Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Member vs member~4~(Rockers vs Senior members) (Page 86)

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Chapter 4 coming up in a few minutes! He he one more chapter to finish the task!

The last chapter only left. I never thought i could finish a story in three to four days. Farah thank you! AGAIN!

@ Romi: Meine VM already post kar diya hei aur chapter three bhi kar diya he. the next post will be chapter 4! SO buckle up!

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

Originally posted by sanjna4

k go 4 hp one thet are affordable and hav better quality.....
dell and lnovo after service is not good

and apple (macbook) is an time better and it costs 50000 dat too small one dat is most costly in whole lappy market
hp is user frndly and there after service is superb
and dey hav lots of help centres
and dere spare parts are easily availble

but when i surfed net, i found that in market after Apple, Lenovo is the second best Confused
followed by Sony and Toshiba at same (i dont wanna go for Sony, its just too common, i m bored of it Dead)
i got compaq lappy at home and its too heavy thats why dont like it
spare part LOL (abhi to liya bhi nahi hai todne phorne ki baat Tongue)

actually mere items jaldi tooti hai so i alws go 4 dat thing dat has spare partsLOL
actually if u r nt goin 4 hp and apple den go 4 dell.........
actually i dnt knw much abt lenovo, so i cant say anything abt itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Okay here goes the fourth chapter.

CHAPTER 4~

IN THE LOCKER ROOM~

Abhay: "Pia you look breathtaking today" he said with a smile.

Pia: "Get your hands away from my skirt or I will slap you" she said with a laugh.

Abhay: "Sorry babe... I was just kidding" he said scratching his head.

Pia: "me too" she laughed again.

She heard Panchi shuddering when they saw them together.

Panchi: "Yuck people with gooey eyes. Save me god. First I see half naked men all around the world-" Abhay looked down to seeif he was properly dressed and then looked up to Panchi again with a confused look.

Panchi: groaning she raised her hand in irritation "God Abhay I have no interest in looking at you..."

Abhay "So who do you have interest in?" he asks smugly playing with Pia's hand.

Panchi: "Shankar" she says suddenly and the other two fall laughing.

Abhay: "Oh god that was so easy" he says from the fits of laughs.

Pia: "Panchi. Why did you see him half 'naked'" she jokes.

Panchi groans and stomps out of the room.

Abhay: "That was weird. But it was fun" he says with a laugh.

Pia: "Do you think we should follow her? You know" she says excited.

Abhay: "Okay we will follow her. But I am not going into the ladies tiolet like last time when we tried to find out about Misha being not straight" he rolled his eyes and Pia laughed. They certainly didnt want to experience that one again...

OUTSIDE THE HALL

Shankar is sitting on the bench and leaning on the white pillar, looking like a mad and Chand see him in that state and go to talk to him.

Chand: "Son do you need help?" he says politely.

Haseena: "You need to throw up or a doctor?" she suggested and smiled.

Shaurya: "I need a doctor to fix up my heart"

Chand :smirking he pats Shaurya's shoulder. "Sorry man I dont know anyone like that... Actually I have not been around vampires recently you know so I am not so resourceful in the stabbing stuff. He laughed.

Shaurya: "Mr Raichand... Thank you for trying but that was a bad joke. And no someone broke my heart"

Haseena" D'uh. We knew that son. Who is it?" she asked excitedly.

Shaurya: "Its Misha Dobrial"

Haseena: "Oh the dobrial girls... like there parents huh?" she said with a laugh.

Shaurya: "No she is nothing like them. Actually she is too exciting." he groaned.

Chand: "Hard to get... I know son I have gone through that" he looked towards haseena with a amused look.

Shaurya: "Aunty you used to be lesbian?" she gasped and the other two gasped too.

Chand and Haseena: "NO" they shouted together.

Shaurya calmed them down.

Chand: "Dont say that... At least I dont think so" he looked at Haseena speculating. Haseena slapped him playfully.

Haseena: "Young man so this Misha is not straight?" she said the last work a bit peculiarly.

Shaurya: "She asked me to be her boy friend today and took me to the canteen but then she seemed distracted and she would laugh and joke like she was showing off to someone... And then suddenly T walks up to us and congratulates us. Misha seems sad and when she goes away Misha groans and tells me that she is in love with T and she did all this to make her jealous." he rambles and the other two just stare.

Chand: "Why dont you try to make her fall in love with you?" he asked.

Shaurya: "I have been doing that for days" he groaned.

Haseena: "Have you tried a true loves kiss?" she said with a laugh. "It always works" she rolled her eyes secretly.

Shaurya took a stand and oathed that he would win Misha today and ran away. the two elders kept watching.

Chand: "Haseena..." he started to whisper. "You were joking right?" he asked.

Haseena: "Yes" he accepted shocked.

Chand: "SO you really think he is going to try that?" Both of them nodded at that...

IN THE LOCKER ROOM

Misha: "Oh god. Why did you have to spoil my love story? Couldnt you break someone else's heart?" she raised her voice and said and fainst laughter straightened her up. "Who is there?" she gulped and asked.

Shaurya: "Your heart is broken? Are you kidding me?" he said with a icy laugh. "I am the one who's heart is bleeding. Misha gasped.

Misha: "You are a heart patient? wGY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT?" she freaked out.

Shaurya: rolled his eyes and looked at her sternly "If i had told you what would you have done? Fall on my leg and be my slave forever?" he asked laughing edgily.

Misha: "I am not quite sure about that... but I would try!" she said happily.

Shaurya: going close to her and whispering "I dont have heart problems in the literary sense. I am in love and hurt."

Misha: "who dared to hurt you?" she balled up her fist and asked.

Shaurya: "You are lesbian and you are talking. Do you even know that men are better than women?" he asked hyperventilating.

Misha: "I have never tried one... And i dont want to either" she said laughing. Shaurya being strong pulled her into a passionate kiss and after a moment he thought he got a response. But he soon lost faith. Misha pulled away and Shaurya couldnt even help. "Dude I know you are trying but i still think women are better... But it was fun. I would like to consider the options." she took it casually.

Shaurya walked away and went straight to the Raichands who were still sitting were they were... in shock.

Shaurya: "You said it would work?" he seemed hurt.

Chand: "We were just joking.. I didnt think you would take it seriously actually." he said guiltily.

Shaurya: "Well thank you for trying... Now I know that my dreams will never come true" he went away to the men's room and Haseena apologized softly and frowned.

SO how was it? Please comment and press the like button if you liked it. Even if you didnt press the like button! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81--sunshine--Coeur2PsychoFMS

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

Chapter 4 coming up in a few minutes! He he one more chapter to finish the task!

The last chapter only left. I never thought i could finish a story in three to four days. Farah thank you! AGAIN!

@ Romi: Meine VM already post kar diya hei aur chapter three bhi kar diya he. the next post will be chapter 4! SO buckle up!

yayyyyyyyy
2 updates in same day
woahhhhhhhhhhh
Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Hiiiiiiiii everyone... 
hi partner 
whats up???
Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

yayyyyyyyy
2 updates in same day
woahhhhhhhhhhh

GO read and comment please! And like it toooooo
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
ayantika what a update
abhay and pia were caught in ladies washrrom dat4 misha
amazing
i was rofling while reading dis
and wow it was awesome to see so romantic convo of abhay and pia
 and misha and shaw....... i hav no words 4 dem

awesome update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index