Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: niki11

Hey suvi subah se kahan thi ๐Ÿ˜ƒand wat u did'nt see the perfomance???????๐Ÿ˜ฒ.Yaaar u r disappointing me again pehle you did'nt who rajnikant was ab you have'nt seen the perfomance๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

shopping gayi thi..and then I fell asleep๐Ÿ˜†..nail polish lee๐Ÿ˜ƒ red, blue and gold!!!haye haye...and my hand wale nails are all diff.colours cause I was testing them all๐Ÿ˜†
..performance isiliye nahi dekhi cause it hasnt aired yet...kal hoyega, tab dekhloongi...
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Abt the performance it was really good...they rocked totally. They relied on MR's expressions, their body language and chemistry to ace it. In the wet part MV's makeup wasnt looking odd. MR looked hot in that girly transparent shirt esp in the rain.โ˜บ๏ธ

Two things I noticed...dont read till you watch the performance: MR's lip sync was a litte off from the song played for us viewers. MR bending on one knee reached MV's shoulder. LOL!๐Ÿ˜†

@bold..was ya wasn't?...lipstick kisi ko bhi ajeeb nahi lagi?๐Ÿค” I guess I'll have to watch it to find out for myself..๐Ÿ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: niki11

@bold๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ i no the shell was cramped especially for MR he's a tall dude๐Ÿ˜Š.But u no wat  both baaji and AS  behaved in a very decent manner i mean i saw UT'S naani and laddo's cast behaved sumwat a lil not indecent but bahot zyada ucchal rahe the so m proud of both AS and baaji๐Ÿ‘.I m not very fond of OTT ppl and 'celebs' who jump too much in front of the camera.But again this is my personal view๐Ÿ˜Š

Dutta's focus was romancing Naku. Usse aur kuch nahin dikha. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Btw regarding that party I felt its much better than those SPA crap SP keeps showing where all the actors act in character all the time and they weave some super silly story around it and ALWAYS get Suhana to host it.
I missed the LTL team in the party. Looks like Vinay and Swati ji muh dikhaye aur khisak gaye.
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Two things I noticed...dont read till you watch the performance: MR's lip sync was a litte off from the song played for us viewers. MR bending on one knee reached MV's shoulder. LOL!๐Ÿ˜†

i also noticed the first one but i think that was a result of bad editing they slowed down the video to make it luk more dreamy and the second i did'nt notice really ???๐Ÿ˜ฒwow she must b really short
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
geetanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘they both were looking awesome!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abt the performance it was really good...they rocked totally. They relied on MR's expressions, their body language and chemistry to ace it. In the wet part MV's makeup wasnt looking odd. MR looked hot in that girly transparent shirt esp in the rain.โ˜บ๏ธ

I saw that....I think the dance was running in slow-motion...slower at least than the song playing in the background! Also, the performance was an edited one...unlike the others, cue MV's instant change of skirt! The whole thing has been shot like a music video! I distinctly remember the steps shown in the UMAT clip...the same steps, but there was no rain! So, they have re-shot that part! The channel has taken a lot of trouble in putting the act together...props and all, I mean compared to other acts!
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

@bold..was ya wasn't?...lipstick kisi ko bhi ajeeb nahi lagi?๐Ÿค” I guess I'll have to watch it to find out for myself..๐Ÿ˜†

@bold:No suvi am wid you on this it was really distracting.And baarish mein to maahi pe dhyan hi nahi gaya๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I saw that....I think the dance was running in slow-motion...slower at least than the song playing in the background! Also, the performance was an edited one...unlike the others, cue MV's instant change of skirt! The whole thing has been shot like a music video! I distinctly remember the steps shown in the UMAT clip...the same steps, but there was no rain! So, they have re-shot that part! The channel has taken a lot of trouble in putting the act together...props and all, I mean compared to other acts!

@rosa : i totally agree wid you our act was much more grand than any other more props more effects. Hopefully it's a gud sign๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Yep...the whole thing was choreographed like a passionate dream sequence. Added to that it looked they made quiet a lot of effort on the costumes too unlike the other acts where they mostly copied the original songs. Even Shweta's costume was tacky though her act stood out due to she being a good dancer.
Btw in AS's act there were some weird gol-gol things in the BG with angry faces. That was so random.๐Ÿคฃ Also I felt Sharad-Gaurav's act didnt have any energy. They should have got Vinay there instead.
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

TaSha's was a dreamy awesome performance.....something that makes you want to watch over and over again ...I must say unlike the others....(sorry can't help but say this)....

I so hope we get a TaSha happy story for a few months and they take the story to a logical conclusion.

Please COLORS please....don't spoil something so good....

There are very few good shows on Indian telly and taking a good show to where the rumors say ...is criminal.

Dreading the week ahead.

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† Watched it again, towards the end it got soooo romantic and slightly sensual ahem ahem. On 2nd view, MV's expressions, the giggling laugh and sparkly eyes were toooo goood. ๐Ÿ‘ She's such a little doll! What was up with the thunder noise/gun shot, before the rain fell?! ๐Ÿ˜† Pathaka ki awaaz jaisa hoti hai! Sub_rosa is right, it was edited, it's because the changing of props and costumes was REAL important to add that oomph to the performance. I liked how MR was making an effort to lip-sync, we all know he loves singing, but then it kinda got lost ๐Ÿ˜† Oooo I loved it when MV's skirt was taken off to reveal the golden one! And when it started raining, gosh MR's back....โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Should stop now right?