Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 (Page 12)

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Wht did u expect in this forum...ankhiyon se goli mare looks of komolikka....Arey!! here we girls are fan of a gadha who manhandles woman and beats the crap out of men and sets fire to any thing walking or not...to top it...with or without eyesight he is a killing machine like Rambo bhaiyya...also he has a total gundi witchy Sister and wifey who drinks ashmilkshakes and trots a gun drives cars without proper training and license....of there would be violence...hum to bas gunshots,kidnapping and supari dene ke baat pe seetiyan maarne waalon mein se haiROFL
ROFLROFLDutta like rambo bhaiya..?bhaiya..?ROFLwaise, ek dum correct baat boli hai tumne Shilpita...ROFL

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
thanks Armu4eva and luvpremeer4ever  for sharing HugHugHug 
, Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay Dreaming and giving us an oppurtunity  to see the videos again and again / EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Pls can any one tell me dat WHEN does MR MV performance cms i mean after the first one hour or before........???..........pls i hv not watched the 12 pm telecast

In the last half an hour. Their performance was second last.
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

Hey suvi subah se kahan thi Big smileand wat u did'nt see the perfomance???????Shocked.Yaaar u r disappointing me again pehle you did'nt who rajnikant was ab you have'nt seen the perfomanceWinkLOL
shopping gayi thi..and then I fell asleepLOL..nail polish leeBig smile red, blue and gold!!!Dancinghaye haye...and my hand wale nails are all diff.colours cause I was testing them allLOL
..performance isiliye nahi dekhi cause it hasnt aired yet...kal hoyega, tab dekhloongi...
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Abt the performance it was really good...they rocked totally. They relied on MR's expressions, their body language and chemistry to ace it. In the wet part MV's makeup wasnt looking odd. MR looked hot in that girly transparent shirt esp in the rain.Blushing

Two things I noticed...dont read till you watch the performance: MR's lip sync was a litte off from the song played for us viewers. MR bending on one knee reached MV's shoulder. LOL!LOL
@bold..was ya wasn't?...lipstick kisi ko bhi ajeeb nahi lagi?Ermm I guess I'll have to watch it to find out for myself..LOL
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

Originally posted by shilpita87

How was apni jagdambe jagdambe Aaisaheb looking and dancing?...Waise Dutta gira nahi aapni mummyji ka yeh aavatar dekh ke...on second thoughts maybe not ....he must be concentrating on the Chance of romancing his wifey khullam-khulla..that too in that cramped looking oyster shellROFLROFLROFL
@boldROFLROFLROFL i no the shell was cramped especially for MR he's a tall dudeSmile.But u no wat  both baaji and AS  behaved in a very decent manner i mean i saw UT'S naani and laddo's cast behaved sumwat a lil not indecent but bahot zyada ucchal rahe the so m proud of both AS and baajiClap.I m not very fond of OTT ppl and 'celebs' who jump too much in front of the cameraOuch.But again this is my personal viewSmile

Dutta's focus was romancing Naku. Usse aur kuch nahin dikha. ROFLROFLROFL
Btw regarding that party I felt its much better than those SPA crap SP keeps showing where all the actors act in character all the time and they weave some super silly story around it and ALWAYS get Suhana to host it.
I missed the LTL team in the party. Looks like Vinay and Swati ji muh dikhaye aur khisak gaye.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaniki11Prinsesse.Suvi

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Two things I noticed...dont read till you watch the performance: MR's lip sync was a litte off from the song played for us viewers. MR bending on one knee reached MV's shoulder. LOL!LOL

i also noticed the first one but i think that was a result of bad editing they slowed down the video to make it luk more dreamy and the second i did'nt notice really ???Shockedwow she must b really short

Edited by niki11 - 20 March 2011 at 7:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLadivy609ElysiaPrinsesse.SuviTheRager

geetanshi IF-Rockerz
geetanshi
geetanshi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Clapthey both were looking awesome!!!!!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksniki11Armu4eva

Go to top