Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sub_rosa

@Ksh...Yes...I was thinking just that...it took them a year to come together on stage!! The good thing is we still want to watch them perform even after a year...more that ever actually...LOL!

I noticed Sethji...I want him back in the show! Dutta and him will make a cute jija-sala pair!

I hope Dutta gets Naku's family back once things are settled in PN.
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

I think you have nailed it. For a pair to be recognized as popular the channel has to first promote it. Just look at the support Zee gives to Manav-Archana and SO gives to Maaneet. Compare that with Colors who mostly focus on Anandi-Jagya who have zero chemistry or Taps-Veer who are not a couple in the show. Its like Colors prefers to close its eyes and live in its own world of 2009 when these shows used to be popular. Its primarily the good trps apart from our demands that have opened Colors eyes to LTL's potential. Channels dont care for anything else. Now even I hope we dont have to wait for another year to see their next performance.
Sharad and Vinay have hosted Colors Independence Day special and also did an act together in some other event...I think it was for Diwali.
Veer-Ichcha didnt perform I think...nor did Veer-Taps I think. The three were there in a group performance in the end though. Veer performed with Anita and Neha Marda.

Omigod. Did anyone notice how Dutta is rather daring in this performance? I mean, usually Dutta is all hand-trembling, swallowing, shaking, running away - when it comes to touching Naku. But in this performance, he's clearly too tempted to play it safe.

First, he rips off her skirt...

... wiuw, it's going fast...

... aaaand it's off...

Then he tries to kiss her...

... kiss attempt #2

... kiss attempt #3

... kiss attempt #4

Finally, he gives up...

... and moves on to necking...

... necking session still on...

... still on... man, this guy is desperate...

Look, his hand is EVERYWHERE!

He never stops trying...

... some "awww" moments...

... and a HAAAWT moment...

*drools*
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I think you have nailed it. For a pair to be recognized as popular the channel has to first promote it. yh but with tasha its been the opposite, they hav had zero promotion but is still one of india's top jodi...goes 2 show hw much chemistry there is between the characters... n 1 thing i love abt tasha is tht their scenes come naturally, neva hav we felt they hav over done it in ne way wich is the least i can say abt another jodi wich is popular bt the show hasnt eva made the top trps or tam ratings.. i agree they hav chemistry bt sumtyms their scenes r so ova done with the closeness n tht, tht it seems the onli way u can express love is by showin physical closeness, wich 2 sum extent is impt bt at the sme time one shudnt 4gt tht love can b expressed in many other ways bt physical... i hpe i havent confused uπŸ˜• Just look at the support Zee gives to Manav-Archana and SO gives to Maaneet. Compare that with Colors who mostly focus on Anandi-Jagya who have zero chemistry oh yh thank u, they hav no chemistry wtsoeva....or Taps-Veer who are not a couple in the show. yh bt cos they r a real life couple, colors uses thm al the time..i'd rather they do veer-icha than taps-veer... Its like Colors prefers to close its eyes and live in its own world of 2009 when these shows used to be popular. Its primarily the good trps apart from our demands that have opened Colors eyes to LTL's potential. ditto...bt wt tuk thm so long, LTL has always been performing well in trp ratings, i mean its neva had ratings tht wer so bad...its always been a good overall trp/tam rating...ryt from day 1...(correct me if m wrong) Channels dont care for anything else. Now even I hope we dont have to wait for another year to see their next performance. mayb we shud giv our feedback 2 colors on their FB n YT account abt hw we enjoyed MR/MV performance n hpe 2 c thm promote this jodi mre n hav thm doing performances 2geva mre often...
Sharad and Vinay have hosted Colors Independence Day special and also did an act together in some other event...I think it was for Diwali. thnks...i'll try finding the link..i dnt think i watched this..was this their circuit n munna bhai act? i mus hav missed it bt did hear abt it...
Veer-Ichcha didnt perform I think...nor did Veer-Taps I think. The three were there in a group performance in the end though. Veer performed with Anita and Neha Marda. oh ok...wen wil veecha perform man, i like thm 2..their height dif reminds me of tasha 2..lol..icha is pretty short compared 2 veerπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Elysia

Omigod. Did anyone notice how Dutta is rather daring in this performance? I mean, usually Dutta is all hand-trembling, swallowing, shaking, running away - when it comes to touching Naku. But in this performance, he's clearly too tempted to play it safe.

@BOLD :maine itne dhyan se ab dekha hai yeh kya ho raha hai????😲😲😲LOL.Loved the captions you have given to the picsπŸ˜† awesome!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
Ooooh! πŸ˜² Kya Ahem Ahem hot performance tha! β˜ΊοΈ

Good oneπŸ‘...A sensous dance..Did not expect this in Colors and did not expect the rain and all...Dutta turned out to be on fabulous dancer and a romantic hero too....They looked adorable..Loved the Colorrs and costumes. The smile on their face was so sweet! 

@ Elysia

LOL πŸ˜†. That was hilarious...thanks

Now I am off to watch the repeat Tasha performance ... perfect timing....runs off......
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Pls can any one tell me dat WHEN does MR MV performance cms i mean after the first one hour or before........???..........pls i hv not watched the 12 pm telecast

Last hour.. u can catch it right now.....😊
@Elysia: β˜ΊοΈ Thanxx for those ........... It's soo hawwt I'm still drooling πŸ˜
Originally posted by Elysia

... some "awww" moments...
.. and a HAAAWT moment...

*drools*
Hey Elysia
you  got the perrrrfect KODAk Moments loved the pics