Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 (Page 22)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by sub_rosa

All those Star Parivar events have overdressed men and women all acting like one big family...staying in character yet having some theme/story running. DeadThey are prolly one of the worst events on TV. It was even more horrible during heydays of Bidaai and Yeh Rishta. Atleast K shows were more entertaining. Compared to that Colors Holi bash was most entertaining. Though I am sure SPA will break TRP records yet again.

Something like the Mothers' Day celebration at Colors? Waisey, in most of  the performances, the actors were very much in character! I wonder whether they could have done the same with TaSha...something traditional and earthy...without making Dutta actually Dance...

Mother's Day or that crappy Diwali celebration. Except SPA events are a lot more diabetic with even vamps acting saccharine sweet and every bahu trying to outdo each other to prove themselves sanskari.

Sounds HorribleShockedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11TheRager

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

All those Star Parivar events have overdressed men and women all acting like one big family...staying in character yet having some theme/story running. DeadThey are prolly one of the worst events on TV. It was even more horrible during heydays of Bidaai and Yeh Rishta. Atleast K shows were more entertaining. Compared to that Colors Holi bash was most entertaining. Though I am sure SPA will break TRP records yet again.
@bold:Any1 who watches SP serials regiously will lyk this kind of nautanki coz unke sreials mein bhi yahi hota hai
@rosa : don't get me started on the mother's day special even thinkingbouyt it makes me puke i mean they act all weird and continously smile and luk creepy sumthin lyk thisBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRager

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by niki11

They do have amazing on and off screen chemistry but i certainly don't want them to bcome a couple they do luk good together but stillDisapprove............ but ya they shud perform together more oftenSmile

I second Niki! MV and JB are good for each other. Also MR and MV do not seem each other's type. But would love to see them more outside LTL.
it seems evry1s growing 2 like JB n MV nw, bt i remember a time wer not many liked thm as a couple wen the news of thm dating was revealed... anyway i wud personally prefer MR-MV always... regardless of who they gt with in real life, for me they r the best 2geva n will always remain the best 2geva...

I will go  100% with yuvika on this issue . What ever is  happened or happening or  will happen in their real life its least bothering to me .  Iam following this show since starting and I  personally prefer MR-MV  suits  100% each other than any  damn couple .  This is my personal opinion .

In real life also they suits  100 % each other just like on screen .  I love to see them as couple in real life . This is my dream .  If   its not  not happened  also in my view  MR-MV are husband  and wife .  May be i have gone mad to this extent that i can't accept any  things in reality .  But i love my madness also  with this couple .

I can't  even imagine any one with Mishal or Mahi .

I  love to be in my dream land and always wish tasha  to be couple in real life also . I can't help it  .

I think i have to join in tasha mental asylum rather than DSP mental asylum ROFL

Edited by ziks - 20 March 2011 at 10:56am

Fatima82niki11

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ziks

I  love to be in my dream land and always wish tasha  to be couple in real life also . I can't help it  .
It's just are POV differ nothin else and  ziks every1 has a right to enjoy and live in ther dreamland so go and dream and ENJOY!!!!!!!Hug

LaDuSeLaTheRager

ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Poor Mishal looked uncomfortable when the water was dripping on them and they were hugging. He has to almost bend double to hug Mahi! LOL
Mishal looked soooooooooo adorable but Mahi was caked in makeup and sometimes her facial expressions were fixed. She was looking at the audience too much instead of looking at Mishal. Dunno why but i would have liked it better if they had worn asian clothing, Mishal in fitted *AHEM!* kurtha Day Dreamingand Mahi in simple saree. But then i suppose the dance steps had to be done in western clothes, especially the lifts.Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11Armu4evasub_rosa

ziks Senior Member
ziks
ziks

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

Originally posted by ziks

It's just are POV differ nothin else and  ziks every1 has a right to enjoy and live in ther dreamland so go and dream and ENJOY!!!!!!!Hug

Thanks niki .  Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

Poor Mishal looked uncomfortable when the water was dripping on them and they were hugging. He has to almost bend double to hug Mahi! LOL
Mishal looked soooooooooo adorable but Mahi was caked in makeup and sometimes her facial expressions were fixed. She was looking at the audience too much instead of looking at Mishal. Dunno why but i would have liked it better if they had worn asian clothing, Mishal in fitted *AHEM!* kurtha Day Dreamingand Mahi in simple saree. But then i suppose the dance steps had to be done in western clothes, especially the lifts.Shocked
@black: you can never leave him alone can you????tumhare *ahem*questionable khayalon mein ate ate thk gaya hoga becharaLOL

Edited by niki11 - 20 March 2011 at 11:15am
niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

sorry double posting

Edited by niki11 - 20 March 2011 at 11:14am

Go to top