Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tapeyga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I think Ichcha not going to succeed πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• please  not forget that she has already made this kind of speech for Tapasya and every time she makes nothing.

I think that cv does not want to show Ichcha which wins against Tapasya, I say in 15 days it is Ichcha who will be throw outsideπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ and what after the truth will be expose can be even after the birth of the baby and as Ichcha will be pregnant but only as usual in Uttaran.

smeenakshi76 thumbnail
Even i think same that is ichki wants to save taps from humiliation by Bundelas. Otherwise she will be insulted and humilitaed badly. So, to save  her bachi khuchi respect she is asking her to leave within 15 days. But i taps will not go and will face humiliation again coutesy nani. So, at this stage also ichchaki wants taps Bhalai bcoz she considers her sister even though
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
15 days are enough for taps to prepare for another disaster 😑
all these heavy dialogues and warnings can do nothing against her🀒
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
after 15 days ichaa will go to attend IPLmatch
i am 100% sure it will be ichaa who is gg to thrown out
akruz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But why cant it be 5 days.....y 15 days.....πŸ₯±
divy609 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

They are dragging it too much....on one hand they show true love of Veecha...and on the other hand there's no clear communication between the two....how stupid...😑....how can Iccha hide such an important thing from Veer....I'm very irritated with cvs....

And we have to see if Veer is gonna ask her or nt If he doesn't even ask for it then toh πŸ€ͺ
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

And we have to see if Veer is gonna ask her or nt If he doesn't even ask for it then toh πŸ€ͺ

divya... Ichcha will say the reports are normal... and Veer will just trust her ...  πŸ˜•
divy609 thumbnail
At least that dumbo shud ask her to show the reports  Then Ichcha will stammer for sure
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

At least that dumbo shud ask her to show the reports  Then Ichcha will stammer for sure

we know Ichcha so well πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hoping against hope that the CVs will prove us wrong this time...
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenu55

after 15 days ichaa will go to attend IPLmatch

i am 100% sure it will be ichaa who is gg to thrown out

Ichcha will go nowhereπŸ˜†