Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by dreamz12

They are dragging it too much....on one hand they show true love of Veecha...and on the other hand there's no clear communication between the two....how stupid...Angry....how can Iccha hide such an important thing from Veer....I'm very irritated with cvs....
I wonder how long can she hide it from Veer? If she wants to be mother Veer needs to get treated and for that Veer has to know the truth..................

I guess madam perfect iccha is waiting for the right time to tell Veer as she has always been the know it all,do it my way girl...I want to reserve more comments till I watch next week's episodes...

Knowing how Ichcha thinks .... for her it would be more important to hide the report from veer and not hurt his sentiments ... than show him the reports and get him treated ...so that they can start a family...Confused why cant the Cvs show  Ichcha thinking sensibly and taking right decisions for a change Angry

wait charu wait....pehle choti si ichcha uss dayan kaa pardafash kar de...pfir veer kaa treatment bhi karva legiLOL

matlab iccha weakling se ekdum super woman ban gayee....LOL

haan....and it was needed yar coz being a lead u shud be strongEmbarrassed

par ek ko strong banane ke liye doosre lead ko weak banana zaroori hai kya.Confused..dekho Veer ka kya haal kar diya ut walon ne.....usee impotent hi bana diya ..gosh...LOLLOL...okay okay I know voh impotent nahin infertile hain.....s we have good ome smart doctors on this forum ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
exactly ....bingo...
EK KO STRONG BANANE KE LIYE DOSRE KO WEAK BANANNA ZARORI HAI KYA??
same hapened with vansh. his love was turned into over obsesion. n in the end tapu was exposed but at the cost of vansh's death.
same is hapenin,
tapu wil be exposed at veer n icha cost
souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Even if Iccha hides the reports, won't Veer like to see them wid his own eyesConfused. If Veer is a normal human being he will definitely ask Iccha to show him the reports.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqAahana-cjs369

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
 i think CVs r making Veer as bali ka bakraAngry and preparing him for big shocks. first they r showing some lovely dobly with Tapu, so tht whn exposure will come he get bigger shock, thn they will show his unawareness of his problem. it will cause Ichchha suffering and atlast whn he will come to know abt reality, he will receive again a bigger shockLOLLOLLOL so CVs r preparing Veer for shock therapyLOLLOLLOL
Tapeyga Senior Member
Tapeyga
Tapeyga

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged

I think Ichcha not going to succeed ConfusedConfusedConfused please  not forget that she has already made this kind of speech for Tapasya and every time she makes nothing.

I think that cv does not want to show Ichcha which wins against Tapasya, I say in 15 days it is Ichcha who will be throw outsideLOLLOLAngryAngry and what after the truth will be expose can be even after the birth of the baby and as Ichcha will be pregnant but only as usual in Uttaran.

smeenakshi76 Senior Member
smeenakshi76
smeenakshi76

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Even i think same that is ichki wants to save taps from humiliation by Bundelas. Otherwise she will be insulted and humilitaed badly. So, to save  her bachi khuchi respect she is asking her to leave within 15 days. But i taps will not go and will face humiliation again coutesy nani. So, at this stage also ichchaki wants taps Bhalai bcoz she considers her sister even though
rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
feastLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LimitLessFan

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
15 days are enough for taps to prepare for another disaster Angry