Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 (Page 16)

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Omigod. Did anyone notice how Dutta is rather daring in this performance? I mean, usually Dutta is all hand-trembling, swallowing, shaking, running away - when it comes to touching Naku. But in this performance, he's clearly too tempted to play it safe.

... some "awww" moments...
.. and a HAAAWT moment...

*drools*
Hey Elysia
you  got the perrrrfect KODAk Moments loved the pics

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
@ANa Thanks honey  for telling us what really going on Dutta mind !
I love them together :D
Thank God they groove on sucha n awesome song :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziks

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
I think Mahi is very light weight, mishal lifts her in this song so easily or atleast so it seems.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Oh man the falling fake LEAVES and the CLAM SHELLROFLROFLROFLROFL

So they did reshoot a whole portion with water, haan? I think I would have preferred the non-water version.....MR didn't miss MV's cheek in that one.....lol

I loved the way they did the portion in blue "kabhi neele aasman pe".....came out beautifully......overall very heavily edited with random LEAVES falling across for "special effect"ROFL

MR-MV were adorable and a lot of sweet aww moments in the performance otherwise.....MR especially did it all with a lot of charm and flair :-)......If I ignore the hilarity of the CLAM SHELLLOL, it was a nice performance.....just feel that that editing took away from the natural effect in many bits cuz they were quickly transitioning b/w a lot of shots.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksArmu4eva-sourire--Roopa-Crystal29neets_ltlsub_rosaivy_11MelodiousDreamsPrinsesse.Suvikhushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
I REALLY would have PAID to see MR and MV's expression on knowing that they had to end the performance in that CLAM SHELLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

A BTS of this act would have been awesome.....I bet they were laughing over the cheesiness of the whole thingROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksArmu4eva-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlPrinsesse.Suvikhushix

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Oh man the falling fake LEAVES and the CLAM SHELLROFL

So they did reshoot a whole portion with water, haan? I think I would have preferred the non-water version.....MR didn't miss MV's cheek in that one.....lol

I loved the way they did the portion in blue "kabhi neele aasman pe".....came out beautifully......overall very heavily edited with random LEAVES falling across for "special effect"ROFL

MR-MV were adorable and a lot of sweet aww moments in the performance otherwise.....MR especially did it all with a lot of charm and flair :-)......If I ignore the hilarity of the CLAM SHELLLOL, it was a nice performance.....just feel that that editing took away from the natural effect in many bits cuz they were quickly transitioning b/w a lot of shots.

Bold: You just rewrote my post LOL WORD! The clam shell was alright you know, apart from MR holding onto it to save himself from falling down LOL that was odd! Maybe there was some HIDDEN meaning about the clam shell- maybe it was an oyster.....like the whole aphrodisiac thing- there was a lot of loving going on LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksCrystal29MelodiousDreamsivy_11Prinsesse.SuviAreYaar

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Just caught the repeat on TV-Dont read further if you havent watched the performance: I dunno if I was wrong the first time round or they telecast a different version now but the lip sync was fine mostly in the repeat. Only place it was off was in the blue skirt when they slowed down the video vs the actual song. But this time it wasnt as distracting as the first time.
Another bit which was off was when they were holding up some green cloth and MR was carrying MV on his shoulder. They were hidden away by the cloth. They should have done that bit differently.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksneets_ltlCrystal29Prinsesse.Suvi

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Just caught the repeat on TV-Dont read further if you havent watched the performance: I dunno if I was wrong the first time round or they telecast a different version now but the lip sync was fine mostly in the repeat. Only place it was off was in the blue skirt when they slowed down the video vs the actual song. But this time it wasnt as distracting as the first time.
Another bit which was off was when they were holding up some green cloth and MR was carrying MV on his shoulder. They were hidden away by the cloth. They should have done that bit differently.

LOL  Now that Colours have barsaoed us with so much PYAR, by showing the pair perform, LAGE RAHO. LOL Dissect away girl!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksniki11Crystal29-sourire-Prinsesse.SuviTheRager

Go to top