions and feelings for tasha  right now in words Day Dreaming.May be after recovery i will try to talk on this .

Iam having one doubt i think its not live today right ?

May i know On what date  they did this stage performance actually  ?

Any way  Tons of thanks to tasha for giving me this kind of  intense feeling  . Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaprncz

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ziks

Iam just spechless after seeing this performance .  Embarrassed
Iam in sweet shock .  My  heart beat , respiratory rate , B.p nothing is in my control now . It takes time to recover for me .  Shocked

I can't put my emotions and feelings for tasha  right now in words Day Dreaming.May be after recovery i will try to talk on this .

Any way  Tons of thanks to tasha for giving me this kind of  intense feeling  . Hug
They shot this dance before only but they aired it today..Big smile..*hope i am right*...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaprncz

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged

Thanx amu for posting Smileforgot to thank u in my last post was 2 xcited after watching MR wet precapLOL and thnx premeer for postin the linxSmile.

MR+RAIN[FAKE BUT STILL]+HIS SMILE+WET HAIR+THE SONG=OMGBlushingBlushingBlushing
Am sorry but i did'nt luk at mahi even once.
I was obsreving wat ivy11 said that MR's perfomance was last lyk in awrd ceremonies they always give the last slot to big stars the ch also must no dat alot of ppl must b watching forMR AND MV'S perfomance and dat's y they kept their perfomance last taki ppl will have to see the whole programmeLOL and their's no denyn that D and N have bcome a poular couple.Ab jab itni akal hai colors walon ko to shud'nt they put 2 and 2 together and see wats gud for their channel and showQuestion.Just a thoughtSmile

Edited by niki11 - 20 March 2011 at 4:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksArmu4eva-sourire-ivy_11prnczTheRager

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by ziks

Iam just spechless after seeing this performance .  Embarrassed

They shot this dance before only but they aired it today..Big smile..*hope i am right*...LOL

Oh  thank u   thank u very much

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Day Dreaming
Thanx Sidra..for this pic....Hug
They looked dreamy here.....the whole set up made it look dreamy...Embarrassed
But i found few steps  funny....but the magic of DN made the whole performance look amazing...Embarrassed
And kudos to MR for performing so well....he rocked.....Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

Thanx amu for posting Smileforgot to thank u in my last post was 2 xcited after watching MR wet precapLOL and thnx premeer for postin the linxSmile.

MR+RAIN[FAKE BUT STILL]+HIS SMILE+WET HAIR+THE SONG=OMGBlushingBlushingBlushing
Am sorry but i did'nt luk at mahi even once.
I was obsreving wat ivy11 said that MR's perfomance was last lyk in awrd ceremonies they always give the last slot to big stars the ch also must no dat alot of ppl must b watching forMR AND MV'S perfomance and dat's y they kept their perfomance last taki ppl will have to see the whole programmeLOL and their's no denyn that D and N have bcome a poular couple.Ab jab itni akal hai colors walon ko to shud'nt they put 2 and 2 together and see wats gud for their channel and showQuestion.Just a thoughtSmile

My pleasure dear.. Embarrassed
I agree word on word to that....... its usually the big stars who do the finale act n today it was proven by colors themselves as to who are the real stars of Color...Tasha ofcourse.... n man i cant get the image of wet MR ..with his wet shirt.... looking soooooo adorably dreammmyyy Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksniki11prncz.Sidra

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

But... this whole performance had me thinking that the channel peeps are giving us this intimate and clearly SR-ish performance, because we're not gonna get it on LTL. Clever of them, by the way. But it was obvious LOL
Hey Ana u no wat i was thinking the same thing and pakaofying my mum bout it Winkbut wat she feels is that this is actually a positive thing coz now the channel is promotin them as a couple i think they were the only couple wid a romantic song so am feelin a lil beterSmile .Wat do u guys think bout it????? It's an open question everybody's answers are welcomeLOL

Edited by niki11 - 20 March 2011 at 4:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLadivy609sub_rosaElysiaprnczPrinsesse.SuviTheRager

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..SmileSmile

It was an outstanding performance!!
I agree about the performances at the award functions.. they keep the best towards the end..so they made us watch the entire thing..LOL well everybody were enjoying to the fullest.. but missed MR and MV among that gathering.. wished we had a performance from Vinay too.. too much to expect na.. but however am happy with this performance..Smile just a random thought..their first performance together to a romantic song coincides very much with all the love and their togetherness on screen on LTL..
now coming to their dance..both were fabulous..MR's style as usual was very good.. i mean here too the expressions, moves and act were apt.. and how can i forget his smile..Day Dreaming it just lights up the whole atmosphere..
MV too was very good..mainly both were so much at ease..specially i liked when he lifts her surrounded by all the green..colorful..Star and the moves went well with song [including the end steps when they got wet Blushing]the song being a romantic song..but there was not slightest of the awkwardness at any moment .. i mean they just seemed to be so much into that mood..
It just made me watch throughout glued to my screen..Smile

Well done Mishal and Mahi..ClapI hope this is just the start and we will get to see many more such performances Smile

Edited by -Roopa- - 21 March 2011 at 1:10am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaBeeesziksniki11Armu4evasub_rosaMelodiousDreamsivy_11prnczPrinsesse.Suvi.SidraTheRagerAreYaar

Go to top