Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
All I can say is they could have given better song n costumes like all other couples got..........more importantly the editing team was really too casual to edit a wadrobe malfunction.......and honestly the seq was not at all good.This is my POV.I dont mind if others enjoyed it.No offence meant to anyone.

I agree with u. it was quite a disappointment seeing the difference in the exposure given to Gurti and the others. Regarding the wardrobe malfunction....how come the makers did not notice it before they aired it  ....quite surprising that.........
Edited by hamavand - 13 years ago
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess the attempt to make it a sizzling performance by the water didn;t turn out to be a very good decision on their part..or because the current track is so baqwaas so everything is turning out like that
jyoti01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
There was nothing wow about their clip on CB.    The other couples atleast looked more elegant.   Editing was not done properly....besdies costume malfuncioning...even the lip lync ws not proper.      Even Geet's little dance was not graceful.....the rest of the time they were platying like 2 kids in the paddle pool