India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

That idea was wonderful CVs (Page 3)

Eccentric.Being IF-Rockerz
Eccentric.Being
Eccentric.Being

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
That's the point Khushi. They should not keep their thoughts in their minds/hearts. They should talk. Because when we discuss something face to face. that is different then what we think alone. It can change a lot. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Clap

Thank u.................
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tuli

yeah the baby room and maan's surprise was well written..Clap.but it would have been better if geet had known anything of it....bechara msk uska pura surprise ruin ho gaya.... Ouch

Yeah that's what i too would have loved to see the play of emotions over her face when she would have seen Maan's surprise and the card and the significance............ i hope that's what she was so happy abt as i really hope Dev has shown her that room.............. but there still lies one dark fact she shouldn't take the matter ulta and think that Dev had done that........... Plz CVs not that.................
.hayaat. IF-Addictz
.hayaat.
.hayaat.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Khushi,gr88888888 analysis dear..Thumbs Up...Actually our hearts ache seeing Maaneet in pain & sadness & can't imagine any 3rd person's interference in their lives....but Maaneet is going through such a phase unable to pour out their hearts to each other..Cry...so may be Dev's interference in their lives may lead to initial mu but ultimately give a clear sky where they'll start sketching their new journey together for a blissful marital life..Smile.& this's for u........                            

Hi Bobby....how was Holi...u seemed very tired yesterday night........... Ur right, we really can't see our Maaneet so sad steeped in pain....both of them hurting....... i just now wrote to Tuli that hope the reason Geet was smiling as shown in the precap was that she has seen the room , but there shouldn't be a MU in store based on the misinformation that Dev and not Maan has decorated the room........... hope everything gets sorted out soon and we get what we so desire to see...............................huh???huh???huh??? Naughty girl.....................i was only talking abt their happiness what else??????

p.s. see how  well He can emote with his eyes................love him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29bobby13rocks

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurtilover

Agree

Thank u..............Clap
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Khushi,gr88888888 analysis dear..Thumbs Up...Actually our hearts ache seeing Maaneet in pain & sadness & can't imagine any 3rd person's interference in their lives....but Maaneet is going through such a phase unable to pour out their hearts to each other..Cry...so may be Dev's interference in their lives may lead to initial mu but ultimately give a clear sky where they'll start sketching their new journey together for a blissful marital life..Smile.& this's for u........                            
hi how was holi ??

Hi Sanjh....missed u again....maybe u logged in after i logged out............... anyway loved talking to u yesterday............. Pata hai Bobby, Sanjh gave me a call at 2.15am yesterday night while we were chatting and we laughed our heads off at the absurdity of the topic of our conversation............ but we did enjoy talking........i even told her that if Mom was to ask me who i was talking at that time in the night she wouldn't believe that it was a girl or the topic of the conversation.........
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serenelove

That's the point Khushi. They should not keep their thoughts in their minds/hearts. They should talk. Because when we discuss something face to face. that is different then what we think alone. It can change a lot. 

U r right, they are both hurting and both are at one time or other thinking themselves to be at fault, so they have both retreated inside a cocoon of their thoughts.........she was remembering how Maan had been looking forward to the baby ...... and he was thinking that now he won't say anything to her as she might not understand or accept anything that he wanted to say now.......... both were thinking abt the other one but never told that to each other............

Go to top