Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 (Page 21)

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Have you ever tried to sit thru one of the Star Parivar thingies?
Its lyk a live hum saath saath hain going on the overacting is unbearable and ironically  these guys go and recieve awards for their actingLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksjagrutidTheRager

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

I sat  thru one of the Star parivaar's....and i totally regret it.....that was so head ache inducing...Dead...the whole drama.....the whole giggles and ooh aahs and the dances were so OTT and cheesy....simply not my cup of tea but i watched it for Harshad and Aditi's performance.......had to go thru all the torture......Ouch

Edited by Bushy_92 - 20 March 2011 at 10:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11TheRager

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Yeah...the whole bunch was annoying...along with most people at the party! I had a hard time sitting through it...
Even the laddo team and the ut team and the guy who plays villain in phulwa wat got into him????LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLasub_rosaTheRager

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

Its lyk a live hum saath saath hain going on the overacting is unbearable and ironically  these guys go and recieve awards for their actingLOL

so true and the one or two actors they have they call"" parivar..." feel sorry for star plus sometimes..dug a whole and buried them-self's!

niki11TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
All those Star Parivar events have overdressed men and women all acting like one big family...staying in character yet having some theme/story running. DeadThey are prolly one of the worst events on TV. It was even more horrible during heydays of Bidaai and Yeh Rishta. Atleast K shows were more entertaining. Compared to that Colors Holi bash was most entertaining. Though I am sure SPA will break TRP records yet again.

niki11sub_rosa

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I think everyone was high on bhang in the party.

niki11sub_rosa

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

All those Star Parivar events have overdressed men and women all acting like one big family...staying in character yet having some theme/story running. DeadThey are prolly one of the worst events on TV. It was even more horrible during heydays of Bidaai and Yeh Rishta. Atleast K shows were more entertaining. Compared to that Colors Holi bash was most entertaining. Though I am sure SPA will break TRP records yet again.

Something like the Mothers' Day celebration at Colors? Waisey, in most of  the performances, the actors were very much in character! I wonder whether they could have done the same with TaSha...something traditional and earthy...without making Dutta actually Dance...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Something like the Mothers' Day celebration at Colors? Waisey, in most of  the performances, the actors were very much in character! I wonder whether they could have done the same with TaSha...something traditional and earthy...without making Dutta actually Dance...

Mother's Day or that crappy Diwali celebration. Except SPA events are a lot more diabetic with even vamps acting saccharine sweet and every bahu trying to outdo each other to prove themselves sanskari.

niki11sub_rosa

Go to top