Holi k Rang Colors k Sang*Sathiya*-Link+Updt+Cap15 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

GUYS ....TaSha perfomance link up...Enjoy πŸ˜Š

Thanks a ton πŸ€— n aww man....sooo dreammmmmmyyyyy πŸ˜
ok my internet is playing games with me but I watched them dance n I felt like they had a mini SR on stage β˜ΊοΈ It was a ubercool performance not to mention their chemistry and dutta's half coat was still with him 😍

I am gonna remember this performance like forever just like this show ...

Thank you for the Links Tanu ....

I will have to wait for my internet to stop acting crazy to download this video and i will watch the repeat @ 7 PM 

Cheers to all LTLians this day is a treat to us with colours and TaSha romance I Wish All A very Happy Holi

Edit add:  LuvPremeer4ever thanks for the links ....when the water started poring my mind was all towards the dutta deewani's around the forum Coz mishal's shirt went transparent he became almost shirtless β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Its a very enjoyable performance I forgot everything around me and was drowned in the scene as if its happing right in front of me and not on TV πŸ˜† ok enough now ...m going crazy like my net troubles πŸ˜†
Edited by skavitha08 - 13 years ago
@ Tanu.....sure np.....some bits were kinda comical though πŸ˜†.....and the return into the pearl/clam thingy reminded me of AAA movie πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but yes it was a very sweet performance....the feel was really "dreamy" as you mentioned with the effects, props and what not....and Mishal totally nailed the performance with his super multi-talented skills  πŸ˜†  Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
OMG thanks for the links!! It was completely Dreamyyyy!!! Wow - both of them rocked it!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍

I have the sillyest smile on my face after seeing them - haiyee....😍😍😍😍
Thanks for sharing the links.

Mishal's and Mahi's performance was outstanding. They were so much at ease with each other and MR's smiles lit up the stage πŸ˜ƒ. The sathiya song has become a favorite of mine now.

In any award function/shows the Superstars usually perform towards the near end to keep the viewers' interest in the event. So by deductive reasoning, Mishal and Mahi were superstars of the colors Holi show. (Its only my POV.. no offense to other fans/actors.. to each his/her own!!!)
Thanx for sharing Armu!!! And thanx LuvPremeer4ever for the links.....my cable has some problem and vr not getting colors for the past 2 days...........finally got to see the performance through the links u posted!!!! Thanx again!!! It was awesome as expected!!!
TASHA rocked, WOnderful performance. My GOD...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Both look soo cute. Mahi is little short, Mishal was awesome. I loved their performance. Really wonderful. They both share great chemistry and both look great
Someone needs to post a caption of MR missing MV's right cheeks! πŸ˜† Anyway, such a sparkling, cute performance by them! 😍 MV looked nice but it was MR who I was admiring ☺️ See through wet shirt- yes please! Jokes apart, he has turned out to be a really good dancer, and expression wise toh we know he is awesome! His smile was just amazingly cute! Loved the bit where at the line 'kabhi neela asmaan pa' there was a change in costume and set up.....need to see the whole thing in HQ for a visual treat! Defo the best performance of all the Holi specials by TV couples this weekend.
Originally posted by sidra2007

😍

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Putting it on first page with Credit to u.. πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for sharing amu & thanks for the link premeer both of them looked awesome their chemistry was superb,this pair should be on our tv screen for a long time, after seeing them, can't settle for anything less.