Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 (Page 14)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Wht did u expect in this forum...ankhiyon se goli mare looks of komolikka....Arey!! here we girls are fan of a gadha who manhandles woman and beats the crap out of men and sets fire to any thing walking or not...to top it...with or without eyesight he is a killing machine like Rambo bhaiyya...also he has a total gundi witchy Sister and wifey who drinks ashmilkshakes and trots a gun drives cars without proper training and license....of there would be violence...hum to bas gunshots,kidnapping and supari dene ke baat pe seetiyan maarne waalon mein se haiROFL
I just disappeared from here for few minutes and u started giving me those komolika looks....Shocked...reham karo shilp reham......OuchLOL
And u gave me the whole jist of Patil family...err LTL family.........LOL...and bhaiyya hoga woh tera..mera nahi....ROFL

Originally posted by Suvi7884

I haven't watched it yet..and it sounds sooo hawt..esp. Mishal all bheega bhaaga sa hayyye
But from the pictures..isn't Mahhi's lipstick a bit ew?Reminded me of that tu hai wahi wala music video...pink lipstick..ewwwww chee chee

and did I just see a sledgehammer??ShockedOh..woh bhaag gayi...chalo, no need for SuperSuviROFL
Chup kar Suvi ki bacchi.....when i need u....u wont be here...aur abhi aayi hai.......LOL

Originally posted by Suvi7884

hayyeBlushingLOLLOLLOL gole ke bachi..FF mein bhi gola..wahaan pe bhi gola..yahaan pe bhi gola..12 din ruk ja...LOL
Gola is my fav ice cream.....LOL..i just love to eat it....LOL..tu 12 days baad kya karegi?? Gola ki shop lagayegi.......LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 20 March 2011 at 7:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

Originally posted by neets_ltl

LOL Watched it again, towards the end it got soooo romantic and slightly sensual ahem ahem. On 2nd view, MV's expressions, the giggling laugh and sparkly eyes were toooo goood. Clap She's such a little doll! What was up with the thunder noise/gun shot, before the rain fell?! LOL Pathaka ki awaaz jaisa hoti hai! Sub_rosa is right, it was edited, it's because the changing of props and costumes was REAL important to add that oomph to the performance. I liked how MR was making an effort to lip-sync, we all know he loves singing, but then it kinda got lost LOL Oooo I loved it when MV's skirt was taken off to reveal the golden one! And when it started raining, gosh MR's back....BlushingEmbarrassedLOL Should stop now right?
@red i swear yaar was a lil ahem ahemWink
@boldNOOOO................... neets he was lip syncing correctly the video was not edited correctl they slowed down the video that's why it luked a lil messed up i had told this too shreya also on the last page onlyLOL

D'oh Chalo thanks yaar! Thori kami rahgayee LOL They should have focused on both of them when the 'Vivek Oberoi' leg movement part at the chorus 'Saathiya hmm hmmm' was happening. I loved the way Vivek Oberoi did that- par hamara MR bhi acha ha. Experience mil gaya- aaga sa he will know what it takes to dance in films LOL This was a better performance than Manneet on 'Tip tip barsa pani' - I'll leave it at that. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksniki11WanderbugPooja_219TheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by kshreya2002

I saw that....I think the dance was running in slow-motion...slower at least than the song playing in the background! Also, the performance was an edited one...unlike the others, cue MV's instant change of skirt! The whole thing has been shot like a music video! I distinctly remember the steps shown in the UMAT clip...the same steps, but there was no rain! So, they have re-shot that part! The channel has taken a lot of trouble in putting the act together...props and all, I mean compared to other acts!

Yep...the whole thing was choreographed like a passionate dream sequence. Added to that it looked they made quiet a lot of effort on the costumes too unlike the other acts where they mostly copied the original songs. Even Shweta's costume was tacky though her act stood out due to she being a good dancer.
Btw in AS's act there were some weird gol-gol things in the BG with angry faces. That was so random.ROFL Also I felt Sharad-Gaurav's act didnt have any energy. They should have got Vinay there instead.

Yes, towards the end kuch zyada hi passionate ho gayaLOL SR on stage *ahem*EmbarrassedST was given really tacky costumes...vulgar, I'd say! She is very competent though! Rest of the acts were just boring...especially the one with Sharad and Gaurav, like you have pointed out! I wish they'd given Vinay an opportunity...he's a bundle of energy and very cute too! 

Hum log kahin bhi SR dhoondh lete hain. LOL! Ab kya karein...this was the first Tasha performance. Most couples of shows give their performances even before the show airs. Here we had to wait for more than a year. Ouch Dunno whose fault it was...but better late than never.
Yeah ST's costumes were rather vulgar. I think they should have replaced Gaurav with Vinay and choreographed the act better. But Vinay has done several acts with Sharad so maybe they wanted some new combination.
Btw even Sethji was there in the Colors party.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLazikssub_rosaPrinsesse.Suvi

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged

LOL Watched it again, towards the end it got soooo romantic and slightly sensual ahem ahem. On 2nd view, MV's expressions, the giggling laugh and sparkly eyes were toooo goood. Clap She's such a little doll! What was up with the thunder noise/gun shot, before the rain fell?! LOL Pathaka ki awaaz jaisa hoti hai! Sub_rosa is right, it was edited, it's because the changing of props and costumes was REAL important to add that oomph to the performance. I liked how MR was making an effort to lip-sync, we all know he loves singing, but then it kinda got lost LOL Oooo I loved it when MV's skirt was taken off to reveal the golden one! And when it started raining, gosh MR's back....BlushingEmbarrassedLOL Should stop now right?
@boldNOOOO................... neets he was lip syncing correctly the video was not edited correctl they slowed down the video that's why it luked a lil messed up i had told this too shreya also on the last page onlyLOL

D'oh Chalo thanks yaar! Thori kami rahgayee LOL They should have focused on both of them when the 'Vivek Oberoi' leg movement part at the chorus 'Saathiya hmm hmmm' was happening. I loved the way Vivek Oberoi did that- par hamara MR bhi acha ha. Experience mil gaya- aaga sa he will know what it takes to dance in films LOL This was a better performance than Manneet on 'Tip tip barsa pani' - I'll leave it at that. LOL

I agree on that from whatever I saw on various news channels of that act. It relied too much on the female's skin show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltl

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

I agree on that from whatever I saw on various news channels of that act. It relied too much on the female's skin show.
Me too ,i saw them preparing firstly the saari was not appropriate and the girl luked really uncomfotable ours was sensual but not vulgar there's was a lil on the cheap side even the song was a lil off for me for tv hey m watching colors they just showed the MR wet precapEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by niki11 - 20 March 2011 at 8:09am
sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
@Ksh...Yes...I was thinking just that...it took them a year to come together on stage!! The good thing is we still want to watch them perform even after a year...more than ever actually...LOL!

I noticed Sethji...I want him back in the show! Dutta and him will make a cute jija-sala pair!

Edited by sub_rosa - 20 March 2011 at 8:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziks-Roopa-divy609Pooja_219MelodiousDreamsTheRager

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Hum log kahin bhi SR dhoondh lete hain. LOL! Ab kya karein.abhi SR huwa nahi to ye haal hai, jab hoga tab hum sab ka kya hoga?LOLLOLLOL..this was the first Tasha performance. Most couples of shows give their performances even before the show airs. Here we had to wait for more than a year. Ouch i knw i was reali shocked 2 c hw they didnt once perform in ne other award function despite the fact tht they r such a huge popular couple... they hav so many fans out der... i think it mus hav been da request of us fans n the rise in Trps etc tht made Colors realise tht they cnt neglect LTL n tht ppl love it, so they decided 2 treat us with such a romantic performance...it made up for the loss we incurred this past yr bt hey i hpe we dnt hav 2 w8 another yr for their 2nd performance..lol Dunno whose fault it was...but better late than never.
Yeah ST's costumes were rather vulgar. I think they should have replaced Gaurav with Vinay and choreographed the act better. But Vinay has done several acts with Sharad so maybe they wanted some new combination. hw many acts hav vinay n sharad dne 2geva? cud u tel me cos i like thm both.... btw did veer-icha Embarrassedperform 2 or was it jus taps-veerDead
Btw even Sethji was there in the Colors party.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zikssub_rosa

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged

@Ksh...Yes...I was thinking just that...it took them a year to come together on stage!! The good thing is we still want to watch them perform even after a year...more that ever actually...LOL!

I noticed Sethji...I want him back in the show! Dutta and him will make a cute jija-sala pair!

I hope Dutta gets Naku's family back once things are settled in PN.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziks-Roopa-sub_rosa

Go to top