Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 (Page 27)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

^^ I dont think it was reshot - just different camera angles. Ermm

Could be.....but I just rewatched both bits and it's different in the actual act.....MV kinda rushes through that portion and she's sharmaofying in a different direction alsoLOL....maybe it was shot in two takes and the SBS ppl got a better take than the Colors ppl.

Anyways it was a sweet portion.....wish they'd kept the close up that they'd shown in all the SBS/UMAT vids....they totally switched it in the actual act.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksMelodiousDreams.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by sidra2007

^^ I dont think it was reshot - just different camera angles. Ermm

Could be.....but I just rewatched both bits and it's different in the actual act.....MV kinda rushes through that portion and she's sharmaofying in a different direction alsoLOL....maybe it was shot in two takes and the SBS ppl got a better take than the Colors ppl.

Anyways it was a sweet portion.....wish they'd kept the close up that they'd shown in all the SBS/UMAT vids....they totally switched it in the actual act.

i agree - that SBS's zoomed in sharmaoing MV was a lot cuter - they shud have kept that.  and it was a different direction - didnt notice - so maybe u are right  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12AreYaar

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

the ones shown in sbs, etc.. cud be from their final rehearsal with their costumes.. which news channels covered it.. so that's why its different.. if u noticed they did have some mistakes in some steps..where in in the actual, there were none..well at least i didnt noticed..lol.. and well, it was edited so they probably used clips from the different shots they gave..LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire--Roopa-MelodiousDreamsincandescence.SidraAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

the ones shown in sbs, etc.. cud be from their final rehearsal with their costumes.. which news channels covered it.. so that's why its different.. if u noticed they did have some mistakes in some steps..where in in the actual, there were none..well at least i didnt noticed..lol.. and well, it was edited so they probably used clips from the different shots they gave..LOL

LOL yeah could be......funny how the final act usually is so heavily edited that they cut out a lot of the good shots/close ups......I felt the same way about the Harshiti valentine's day act a month back......all the better portions were in the unedited clips they showed in the news channels/previews....lol.....actual performance ended up being over-edited.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire--Roopa-MelodiousDreams.Sidrakhushix

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
thank you for the HD quality video Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12.Sidra

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL yeah could be......funny how the final act usually is so heavily edited that they cut out a lot of the good shots/close ups......I felt the same way about the Harshiti valentine's day act a month back......all the better portions were in the unedited clips they showed in the news channels/previews....lol.....actual performance ended up being over-edited.

with harshiti it always happens..OuchLOL not just the valentines act but some of their previous performances.. we see different shots in promos/previews which is different from the actual.. even the pics have different poses n expression from the actual...LOL oh well, they do this with all these kind of shows.. they just lovee to over-edit it esp with such good looking couples TongueLOL & add effects and make it slow mo n all...lol kinda used to seeing it so i just laugh it off..LOL

Edited by khushix - 20 March 2011 at 9:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-mnx12MelodiousDreamsAreYaar

desigrl414 Goldie
desigrl414
desigrl414

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
loved the performance! finally they performed together!! hope we get to see a few more in the future! they looked adorable! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

[
with harshiti it always happens..OuchLOL not just the valentines act but some of their previous performances.. we see different shots in promos/previews which is different from the actual.. even the pics have different poses n expression from the actual...LOL oh well, they do this with all these kind of shows.. they just lovee to over-edit it esp with such good looking couples TongueLOL & add effects and make it slow mo n all...lol kinda used to seeing it so i just laugh it off..LOL

LOL I guess they get "over-creative"ErmmLOL......as is obvious from stuff like the LEAVES, the FEATHERS and not to forget.....the "BARF"

Yeah I know this is the norm now.....so I'm not surprised either.....it's kinda expected most times that what you see in the preview clips doesn't exactly pan out that way in the actual thing.....too much "creativity" at work, you seeTongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12incandescencePrinsesse.Suvikhushix

Go to top