Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chahat4u

so do u plan to become an advocate also???? 😉 as in get registered in bar council of india?ll u take all india bar examination?

are mere irade aur bhi bahut kuch karne ke hain bas pucho mat dekhte jao😆

@praty 
thnx jaan

@charu 
thnx for posting the article 
mujhe sukun mila ye padke😉
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

are mere irade aur bhi bahut kuch karne ke hain bas pucho mat dekhte jao😆

@praty 
thnx jaan

@charu 
thnx for posting the article 
mujhe sukun mila ye padke😉

he he...aap ko aap k aims k liye bahut saari chubh-kaamnayein. 😃

n yes, abt tht article..no mention...sach mei..thadak mili sie pad kar. 😍
Amor. thumbnail
chubh nhi shubh bolo ji😆

thnkuuu btw😉
chahat4u thumbnail

chubh nhi shubh bolo ji😆

thnkuuu btw😉

oopss...chubh-kaamnaein...toh totally different ho gaya! 😛 he he...achchha ji "shubh-kaamnaein"* 😃
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chahat4u

oopss...chubh-kaamnaein...toh totally different ho gaya! 😛 he he...achchha ji "shubh-kaamnaein"* 😃

thnku thnku 
megz ke jaate hi ye cc suna ho gya😭
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Happy Belated Birthday!
Hope you had a lovely day! :)

I know I'm wishing you really late.. But I only got the message to do so now and thought I should wish you :). Better late then never.

Hope all your wished and dreams come true :)

Thank you for the PM Khushi.. And sorry for the late reply :$ Haven't been on IF in ages!
Amor. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -X-NeeNee-X-

Happy Belated Birthday!

Hope you had a lovely day! :)

I know I'm wishing you really late.. But I only got the message to do so now and thought I should wish you :). Better late then never.

Hope all your wished and dreams come true :)

Thank you for the PM Khushi.. And sorry for the late reply :$ Haven't been on IF in ages!

its ok dear 

@Rians
kithe ho saare 😡
Amor. thumbnail
Finally sum good news

A source says, "24 Frames' show Tera Chehra starring Rajat Tokas and Mugdha Chapekar has finally got the green signal from Colors. The show was held for months as the channel was not happy with its storyline. However, the channel worked on the show's look and feel and then asked the production house to commence shooting. Now the show is all set to begin shoot from September 10 and will go on air sometime in October."

"The show which is a thriller love story will now have a love triangle track. Furthermore, the backdrop initially was that of high society but now it has been replaced by focusing on the deprived class. The channel wanted the audience to connect with the story hence made the necessary changes."

chahat4u thumbnail

Finally sum good news

A source says, "24 Frames' show Tera Chehra starring Rajat Tokas and Mugdha Chapekar has finally got the green signal from Colors. The show was held for months as the channel was not happy with its storyline. However, the channel worked on the show's look and feel and then asked the production house to commence shooting. Now the show is all set to begin shoot from September 10 and will go on air sometime in October."

"The show which is a thriller love story will now have a love triangle track. Furthermore, the backdrop initially was that of high society but now it has been replaced by focusing on the deprived class. The channel wanted the audience to connect with the story hence made the necessary changes."

oh wow...honey love u soo much for giving this news. 🤗     i m soo happy, Congrats to all Rians.😃
Amor. thumbnail
he he he charu bas isi baat ke liye luv dikhayegi waise nhi karti kya 😛