Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 (Page 13)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Abt the performance it was really good...they rocked totally. They relied on MR's expressions, their body language and chemistry to ace it. In the wet part MV's makeup wasnt looking odd. MR looked hot in that girly transparent shirt esp in the rain.Blushing

Two things I noticed...dont read till you watch the performance: MR's lip sync was a litte off from the song played for us viewers. MR bending on one knee reached MV's shoulder. LOL!LOL

I saw that....I think the dance was running in slow-motion...slower at least than the song playing in the background! Also, the performance was an edited one...unlike the others, cue MV's instant change of skirt! The whole thing has been shot like a music video! I distinctly remember the steps shown in the UMAT clip...the same steps, but there was no rain! So, they have re-shot that part! The channel has taken a lot of trouble in putting the act together...props and all, I mean compared to other acts!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksniki11neets_ltl-Roopa-divy609Pooja_219ivy_11MelodiousDreamsTheRager

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

@bold..was ya wasn't?...lipstick kisi ko bhi ajeeb nahi lagi?Ermm I guess I'll have to watch it to find out for myself..LOL
@bold:No suvi am wid you on this it was really distracting.And baarish mein to maahi pe dhyan hi nahi gayaWink
Originally posted by sub_rosa

I saw that....I think the dance was running in slow-motion...slower at least than the song playing in the background! Also, the performance was an edited one...unlike the others, cue MV's instant change of skirt! The whole thing has been shot like a music video! I distinctly remember the steps shown in the UMAT clip...the same steps, but there was no rain! So, they have re-shot that part! The channel has taken a lot of trouble in putting the act together...props and all, I mean compared to other acts!
@rosa : i totally agree wid you our act was much more grand than any other more props more effects. Hopefully it's a gud signSmile

Edited by niki11 - 20 March 2011 at 7:41am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLazikssub_rosaPrinsesse.Suvi

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

Abt the performance it was really good...they rocked totally. They relied on MR's expressions, their body language and chemistry to ace it. In the wet part MV's makeup wasnt looking odd. MR looked hot in that girly transparent shirt esp in the rain.Blushing

Two things I noticed...dont read till you watch the performance: MR's lip sync was a litte off from the song played for us viewers. MR bending on one knee reached MV's shoulder. LOL!LOL

Yep...the whole thing was choreographed like a passionate dream sequence. Added to that it looked they made quiet a lot of effort on the costumes too unlike the other acts where they mostly copied the original songs. Even Shweta's costume was tacky though her act stood out due to she being a good dancer.
Btw in AS's act there were some weird gol-gol things in the BG with angry faces. That was so random.ROFL Also I felt Sharad-Gaurav's act didnt have any energy. They should have got Vinay there instead.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaniki11neets_ltl-Roopa-sub_rosaPrinsesse.Suvi

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

TaSha's was a dreamy awesome performance.....something that makes you want to watch over and over again ...I must say unlike the others....(sorry can't help but say this)....

I so hope we get a TaSha happy story for a few months and they take the story to a logical conclusion.

Please COLORS please....don't spoil something so good....

There are very few good shows on Indian telly and taking a good show to where the rumors say ...is criminal.

Dreading the week ahead.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksniki11Armu4eva

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
LOL Watched it again, towards the end it got soooo romantic and slightly sensual ahem ahem. On 2nd view, MV's expressions, the giggling laugh and sparkly eyes were toooo goood. Clap She's such a little doll! What was up with the thunder noise/gun shot, before the rain fell?! LOL Pathaka ki awaaz jaisa hoti hai! Sub_rosa is right, it was edited, it's because the changing of props and costumes was REAL important to add that oomph to the performance. I liked how MR was making an effort to lip-sync, we all know he loves singing, but then it kinda got lost LOL Oooo I loved it when MV's skirt was taken off to reveal the golden one! And when it started raining, gosh MR's back....BlushingEmbarrassedLOL Should stop now right?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLasilkrouteziksniki11-Roopa-Pooja_219sub_rosadivy609MelodiousDreamsPrinsesse.SuviTheRager

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

LOL Watched it again, towards the end it got soooo romantic and slightly sensual ahem ahem. On 2nd view, MV's expressions, the giggling laugh and sparkly eyes were toooo goood. Clap She's such a little doll! What was up with the thunder noise/gun shot, before the rain fell?! LOL Pathaka ki awaaz jaisa hoti hai! Sub_rosa is right, it was edited, it's because the changing of props and costumes was REAL important to add that oomph to the performance. I liked how MR was making an effort to lip-sync, we all know he loves singing, but then it kinda got lost LOL Oooo I loved it when MV's skirt was taken off to reveal the golden one! And when it started raining, gosh MR's back....BlushingEmbarrassedLOL Should stop now right?
@red i swear yaar was a lil ahem ahemWink
@boldNOOOO................... neets he was lip syncing correctly the video was not edited correctl they slowed down the video that's why it luked a lil messed up i had told this too shreya also on the last page onlyLOL

Edited by niki11 - 20 March 2011 at 7:54am

LaDuSeLaziksneets_ltldivy609Prinsesse.SuviTheRager

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Yep...the whole thing was choreographed like a passionate dream sequence. Added to that it looked they made quiet a lot of effort on the costumes too unlike the other acts where they mostly copied the original songs. Even Shweta's costume was tacky though her act stood out due to she being a good dancer.
Btw in AS's act there were some weird gol-gol things in the BG with angry faces. That was so random.ROFL Also I felt Sharad-Gaurav's act didnt have any energy. They should have got Vinay there instead.

Yes, towards the end kuch zyada hi passionate ho gayaLOL SR on stage *ahem*EmbarrassedST was given really tacky costumes...vulgar, I'd say! She is very competent though! Rest of the acts were just boring...especially the one with Sharad and Gaurav, like you have pointed out! I wish they'd given Vinay an opportunity...he's a bundle of energy and very cute too! 

LaDuSeLaziksneets_ltl-Roopa-Prinsesse.SuviTheRager

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

what a lovely performance..Day Dreaming esp this being their first together.. some steps were off..but it didnt matter coz they have such an amaazzing chemistry!..Day Dreaming  i wasn't expecting the rain dance..LOL they look adorable together..Embarrassed

Edited by khushix - 20 March 2011 at 9:19am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLasilkrouteziksniki11Armu4evaneets_ltl-Roopa-MelodiousDreamsPrinsesse.Suvi

Go to top