Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 (Page 26)

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Hayye ram..maine ek baar bhi performance nahi dekha and everyones watched it once, twice, pata nahi kitni baarShocked..and dissection-wissection bhi kardiya...sab wele bhete ho kyaLOL

For LTL and MR, I'd bunk school, skip work, ditch family-hour, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
hayye..I know, that you'd do thatGeek ek chote-mote dance performance ko pata nahi kya se kya bana diya haiLOL

Lol. Kuch bhi toh nahi bana diya. We only said it was AWESOMEFANTABULOUSBEAUTIFULSWEETHOTAMAZINGLYROMANTIC.

What's so crazy about that? TongueWinkLOL

On a serious note, I have been bunking family-hour for LTL and MR. But nothing else. If I bunked school, work, and dinner, my parents would kill me - and then I would never get to watch LTL or MR ever again.
Yeah..ofcourse..kuch bhi toh crazy nahi hai...
I know, na...I remember when my parents banned me from watching LTL...LOLsick hone ka bahana karti thi, and then when my parents went out and left me alone, secretly jaake YT pe dekh leti thiLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by prncz

Hayye ram..maine ek baar bhi performance nahi dekha and everyones watched it once, twice, pata nahi kitni baarShocked..and dissection-wissection bhi kardiya...sab wele bhete ho kyaLOL

For LTL and MR, I'd bunk school, skip work, ditch family-hour, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
sorry ,,beech mein aagayi mein bhi ..but  couldn;t stop myself i 'd bunk  work / skip luch /food  for LTL and MR (raj)Tongue

I once ditched my sister for an episode of LTL Big smile I'm a horrible person LOL

all is fair in love and war ,, we all are in love Day Dreaming,,kya karen me too i am supposed to call my sis frm work and instead i am glued to the net , already brkn rules at wrk ,, going to forum pagesLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
As a uk subscriber may I congratulate colors for Holi kay rang colors kay sang; it was a brilliant compilation comemorating the festival of Holi,What particulary engaged me was how the children who are future generation were used to open the show against the back drop of a funfair scenario complete with an array of activities that excite children fire blowers,jugglers,clowns, stlit walkers, and human sized cuddly character.Also endearing was that the children were allowed to host the mass event .Another note worthy thing  was the outdoor setting away from neon a nd spot light surrondings that certainly gave a one with nature feel to the event. The hands on revelry of colour squirting and colour throwing done in good humour amongst all ages was hard to ignore. Also worth praise were the performances that gave consideration  to all ages and screen roles i.e Phulwa and co; the elderly;the baddies; the bhaus ,negative and positive and the most famous romantic young husband and wife Dutta and Nakku; and lastly Shewta the reality show winner.   So Colors channel thank you for this multicolored performance!
Mishal and Mahi unmatched in their memorable and  mercurial performance,the song choice, the dance moves,the expressions,the costumes confirmed that the two remain the most inspiring in role husband and wife pair on the small screen to date.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks-Roopa-Pyari_ZahraprnczPrinsesse.Suvi

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

I do think it got awkward when the 'rain' came into play LOL A bit sensuous, yet aaawwwwwkkkwaaaarrrrddddd ROFL I think the chemistry between them came out much better without the need for this Ermm 

What can I say about the shell? Ummm, lost for words ROFLROFLROFL x

@bold: Word......really the rain/water wasn't needed......their chemistry was fab anyways.....infact things got awkward with the rain cuz many times it seemed to be bothering MR too as he was trying to get his expressions/lipsync right with the water pouring down on them.....they don't need THESE kind of gimmicks to show so called "sensuality"

And the shell toh.....lol.....good to know I wasn't the only one with a loss for words about itLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamsPrinsesse.Suvi.Sidra

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

a colored version of their performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_eNFCQQxzo

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

and I uploaded some HQ caps in the pic gallery - so someone plz make me a sig - thanks!!  Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva-sourire--Roopa-Pyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeetHamlet53khushixAreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
^^ A HUGE thanks Hug Was waiting for a HQ vid Embarrassed x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreams.Sidra

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
I'm wondering now if the whole thing was reshot......even the initial portion with "hasti rahe tu hasti rahe" looks different in the SBS vidConfused.....MV's "sharmaaoing" bit I mean.....

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
^^ I dont think it was reshot - just different camera angles. Ermm

Go to top