Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 (Page 15)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Hum log kahin bhi SR dhoondh lete hain. LOL! Ab kya karein.abhi SR huwa nahi to ye haal hai, jab hoga tab hum sab ka kya hoga?LOLLOLLOL..this was the first Tasha performance. Most couples of shows give their performances even before the show airs. Here we had to wait for more than a year. Ouch i knw i was reali shocked 2 c hw they didnt once perform in ne other award function despite the fact tht they r such a huge popular couple... they hav so many fans out der... i think it mus hav been da request of us fans n the rise in Trps etc tht made Colors realise tht they cnt neglect LTL n tht ppl love it, so they decided 2 treat us with such a romantic performance...it made up for the loss we incurred this past yr bt hey i hpe we dnt hav 2 w8 another yr for their 2nd performance..lol Dunno whose fault it was...but better late than never.
Yeah ST's costumes were rather vulgar. I think they should have replaced Gaurav with Vinay and choreographed the act better. But Vinay has done several acts with Sharad so maybe they wanted some new combination. hw many acts hav vinay n sharad dne 2geva? cud u tel me cos i like thm both.... btw did veer-icha Embarrassedperform 2 or was it jus taps-veerDead
Btw even Sethji was there in the Colors party.

I think you have nailed it. For a pair to be recognized as popular the channel has to first promote it. Just look at the support Zee gives to Manav-Archana and SO gives to Maaneet. Compare that with Colors who mostly focus on Anandi-Jagya who have zero chemistry or Taps-Veer who are not a couple in the show. Its like Colors prefers to close its eyes and live in its own world of 2009 when these shows used to be popular. Its primarily the good trps apart from our demands that have opened Colors eyes to LTL's potential. Channels dont care for anything else. Now even I hope we dont have to wait for another year to see their next performance.
Sharad and Vinay have hosted Colors Independence Day special and also did an act together in some other event...I think it was for Diwali.
Veer-Ichcha didnt perform I think...nor did Veer-Taps I think. The three were there in a group performance in the end though. Veer performed with Anita and Neha Marda.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksCrystal29neets_ltlYuvika_15Prinsesse.Suvi

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Omigod. Did anyone notice how Dutta is rather daring in this performance? I mean, usually Dutta is all hand-trembling, swallowing, shaking, running away - when it comes to touching Naku. But in this performance, he's clearly too tempted to play it safe.

First, he rips off her skirt...

... wiuw, it's going fast...

... aaaand it's off...

Then he tries to kiss her...

... kiss attempt #2

... kiss attempt #3

... kiss attempt #4

Finally, he gives up...

... and moves on to necking...

... necking session still on...

... still on... man, this guy is desperate...

Look, his hand is EVERYWHERE!

He never stops trying...

... some "awww" moments...

... and a HAAAWT moment...

*drools*

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaFatima82silkroutemitturajuziksniki11Armu4evaCrystal29neets_ltlYuvika_15sub_rosadivy609Pooja_219WanderbugAni_La_IammIsHeZ.xprnczivy_11Prinsesse.Suvistranger2rose.SidraHamlet53TheRager

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I think you have nailed it. For a pair to be recognized as popular the channel has to first promote it. yh but with tasha its been the opposite, they hav had zero promotion but is still one of india's top jodi...goes 2 show hw much chemistry there is between the characters... n 1 thing i love abt tasha is tht their scenes come naturally, neva hav we felt they hav over done it in ne way wich is the least i can say abt another jodi wich is popular bt the show hasnt eva made the top trps or tam ratings.. i agree they hav chemistry bt sumtyms their scenes r so ova done with the closeness n tht, tht it seems the onli way u can express love is by showin physical closeness, wich 2 sum extent is impt bt at the sme time one shudnt 4gt tht love can b expressed in many other ways bt physical... i hpe i havent confused uConfused Just look at the support Zee gives to Manav-Archana and SO gives to Maaneet. Compare that with Colors who mostly focus on Anandi-Jagya who have zero chemistry oh yh thank u, they hav no chemistry wtsoeva....or Taps-Veer who are not a couple in the show. yh bt cos they r a real life couple, colors uses thm al the time..i'd rather they do veer-icha than taps-veer...Ouch Its like Colors prefers to close its eyes and live in its own world of 2009 when these shows used to be popular. Its primarily the good trps apart from our demands that have opened Colors eyes to LTL's potential. ditto...bt wt tuk thm so long, LTL has always been performing well in trp ratings, i mean its neva had ratings tht wer so bad...its always been a good overall trp/tam rating...ryt from day 1...(correct me if m wrong) Channels dont care for anything else. Now even I hope we dont have to wait for another year to see their next performance. mayb we shud giv our feedback 2 colors on their FB n YT account abt hw we enjoyed MR/MV performance n hpe 2 c thm promote this jodi mre n hav thm doing performances 2geva mre often...
Sharad and Vinay have hosted Colors Independence Day special and also did an act together in some other event...I think it was for Diwali. thnks...i'll try finding the link..i dnt think i watched this..was this their circuit n munna bhai act? i mus hav missed it bt did hear abt it...
Veer-Ichcha didnt perform I think...nor did Veer-Taps I think. The three were there in a group performance in the end though. Veer performed with Anita and Neha Marda. oh ok...wen wil veecha perform man, i like thm 2..their height dif reminds me of tasha 2..lol..icha is pretty short compared 2 veerLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksdivy609Hamlet53

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

Omigod. Did anyone notice how Dutta is rather daring in this performance? I mean, usually Dutta is all hand-trembling, swallowing, shaking, running away - when it comes to touching Naku. But in this performance, he's clearly too tempted to play it safe.

@BOLD :maine itne dhyan se ab dekha hai yeh kya ho raha hai????ShockedShockedShockedLOL.Loved the captions you have given to the picsLOL awesome!!!!!!Thumbs Up

Edited by niki11 - 20 March 2011 at 9:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksElysiaPrinsesse.SuviHamlet53

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Ooooh! Shocked Kya Ahem Ahem hot performance tha! Blushing

Good oneClap...A sensous dance..Did not expect this in Colors and did not expect the rain and all...Dutta turned out to be on fabulous dancer and a romantic hero too....They looked adorable..Loved the Colorrs and costumes. The smile on their face was so sweet! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zikssub_rosaPooja_219Hamlet53TheRager

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@ Elysia

LOL LOL. That was hilarious...thanks

Now I am off to watch the repeat Tasha performance ... perfect timing....runs off......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hamlet53

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Pls can any one tell me dat WHEN does MR MV performance cms i mean after the first one hour or before........???..........pls i hv not watched the 12 pm telecast

Last hour.. u can catch it right now.....Smile
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@Elysia: Blushing Thanxx for those ........... It's soo hawwt I'm still drooling Day Dreaming

Go to top