India-Forums

amit falon circus (Page 7)

Shreyacool Goldie
Shreyacool
Shreyacool

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Post is quite mean.

I consider Amit & Falon d best dancers in DID Doubles, they always come up with something extraordinary, difficult and at the same time delight to watch.
They have got 7 grand salutes & so much of praises from all d judges. I guess Marzi, Rajiv & Geeta & Mithunda dont know anything about dances & lifts, so why dont u judge the show.

Edited by Shreyacool - 24 March 2011 at 3:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123Hunk101ThatOneGuy

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Agreed its always a delight to watch amit-falon dance i always look forward to their performances.And in no way their lifts are even equal circus because they do it with such grace and that is why they are the jodi who have received max appreciation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hunk101

Hunk101 Goldie
Hunk101
Hunk101

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I love Amit & Falon, & really want to see them winning d showSmile

Prud123

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreyacool

Post is quite mean.

I consider Amit & Falon d best dancers in DID Doubles, they always come up with something extraordinary, difficult and at the same time delight to watch.
They have got 7 grand salutes & so much of praises from all d judges. I guess Marzi, Rajiv & Geeta & Mithunda dont know anything about dances & lifts, so why dont u judge the show.

siggh im tired of explaining to people who dont care abt reading a full thread

it not about being mean..it is having a different opinion.....if u call me mean..which is getting personal, can i call you fangirly?

their lifts take a lot of effort..but they are overdoing it....FOR ME, it resembles a circus!

grandsalutes are overrated..mithun duh doesnt knw anything about dances and lifts..the other 3 masters know

again u want me to judge the shw......i comment on the show...u comment on the show and stick to it..no need to tell me what i should do..

who made u the show producer to ask me to be the show judgeEmbarrassed

thanks

Edited by bandicoot - 24 March 2011 at 10:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinLeadNitrateWreckLassChits1

secretagent100 Newbie
secretagent100
secretagent100

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Hey its absolutely displeasing & shattering to see people use such bad ways to defame such a great couple dancing on this show!I dont think it is any kind of a circus!I would rather ask all the people who think it is a circus that have u seen such lifts in the history of any dancing reality show??If u have seen it ,then this is repetitive! But the fact that this is unique n pleasant for viewing they have rightly been appreciated.
Amit & falon have given really good performances!Again its not just contemporary but many other styles too:
Kaate Nahi Kat Te-FreeStyle
O Humdum Soniyo-Hip Hop
Pyaar Ki Ye Kahani-Flamenco
Jumma Chumma-Lambada
Dhan Te Dan-Jazz
Bhagam Bhag-Rock N Roll/Jump Jive
Roshni Se-Semi Classical
Pehli Nazar Mein-Bolero
Draupadi Act-Classical
So guys lets appreciate that!!!
People have a right to give their opinions but an opinion which is going to defame sum really gud talent is a wasted one!!
Thanks

Prud123

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I agree with you secret agent amit and Falon are fab and versatile and if a few odd people want to call their dance circus then let them.
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
oh man not againLOL
WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
How hard is it to understand that "different people have different views"....some people love the lifts that AF do and some others think they are overdoing it. And all of these people have a right to express these views. By doing so, I dont think they are trying to defame someoneConfused This forum is to express our opinions openly and we should be able to do that.

Coming to Amit-Falon, I like there performances sometimes and sometimes I don't...so, I am glad they are still in the competition.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akannayipeepetticoat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index