Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 (Page 10)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

I think symbolism is the one thing which makes us LTLians stand apart from the whole crowd of India-forums......just as our show is unique...we the viewers of the show and members of this forum are uniquely different.....*proud muh* Approve

Haaye, Bushy *wipes away tears*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugprnczSanely_Insane

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

Thanks for sharing the links.

Mishal's and Mahi's performance was outstanding. They were so much at ease with each other and MR's smiles lit up the stage Big smile. The sathiya song has become a favorite of mine now.

In any award function/shows the Superstars usually perform towards the near end to keep the viewers' interest in the event. So by deductive reasoning, Mishal and Mahi were superstars of the colors Holi show. (Its only my POV.. no offense to other fans/actors.. to each his/her own!!!)

Egad! Yes...I actually sat thru the WHOLE show just for them. But I am glad that Tasha in the end implies they saved the best for the last.
Even performance-wise I felt only Tasha's and Shweta Tiwari's performance was good. Apart from them the oldies had lot of fun.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksniki11-Roopa-Wanderbugprnczivy_11Elysia

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elysia

*waves white flag* Okay, you win. I can't beat you escaping through a bathroom window. Door ko hack down karne mein thoda waqt lagta hai and I'm a scrawny Creeper LOL I think my arms will tire before I even get the doorknob hacked off. Iss baar toh bach gayi... LOL
I knew i won...LOL...main hamesha bach jaati hoon.....u dunno me...wait lemme introduce myself...
*Clears throat* ahem ahem....*clears some more* sorry i have a sore throat due to excess eating sessions of golas....LOL
Hamara naam Chulbul hai...Chulbul Bushy.....Hum yahan ke robinhood nahi hai....LOL
*Wears the glasses while the music plays in the BG* Hud hud dabangg dabangg dabangg *starts dancing like the original Dabangg*.....CoolLOL Now u know me..don't u? ApproveLOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 20 March 2011 at 7:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-WanderbugPooja_219prnczElysiaPrinsesse.Suvi

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Good performanceSmile Actual dance steps were few and far between...but they carried it off well with their expressions, body-language and mutual understandingSmile The end was unexpectedly 'SR-ish'(as Ana has put it)! I never imagined TaSha's SR inside a clam-shell thoughLOL

Colors is very well-aware of their popularity....it was evident in the way the dance was choreographed and presented..Smile

AS had me in splits...and were they Dutta's BGs there?ROFL

And, no new promo for LTL....it's BUN all the wayStern Smile

In bold: The performance was hawt. BlushingWet Tasha was a surprise to me. I dont remember seeing that part in the SBS previews...even if they were there I missed it. All the performances were Holi/masti related. Tasha were the only couple who got a romantic song. Finally Colors is focussing on them as a romantic pair.

As for the promos I was kinda relieved not getting one...esp something which indicated jet speed in terms of story movement.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLazikssub_rosaWanderbugprnczivy_11Elysia

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Elysia

i am seriously going to get loads of chappals for saying this..but I didn't like MR in that transparent shirt....and top of it it was wet making it look even more transparent...i don't like men wearing such kind of shirts....LOL
I have finished my rambling now u girls can throw chappals at me....*ducks from chappals already* LOL

Forget chappals. *chases Bushy with a sledgehammer* LOL
Sledgehammer....Sledgehammer Shocked....so much violence......Shocked..nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....*runs and locks herself in the bathroom* ROFL

Wht did u expect in this forum...ankhiyon se goli mare looks of komolikka....Arey!! here we girls are fan of a gadha who manhandles woman and beats the crap out of men and sets fire to any thing walking or not...to top it...with or without eyesight he is a killing machine like Rambo bhaiyya...also he has a total gundi witchy Sister and wifey who drinks ashmilkshakes and trots a gun drives cars without proper training and license....of there would be violence...hum to bas gunshots,kidnapping and supari dene ke baat pe seetiyan maarne waalon mein se haiROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ziksPooja_219prnczElysiaPrinsesse.SuviSanely_Insane

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

In bold: The performance was hawt. BlushingWet Tasha was a surprise to me. I dont remember seeing that part in the SBS previews...even if they were there I missed it. All the performances were Holi/masti related. Tasha were the only couple who got a romantic song. Finally Colors is focussing on them as a romantic pair.

As for the promos I was kinda relieved not getting one...esp something which indicated jet speed in terms of story movement.
You did'nt see it coz they did'nt show it it was sort of a surprise LOLI mentioned the same thing in my post that they were the only one who had a romantic song no ut,bv,laddo  couple's got a romantic track so its lyk they are promoting D AND N as a couple and also as the lead couple of their channelBig smile.C'mon colors wake up and stop being douches .God bless colors wid brains plzzzzzzSmile

Edited by niki11 - 20 March 2011 at 7:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksWanderbugprnczTheRager

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Originally posted by ivy_11

Thanks for sharing the links.

Mishal's and Mahi's performance was outstanding. They were so much at ease with each other and MR's smiles lit up the stage Big smile. The sathiya song has become a favorite of mine now.

In any award function/shows the Superstars usually perform towards the near end to keep the viewers' interest in the event. So by deductive reasoning, Mishal and Mahi were superstars of the colors Holi show. (Its only my POV.. no offense to other fans/actors.. to each his/her own!!!)

Egad! Yes...I actually sat thru the WHOLE show just for them. But I am glad that Tasha in the end implies they saved the best for the last.
Even performance-wise I felt only Tasha's and Shweta Tiwari's performance was good. Apart from them the oldies had lot of fun.

How was apni jagdambe jagdambe Aaisaheb looking and dancing?...Waise Dutta gira nahi aapni mummyji ka yeh aavatar dekh ke...on second thoughts maybe not ....he must be concentrating on the Chance of romancing his wifey khullam-khulla..that too in that cramped looking oyster shellROFLROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LaDuSeLaziksPooja_219sub_rosadivy609ivy_11prnczElysiaPrinsesse.SuviTheRager

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
I haven't watched it yet..and it sounds sooo hawt..esp. Mishal all bheega bhaaga sa hayyye
But from the pictures..isn't Mahhi's lipstick a bit ew?Reminded me of that tu hai wahi wala music video...pink lipstick..ewwwww chee chee

and did I just see a sledgehammer??ShockedOh..woh bhaag gayi...chalo, no need for SuperSuviROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11Armu4evaprnczSanely_Insane

Go to top