India-Forums

amit falon circus (Page 5)

Spiahwe Groupbie
Spiahwe
Spiahwe

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
@ prud123: you are an avid fan of A&F or Amit or Falon. JK....ha ha ...Don't mind!!!!

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Well i am a Amit-Falon fan hope that answers your query whatever it is.Still not sure what it has got to do with the topic.But anyhow?
Spiahwe Groupbie
Spiahwe
Spiahwe

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Well i am a Amit-Falon fan hope that answers your query whatever it is.Still not sure what it has got to do with the topic.But anyhow?

It has nothing to do with the topic. Just chill yaar.. why are you always on the defensive.. itna tension kya hai Amit and Falon ko leke.. Whoever Zee tv chooses is going to win, however good or bad the couple is.

Right now all the dancers on the show are good. Relax.....
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Who is tensed here? i thought we were all having a polite discussion and we were all putting forward our point of views no one was fighting here.May be i thought wrong.The only thing i didnt like is your out of context question that's all.Just thought it would be impolite not to answer.So may be you should relax and not take this discussion to things that are completely unrelated.Thanks.

Edited by Prud123 - 22 March 2011 at 6:55am
RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramebaaz

All the boys will surely become excellent weight lifters after the competition...too many lifts and lack of real emotions are spoiling the actsOuch 

agreedCry..this was the major problem of this season..there too intense and jumpy for me..

Do you guys know that in the american version Dancing with the Stars, NO LIFTS are allowed..
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I am tired of Amit-falon lifting and cornali lifting..is it lifting competition?
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
i dont knw if India will have world class dancers in future but im pretty confident that courtesy DID and duhduh, we will soon be winning weight lifting competitions at international levels

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

i dont knw if India will have world class dancers in future but im pretty confident that courtesy DID and duhduh, we will soon be winning weight lifting competitions at international levels

WohoooooooParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index