Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Choti bahu performance a break from the tension (Page 2)

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger11

I guess..u made watch the video again...and there was something i noticed the first time too....but i thought i made a mistake..i guess i know better now...
Why couldn;t they just edit it properly?
Trust me still...i just hate the sad melo drama taking place in Geet right now..anything was good for me...and i hadn't seen any promos before either so it was a fresh scene for me

I think even the editors dun have an answer for that now.

Anyways, You know what?
I was myself too excited to see the seq. when SBS SBB started showing it's scenes. That looked too nice. But, on the main day (that is 18th march) my dad started watching some random movie and I couldn't get the T.V. for myself so, i left it. and when I was here talking to people, I cmae to see the pics. which were enough to boil my blood. and then I didn't see the actual seq. I guess I did the best job by not seeing that. I guess, GC takes a lesson from this and doesn't agree to be the part of such tings in the coming future. Love you GC.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

Originally posted by stranger11

There was a wardrobe malfunction..i guess i never noticed cuz i was so happy to see them...

That was great if you didn't notice it. Or else, you would have been pulling your hair , just as I did.

Anyways, taht was so not like Gurti's performance. It was not awesome, the wow factor was missing. No dance at all. Just some kiddish splashing doesn't make an elegant dance with splendid steps for which Gurti are known. Shocked
I agreed Sanjana....even the Vday performance was also so good.But this one ............better not to say any more.
Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
All I can say is they could have given better song n costumes like all other couples got..........more importantly the editing team was really too casual to edit a wadrobe malfunction.......and honestly the seq was not at all good.This is my POV.I dont mind if others enjoyed it.No offence meant to anyone.

I agree with u. it was quite a disappointment seeing the difference in the exposure given to Gurti and the others. Regarding the wardrobe malfunction....how come the makers did not notice it before they aired it  ....quite surprising that.........

Edited by hamavand - 20 March 2011 at 1:11am

Rituparnaa

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
I guess the attempt to make it a sizzling performance by the water didn;t turn out to be a very good decision on their part..or because the current track is so baqwaas so everything is turning out like that

Rituparnaa

jyoti01 Senior Member
jyoti01
jyoti01

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
There was nothing wow about their clip on CB.    The other couples atleast looked more elegant.   Editing was not done properly....besdies costume malfuncioning...even the lip lync ws not proper.      Even Geet's little dance was not graceful.....the rest of the time they were platying like 2 kids in the paddle pool

Rituparnaa

Go to top