Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 (Page 19)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by nureat01

Oh man the falling fake LEAVES and the CLAM SHELLROFL

i didnt bother much abt the clam shell..wasnt paying much attention to it but yea it was cheesy..LOL but those fake green leaves were LOLLOLLOL... i went W*F* when they started falling..LOL there were also fake white feathers btw TongueLOLLOL

Tch Tch Khushi.....now you're nitpicking too?Tongue 

I don't want to say much else since apparently I'm ruining the atmosphere in here anyways but I just found the IDEOLOGY behind putting them in a clam shell in the end REALLY lame. And yes I feel that they overedited the whole thing with too many quick transitions b/w shots.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I understand what you are saying abt physical closeness. I think Tasha are just right...they are comfortable now touching and holding each other like any normal husband-wife. And they dont "oh he is near me" every time they are touching. yh m glad they hav developed tht comfort level... but i stil feel wen SR happens, naku wil b da main 1 thts nervous n mayb hesitant bt thn wil eventually giv in... while i feel dutta wil b wel up for it..lol...i hpe it lives up 2 our expectations...

I think it took very long for Colors to pay any attention to LTL becuz its not like their usual rural issue based shows. I mean look at its attention to Phulwa which is a new show vs its attention to Mukti Bandhan which was launched on the same day. yh its very different isnt it...bt Phulwa seems 2 b duin very well in terms of TRPs... i dnt knw abt MB cos neva watched it, neva watched Phulwa either bt i herd its reali gd...there was a big trend on rural based shows doing reali well overall compared 2 others, bt i think tht phase has started 2 die out nw, nw ppl r liking shows like KMH and Geet wich show the leads in mre modern look n a lot of physical closeness.. But lately trps of rural shows have been falling and Colors is re-analyzing its priorities. Hence the attention to LTL. pity it tuk thm so l8 to realise... they've been so bad in terms of promotion of LTL from day 1... i hpe 2 c this change... Plus out mails also made a difference. So we must continue to give our feedback. yep we shud... i think evry1 shud mail abt this performance..sayin hw much we al loved it n wna c mre of it...

Vinay-Sharad did the Circuit-Munnabhai act. Also they performed for some event along with Veer, Raghav and the YPNHK lead.--gaurav khanna They also did the Danbangg-Chedi act on the same show. It was around the time Dutta's wedding was happening as I remember Vinay doing Munni song for LTL and this show. thanks for this info..i'll try finding the links on YT...

I dunno if Veer-Ichcha have ever performed on a Colors show...they performed on a Sony show India Ne Bana Di Jodi. You might find the videos of the show. thanks agen Ksh...ur a starStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82ziksTheRager

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
How annoying was Phulwa though? LOL Couldn't bear her for her a bit *and fastfoward it is*.
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by niki11

They do have amazing on and off screen chemistry but i certainly don't want them to bcome a couple they do luk good together but stillDisapprove............ but ya they shud perform together more oftenSmile

I second Niki! MV and JB are good for each other. Also MR and MV do not seem each other's type. But would love to see them more outside LTL.
it seems evry1s growing 2 like JB n MV nw, bt i remember a time wer not many liked thm as a couple wen the news of thm dating was revealed... anyway i wud personally prefer MR-MV always... regardless of who they gt with in real life, for me they r the best 2geva n will always remain the best 2geva...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziks

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by niki11

They do have amazing on and off screen chemistry but i certainly don't want them to bcome a couple they do luk good together but stillDisapprove............ but ya they shud perform together more oftenSmile

I second Niki! MV and JB are good for each other. Also MR and MV do not seem each other's type. But would love to see them more outside LTL.
it seems evry1s growing 2 like JB n MV nw, bt i remember a time wer not many liked thm as a couple wen the news of thm dating was revealed... anyway i wud personally prefer MR-MV always... regardless of who they gt with in real life, for me they r the best 2geva n will always remain the best 2geva...
It's not lyk every1's growing fond of them but  MR and MV in real life do not seem each other's type,bt on screen they really suit each otherSmile

Edited by niki11 - 20 March 2011 at 10:25am
sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

How annoying was Phulwa though? LOL Couldn't bear her for her a bit *and fastfoward it is*.

I wish I could fastforward tooDisapproveLOL

niki11

_Eternity_ IF-Stunnerz
_Eternity_
_Eternity_

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
thanks dear for links

OMG they look hot together when they are wet

Armu4eva

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by neets_ltl

I wish I could fastforward tooDisapproveLOL
The girl was OVERXCITED and very shrieky .It was very difficult to bear her but MR ke liye had to sit through her parts alsoOuch.Even phulwa's parents b'fore MR's perfomance got on my nervesOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLasub_rosaTheRager

Go to top