That idea was wonderful CVs

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Yesterday i spent writing posts with Dev as the target but..........Whatever we say ….however way we sass out on Dev and our famous NAAG quadrant, I can't fail to appreciate the idea of those three dolls lying side by side on the bed……wearing MSK's and Geet's clothes…….with the baby in between, whosoever had thought abt this idea of Maan seeking for Geet's forgiveness and getting the message across did a good job. I would have loved it if Geet would have seen the surprise.

The second thing that i had liked which is very ironic (at least it is ironic as i hate sadness) is the way their sadness and yearning for each other has been showcased. The way Geet lies on the bed with her head turned away .....not sleeping, in essence as if she is waiting for him to say something............... again the way Maan stands at the foot of the bed, looking at her, but unable to form any words to reach her............. their pain, their longing which noone else can ever wipe out except themselves, as they yearn for only each other.........and noone else.

Pain is such a powerful emotion and sadness is its companion, one usually comes hand in hand with the other..........The sadness in MSK when he stands beside the bed that he had decorated , with so many ideas  and in the hope that it will ease out her pain and sadness............ the sadness reflected in his thoughts where he thinks that she has gone so beyond words into a cocoon of herself that he or his ideas can't reach her now...........

The sadness in Geet as she remembers how excited her Maan had been for the coming baby.......... she remembers how they had had such tassels abt everything planning abt the baby yet to be born, how he had expressed himself n that Yoga class............. her sadness doesn't just stream from the fact that she has lost her baby.........but that somewhere in her mind she thinks she had failed him.........which is more cemented out becoz both of them are waiting for the other to communicate.............

So, even though we all or even i too have, enjoyed making a scapegoat out of Dev and Naag together, i want to appreciate how well the CVs had written and the team has executed the painful phase through which our Maaneet are now going through................as whatever happens in the show from Monday (then i may very well go back to the bashing mode), i wanted to appreciate how GHSP has showcased one of the most poignant emotions of human nature......................

What do u all say to this guys..................????? Hit the 'like' button if you too feel i am right in my appreciation of not only a well written episode, but also abt the idiosyncrasies of human nature which has been so well scripted, acted and shown.....

👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yup agree.......i luv u for fillin my sunday with sum positivity in midst of all negativity & unhappiness moving around......u r my rayof hope in yesterdays NAAG filled episode.........👏👏👏👏Thank u.....

Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
U write so beautifully dear, it was very touching.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: 9staroneserials

Yup agree.......i luv u for fillin my sunday with sum positivity in midst of all negativity & unhappiness moving around......u r my rayof hope in yesterdays NAAG filled episode.........👏Thank u.....

U know i was apprehensive that no one will agree with such an outlook , but really i know we are all sad as our Maaneet are sad and unhappy....but we can appreciate the fact that sadness and pain as are an essential part of life and the phase that they are going through is something that was picturized perfectly on Saturday.............and as they leave this phase behind them they will give us what we have been asking, demanding, cajoling for so long (see how the mind works)😉
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmina_r

U write so beautifully dear, it was very touching.

Thank u ....and thank u for agreeing with this...............
maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey khushi...how R U? As I am not regular follower of GF topic as busy with study...but... after long time i see your post...
well thanks for positive one. 👍🏼
specially I like geet part...sorry but today all the posts are  against..so 😉😆

The sadness in Geet as she remembers how excited her Maan had been for the coming baby.......... she remembers how they had had such tassels abt everything planning abt the baby yet to be born, how he had expressed himself n that Yoga class............. her sadness doesn't just stream from the fact that she has lost her baby.........but that somewhere in her mind she thinks she had failed him.........which is more cemented out becoz both of them are waiting for the other to communicate.............

we have to wait for monday that geet is right or wrong...but one think is clear that when Dadi came to her she was thinking for maan-baby bond.  why we can't understand that she loves maan😕
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: maitri17

hey khushi...how R U? As I am not regular follower of GF topic as busy with study...but... after long time i see your post...

well thanks for positive one. 👍🏼
specially I like geet part...sorry but today all the posts are  against..so 😉😆

we have to wait for monday that geet is right or wrong...but one think is clear that when Dadi came to her she was thinking for maan-baby bond.  why we can't understand that she loves maan😕

Thanks Maitri, sadness i essentially so painful and has the most lasting impression and so this phase of Maaneet's life is effecting us so much as we want them to come out of it and be happy together and go forward from here........... both of them are equally right in their own sphere and i am not going to take sides in this as both of them are hurting.
maitri17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Thanks Maitri, sadness i essentially so painful and has the most lasting impression and so this phase of Maaneet's life is effecting us so much as we want them to come out of it and be happy together and go forward from here........... both of them are equally right in their own sphere and i am not going to take sides in this as both of them are hurting.

I agree dear 100%...we just keep hope that the rays of happiness will soon return in our beloved maaneet's life 😃
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: maitri17

I agree dear 100%...we just keep hope that the rays of happiness will soon return in our beloved maaneet's life 😃

Second u on that.............. Whatever happens they are bound to get back to each other as they can't stay apart................
khushi_4ever thumbnail
I was so sad watching their tarap, this is so common in humans i think specially married couples (as always been shown everywhere) that whenever they need most talk with each other they withdrawn into themselves............... hope this phase ends very soon.........