India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Icha .... n 15 days (Page 7)

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
my strong UT viewers be ready for anything....n one thing for sure : nothing wil happen to tappu dear. no mater how many times she gets exposed she l stil be the "ladli" n cvs wil stil find some way to get her track back....

Edited by nb.neha - 21 March 2011 at 4:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

my strong UT viwers be ready for anything....n one thing for sure : nothing wil happen to tappu dear. no mater how many times she gets exposed she l stil be the "ladli" n cvs wil stil find some way to get her track back....

Its true no doubt about that what is will be happen in the show the entertaining part is never missed by creative......
sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling ichcha ka 15days ka utlimatum to Taps is somewhere has to do with Veer medicine dosageSmile before Ichcha goes back to the doctor with Veer in 15days......something needs to happen........if Ichcha does not tell Veer the truth what is she going to tell Veer the doctor  said all is well with reports but has asked Veer to take the medicines Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmadreamz12

smeenakshi76 Senior Member
smeenakshi76
smeenakshi76

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Almost all our freinds wants ichcha to thorw out taps in a kick, tell veer thruth, why gving her 15 days period. I think she's in dilemma as everyone's honour is at stake. She can't revel veer's problem either to him bcoz he'll  be hurt. She can't kick taps out by revealing veer 's problem as her husband honour will be at stake. Jogi's honour at stake and other else. So, if taps leave the house at her own, it'll be her benefit as she will be saved by severe humiliation and insult and veer's problem will be sectret only. Ichcha is in  tough situation.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

They are dragging it too much....on one hand they show true love of Veecha...and on the other hand there's no clear communication between the two....how stupid...Angry....how can Iccha hide such an important thing from Veer....I'm very irritated with cvs....

I just saw the episode................the halo is back on Ichcha's head.........now she will think of every possible reason why she should or should not tell the world ................and guess what ??........why she should NOT tell will win out as always............

If you watch this serial it is a constant battle of what is shown today and what is shown tomorrow.

Today - Ichcha and Veer share everything.............Tomorrow - Ichcha or Veer will not be honest with each other and one or the other will hide something.........why ????because they supposedly do not want to hurt each other..........complete BunkumDeadOuchOuch
Today - Ichcha is strong and gives it back to anyone who might say one thing.............Tomorrow - the world can insult her and she will bow her head and accept every insult

This farcical comedy has a long way to go before anything will happen.............so enjoy and laugh.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smeenakshi76

Almost all our freinds wants ichcha to thorw out taps in a kick, tell veer thruth, why gving her 15 days period. I think she's in dilemma as everyone's honour is at stake. She can't revel veer's problem either to him bcoz he'll  be hurt. She can't kick taps out by revealing veer 's problem as her husband honour will be at stake. Jogi's honour at stake and other else. So, if taps leave the house at her own, it'll be her benefit as she will be saved by severe humiliation and insult and veer's problem will be sectret only. Ichcha is in  tough situation.

I do not say this to you but to our wonderful CV's..............you have brought out exactly the points for which Ichcha is going to hide the truth.Smile

What honor??? These CV's do not even know the meaning of that word.............every code of honor has been broken in this serial.

Ichcha will be hurting the family and the viewers a whole lot more is she continues to keep the truth away from them............it is called lying by omission. Of course everyone will be hurt, upset , angry.........but will it be any less after 15 days?? I do not understand this stupid storyline.........

Jogi's honor will not be affected after 15 days..........why...........will he be in a better mood. to accept the truth ..............?/

Will Veer say - Oh thank God you told me today........had you told me 15 days ago........I would have been very hurt but you waited for 15 days .........that was very thoughtful of you...

Even if Tapasya leaves..............explanations will be required and who is going to give them to all the others........only Ichcha knows the truth.........

The CV's do not want Rathod to enter for 15 days............who knows why??? and so we have to put up with this rubbish.

Edited by groucho - 21 March 2011 at 11:09pm
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by vijayam

They are dragging it too much....on one hand they show true love of Veecha...and on the other hand there's no clear communication between the two....how stupid...Angry....how can Iccha hide such an important thing from Veer....I'm very irritated with cvs....

I just saw the episode................the halo is back on Ichcha's head.........now she will think of every possible reason why she should or should not tell the world ................and guess what ??........why she should NOT tell will win out as always............

If you watch this serial it is a constant battle of what is shown today and what is shown tomorrow.

Today - Ichcha and Veer share everything.............Tomorrow - Ichcha or Veer will not be honest with each other and one or the other will hide something.........why ????because they supposedly do not want to hurt each other..........complete BunkumDeadOuchOuch
Today - Ichcha is strong and gives it back to anyone who might say one thing.............Tomorrow - the world can insult her and she will bow her head and accept every insult

This farcical comedy has a long way to go before anything will happen.............so enjoy and laugh.Smile

Very true groucho....its now more of a comedy show than anything else...
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
too much of negativity ...it was there since begining n is stil there :/

Go to top