Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 - Page 19

yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
elysia, u besharam kahi ki,  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,, the caps are ohh so num num num numπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: niki11

Achha, fir humara kya hoga???????πŸ˜›

Who said he can have only one stalker??!! 

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ChurailMukhi

Poor Mishal looked uncomfortable when the water was dripping on them and they were hugging. He has to almost bend double to hug Mahi! πŸ˜†
Mishal looked soooooooooo adorable but Mahi was caked in makeup and sometimes her facial expressions were fixed. She was looking at the audience too much instead of looking at Mishal. Dunno why but i would have liked it better if they had worn asian clothing, Mishal in fitted *AHEM!* kurtha 😍and Mahi in simple saree. But then i suppose the dance steps had to be done in western clothes, especially the lifts.😲

Yes...Mishal was a little uncomfortable in the "rain"...and also while doing the last few "hot" steps before disappearing into the clam-shellπŸ˜† The clip we saw in UMAT was crisper, i think! But, no complaints...we should be thankful for getting this much at least😊
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ChurailMukhi

Who said he can have only one stalker??!! 

I wud prefer admirer thank you very much😎
thxxxxxxxxxx Tanu For All The Liks :D
Love ya 
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: niki11

I wud prefer admirer thank you very much😎

A stalker by another name!
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Bushy_92

Chup kar Suvi ki bacchi.....when i need u....u wont be here...aur abhi aayi hai.......πŸ˜†

Gola is my fav ice cream.....πŸ˜†..i just love to eat it....πŸ˜†..tu 12 days baad kya karegi?? Gola ki shop lagayegi.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

12 din baad india jaake khud gola khaaongi😎...aur mujhe kya pata tha ki you neede me? bula nachahiye tha naπŸ˜†
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Elysia

Omigod. Did anyone notice how Dutta is rather daring in this performance? 

I won't or rather better not comment on anyone's interpretation and opinion about the performance...but FYI that's not Dutta. It's MR who's performing here.

This content was originally posted by: Elysia

I mean, usually Dutta is all hand-trembling, swallowing, shaking, running away - when it comes to touching Naku. But in this performance, he's clearly too tempted to play it safe.

Seriously, are we watching the same show...the same character? When has Dutta ever been afraid of touching Nakku...huh?! HAND TREMBLING? SHAKING? SWALLOWING? RUNNING AWAY?!! πŸ˜•
Edited by incandescence - 13 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome video guys....MR and MV did a great job with potraying a love song :)
The emotions came out perfectly for me :)
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Good performance overall, choppy in places which made it difficult to fully enjoy πŸ€”.

MR did a better job then MV I thought πŸ˜† Considering this was his first time doing such a performance πŸ˜›

I do think it got awkward when the 'rain' came into play πŸ˜† A bit sensuous, yet aaawwwwwkkkwaaaarrrrddddd 🀣 I think the chemistry between them came out much better without the need for this πŸ€” 

What can I say about the shell? Ummm, lost for words 🀣🀣🀣 x