Member vs member~4~(Rockers vs Senior members) - Page 63

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sanjna4

kk......... so u like hindi movies??? which 1 is ur fav??

Of course dear cause french movies are ðŸ¤¢ 
There are so many... but I have watched Jodha Akbar more than 10 times same with Vivaah but I don't like Shahid... 
And I love horror movies like 13B, Krishna cottage... 
And what about you ??? 
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

There are so many... but I have watched Jodha Akbar more than 10 times same with Vivaah but I don't like Shahid... 
And what about you ??? 

i like commedy movies and romantic ones......... scarry movies are k wid me bt without any blood involved in it🤢......... and i like some hollywood movies....... bt one of my favs are jab we met😛

And what about you ??? 

edit
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 13 years ago

i like commedy movies and romantic ones......... scarry movies are k wid me bt without any blood involved in it🤢......... and i like some hollywood movies....... bt one of my favs are jab we met😛

I love also romantic movies like Titanic... ohhh gooood awesome movie... but I prefer when they end sadly... and I am a bit to much romantic so I love to see the characters suffering... 
Yeah comedy is good I loved three idiots... jab we met was nice and Kareena was tooooo goood yaar.... 

I love horror and action movies...  my favourite Saw 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... 

I love also romantic movies like Titanic... ohhh gooood awesome movie... but I prefer when they end sadly... and I am a bit to much romantic so I love to see the characters suffering... 
Yeah comedy is good I loved three idiots... jab we met was nice and Kareena was tooooo goood yaar.... 

I love horror and action movies...  my favourite Saw 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7... 

k we r opposite here i prefer and believe in happy endings
i guess people likin action movies are bit mature
bt m nt at all mature or responsible😛
@ Sanjna & Farah : itni interesting baatein kar rhe ho (i feel like 🥱)....dont feel like disturbing u both 😛

good night...

k we r opposite here i prefer and believe in happy endings
i guess people likin action movies are bit mature
bt m nt at all mature or responsible😛

Yeah completely dear ðŸ˜Š That's why everytime I write a FF it's full of romantic scenes but end mein sad sad.... ðŸ˜†
I am not mature at all... abhi toh tum mujhe achchi se janti nahi ho... wait and you will see... 
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

@ Sanjna & Farah : itni interesting baatein kar rhe ho (i feel like 🥱)....dont feel like disturbing u both 😛

good night...

No no ji... tum bhi a jao... 
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

good night...

u havent posted a dialogue in d club
gn 
sd
tc
njoy
see u tmrw

Yeah completely dear ðŸ˜Š That's why everytime I write a FF it's full of romantic scenes but end mein sad sad.... ðŸ˜†
I am not mature at all... abhi toh tum mujhe achchi se janti nahi ho... wait and you will see... 
oye chupa rustam 
where is ur ff
i haven't read any of them
and by my ff u  can guess hw much happy happy dey are