India-Forums

amit falon circus (Page 9)

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

I am so glad that people realize now that amit and falon do dance and not only jump
atleast they know that the jumps are a part of dance.What a relief..And yes of course i know technical dance terms and i dont need to search them from net i have more dance knowledge than that any how that's not the issue here. I was just shocked when i thought that after 3 seasons of DID members are calling lifts as circus and leap of faith as jumps only i mean if this is true i wonder how salman who was specialized in lifts and shakti whose duets had wonderful lifts won.And it was remo in season 1 and terrence in season 2 who introduced jumps and lifts i am sure no one complained then.But any how if lifts are just jumps and circus i loved when salman did it,when shakti and amar did it and now when amit and falon do it.I think all three of them did very innovative lifts or jumps which are dance for me and not circus.

Im glad u are glad that u knw now..but people know much longer than u think they knwBig smile

amit falon's old performances still look like a circus to me :) last two weeks looked more dancing

anyway harping on the same point is boring
if u didnt get what we said all these pages, i have no point in continuing

have a good day

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinKeenu.Gakanna

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Oh man as they were showing A-F dances from beginning till last saturday It reminded me of how unattractive and aggressive their dancing was...No grace and no expressions...All I see is her hair in front of her face and no emotions on either..Nothing graceful abt her dancing...She might be from same school of dancing and technically fine dancer but she is not a complete dancer IMHO..I don't care for either A or F...

Aggressions and lifts don't make the best dancer IMHO...

I said my peace and I am out..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Bandicoot who is repeating the same points me or you?Ofcourse i have understood what is being said but may be you should read again and try and understand what i am trying to say or  not your choice.But dont worry its perfectly clear to me you what you think about their lifts and circus.May be you shouldnt repeat the same points then i dont have to give the same answers thanks.And now that you are out of it i am glad i dont have to discuss the same things with you.Thanks again for  that.

Edited by Prud123 - 05 April 2011 at 7:21am
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
EDIT:

so not worth the circus in DID...or in this topic..LOL   so edited out

Edited by bandicoot - 05 April 2011 at 9:55am
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinakannaThatOneGuyDabulls23petticoat

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Yup i agree VN freestyle week after week looks very different
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I like Vikku-Nikku the best now :) 

But Varsha di, are AF that bad the way you wrote your post LOL isn't it little too much? 
akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Yes, VN has shown more versatility, and also took risks many times in trying out acts out of their comfort zones..

Fusion of several styles can be called Freestyle.. It's still better rather than calling each act a different name just by doing Bollywood with frequent lifts and sensual moves and then call it a Latin name!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinDabulls23

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index