Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

I was eagerly waiting for Twilight cause everybody said great romantic movie hai but dekh kar bohut pach tai meine ðŸ˜† I mean I love everything about vampires but Twilight... ohhh goood... ðŸ¤¢
I didn't like Vivian/Abhay at first cause good looking and hotness se kya hota hai... the character and the actor should be good na... that's why meine sabko kaha he is hot but I just don't like him... but phir kya ho gaya don't know... the way Vivian started acting made me fall in love with him ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜³ I took time for loving Vivian... ðŸ˜†
I liked the first epi cause it wasn't Twilight at all and Misha was hilarious... 

Yes I wrote but in french... I always write funny and romantic FFs. 
Mein judge ban sakti hoon but I am tooooo lazy so reading every FF ohhh goood I will die... ðŸ˜†

lol i was in love with that novel yaar...i loved Bella's character sooo much....i cud actually relate to her 😛...i mean in book she used to think just like i think 🤣
and when i started watching PKYEK i was this girl Pia is playing Bella?? 🤢....she cant even act, someone replace her, get a better Bella 🤣...as i liked Abhay after few epis as he was bang on with his attitude 😉....but when she came up in straight hair, i was like- wow she is pretty actually...i loved her Maithli look beautiful ðŸ˜Š...and thank god she maintained that straight hair 😆

LOL and why r u sending me ff in french? u think i can read it? 🤣

btw r u a TVD fan? ....i wanna ask u a question 😆
Originally posted by: sanjna4

and no butterflies in stomach as dere is no surprise

Yeah right ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

@ Paradisekiss053

Will u tell me one thing?

Is this topic is just for u four?

@bold: ðŸ¤£  good one! 🤣
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

@bold: ðŸ¤£  good one! 🤣

😆
ab yeh raaz , raaz nahi raha

lol i was in love with that novel yaar...i loved Bella's character sooo much....i cud actually relate to her 😛...i mean in book she used to think just like i think 🤣
and when i started watching PKYEK i was this girl Pia is playing Bella?? 🤢....she cant even act, someone replace her, get a better Bella 🤣...as i liked Abhay after few epis as he was bang on with his attitude 😉....but when she came up in straight hair, i was like- wow she is pretty actually...i loved her Maithli look beautiful ðŸ˜Š...and thank god she maintained that straight hair 😆

LOL and why r u sending me ff in french? u think i can read it? 🤣

btw r u a TVD fan? ....i wanna ask u a question 😆

Yeah me too sabne kahan the book is good and obviously the movie will be too but nope ðŸ¤¢
I think Sukirti improved a lot... I didn't like her in DMG... she was beautiful but acting mein tha ðŸ¤¢
But now as Piya and Maithaili she is good... OMG you too you prefer her with straight hair... Ohhh god koi toh mila ðŸ˜†

Yes I am a TVD fan, why ??? 
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

mahak do 1 thing plz prepare question for our biggggg bosssssssssss😆

mujhe Pia samjha hai kya? Kab, kyoun aur kahan? 😆 😆 😆
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

😆

hieeeeeee sab leak ho gaya ab mai Pia ko kab, kyoun aur kahan game nahi khila sakti. 🤣🤣🤣

😆

exactly sab pata chal gya yaha roz kya hota hai 🤣
task to kum hote hai, chat zyada hota hai 😆

exactly sab pata chal gya yaha roz kya hota hai 🤣
task to kum hote hai, chat zyada hota hai 😆

🤣🤣 Ab kya karein rockers are missing and seniors ko joh 2, 3 tasks diye woh bhi nahi kar rahe hai... 
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Yeah me too sabne kahan the book is good and obviously the movie will be too but nope ðŸ¤¢
I think Sukirti improved a lot... I didn't like her in DMG... she was beautiful but acting mein tha ðŸ¤¢
But now as Piya and Maithaili she is good... OMG you too you prefer her with straight hair... Ohhh god koi toh mila ðŸ˜†

Yes I am a TVD fan, why ??? 

yea Sukirti improved...her acting seemed so artificial pehle 🤔...now she's all good
chalo hum dono me koi to similarity hai - we both like her straight hair 🤣
oh g8 u watch TVD...so u must be guessing the suspence shown in the new promo 😆....was Damon able to disguise as someone else, i mean he had that power?...i am sure 3 times bite is a new concept invented by writers but rest must be some copy 😆