India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Icha .... n 15 days (Page 2)

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Every one agrees that even though Ichcha is dumb she is still good at heart. So wat is wrong if Ichcha gives Taps one more chance to leave Veecha & bundela's house with her izzat intact ?!!! This move is exactly in nature of Ichcha..........................

but we shud wait & see can Tappu turn the tables on Ichcha when Rathod is literally holding the knife to her throat. Ichcha may be thrown out of the house due to many other things thanks to Nani & Chanda but my guess is Tappu betiya will be too worried with Rathod.

If Cvs want to show that this time Ichcha had become strong and will do the Taps exposure than they definitely have to make Ichcha hide reports from Veer or else Veer cannot be left behind with the exposure................This is my most optimistic view.

Else CVs are preparing the ground for Ichcha's throwing out scene in 15days for this hiding the reports wud be the best possible thing as now Veer cannot support her becoz of his unawareness of his incapability of fathering a child...............this is my pessimism speaking.

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

They are dragging it too much....on one hand they show true love of Veecha...and on the other hand there's no clear communication between the two....how stupid...Angry....how can Iccha hide such an important thing from Veer....I'm very irritated with cvs....
I wonder how long can she hide it from Veer? If she wants to be mother Veer needs to get treated and for that Veer has to know the truth..................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfesouroj

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

They are dragging it too much....on one hand they show true love of Veecha...and on the other hand there's no clear communication between the two....how stupid...Angry....how can Iccha hide such an important thing from Veer....I'm very irritated with cvs....
I wonder how long can she hide it from Veer? If she wants to be mother Veer needs to get treated and for that Veer has to know the truth..................

I guess madam perfect iccha is waiting for the right time to tell Veer as she has always been the know it all,do it my way girl...I want to reserve more comments till I watch next week's episodes...
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

I guess madam perfect iccha is waiting for the right time to tell Veer as she has always been the know it all,do it my way girl...I want to reserve more comments till I watch next week's episodes...

Knowing how Ichcha thinks .... for her it would be more important to hide the report from veer and not hurt his sentiments ... than show him the reports and get him treated ...so that they can start a family...Confused why cant the Cvs show  Ichcha thinking sensibly and taking right decisions for a change Angry

FunLyfesouroj

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Knowing how Ichcha thinks .... for her it would be more important to hide the report from veer and not hurt his sentiments ... than show him the reports and get him treated ...so that they can start a family...Confused why cant the Cvs show  Ichcha thinking sensibly and taking right decisions for a change Angry

Charu....she might be doing this with good intentions, but why the hell she takes Veer for granted...she thinks he is so weak....I dont like her ways of taking decisions without involving Veer...Angry..and when it involves tappu, the family's integrity, mai's feelings, Veer being forced to care for taps.....so much at stake....I just hope all these concerns are uncalled for & she shares it with Veer on Mon/Tues.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

wait charu wait....pehle choti si ichcha uss dayan kaa pardafash kar de...pfir veer kaa treatment bhi karva legiLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfecjs369shivani9

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

wait charu wait....pehle choti si ichcha uss dayan kaa pardafash kar de...pfir veer kaa treatment bhi karva legiLOL

matlab iccha weakling se ekdum super woman ban gayee....LOL

cjs369shivani9

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

matlab iccha weakling se ekdum super woman ban gayee....LOL

haan....and it was needed yar coz being a lead u shud be strongEmbarrassed

FunLyfecjs369

Go to top