India-Forums

amit falon circus (Page 4)

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Alright for one I think Grand salutes are terribly overrated. Dada is no dancing genius here that a grand salute from him is the highest achievement!

debayon
the issue for me was that given their costume I expected a more Indian performance ad I am not just talkign about throwing gulaal around. it was their usual contemporary overwhelmed by lifts. Looked like a terible mismatch to me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Dabulls23

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
As much as I love Amit-Falon I agree that it is now time for some variety. I think they will perform well in other styles as well. I would really like to see them do styles like bollywood, or may be locking-popping?? Having said that, I will not take away the cerdit from them. Whatever they have done so far is commendable and they deserve all the appreciation!! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123GURASH14petticoat

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Well their Grand salute performance was appreciated not only by the grand master but also the other masters.If you think neither the grand master nor the other masters know anything about dance well then no point of discussion
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
^ LOL

i just degraded the grand salutes because I dont really attach any value to it.

As for other masters congratulating, they know what they are talking about...and I really have to give it to amit falon for getting the applause

the grandmaster doesnt knw what he is talking about..the masters on the other hand know...I only have issues with the "grand salutes" or "kya baat" being considered as a measure of performance

@luv2dance
i dont want to take the credit from them as well.. i want to see something more than circus type lifts...i really liked their roshni se, their chair act and a fair bit of suraj hua maddham among others...

the complicated lifts require great sense of timing and expertise and it is already established that they are capable of that...i will not take that away from them as well..

when they can have a lot more wow factors than just lifts, why glamorise lifts...why not explore and experiment? If they get repititive, it will be their loss..they dont even have extra sob stories to attract votes...apart from being background dancers
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Well ok then considering the masters comments as a measurement we can say that they are the jodi that have got appreciated for max performances.Others may have gotten it for 3 or 4 performance but they have got it for more.That does make them the most consistent jodi of all.And who needs a sob story shakti didnt have one and she won ,salman didnt have one and he won.And shakti mostly did contemporary and won salman mostly did wonderful lifts and won so i dont see why it will be a problem for Amit-Falon.But yes i am not supporting the fact that contestants should do one thing just pointing out that previous winners were also kind of repetitive and they won.Not that i want amit-falon to be repetitive would love if they did something different.
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

Well ok then considering the masters comments as a measurement we can say that they are the jodi that have got appreciated for max performances.Others may have gotten it for 3 or 4 performance but they have got it for more.That does make them the most consistent jodi of all.

Yes lol I totally accept that among all the teams, they probably have been the most consistent....  i was peeved only with the whole deal with grand salutes/kya baats.

And who needs a sob story shakti didnt have one and she won ,salman didnt have one and he won.And shakti mostly did contemporary and won salman mostly did wonderful lifts and won so i dont see why it will be a problem for Amit-Falon.But yes i am not supporting the fact that contestants should do one thing just pointing out that previous winners were also kind of repetitive and they won.Not that i want amit-falon to be repetitive would love if they did something different.

salman didnt exactly have a sob story but he had excessive screen time..his family was always given time on screen..the focus was given to what a great and generous soul he was repeatedly..sob story gets u more screen time... and more screen time has a possibility to translate into votes...

salman had wonderful solos too apartment from the wonderful lifts...so that provided a variety.....salman even messed up a few performances while trying something "new" or whatever..

amit falon probably deserve to win here but if they need votes they shouldnt be monotonous..the lifts are getting monotonous atleast for me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123LeadNitrate

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Well i dont remember salman being given so much of screen time or time being spent on proving that he is a generous soul.I dont know i dont remember at all.And you right salman did give wonderful solos but here solos are not an option and even salman in duet performances usually relied on his lifts only may be if amit and falon are given solos they might show more variety but we cant compare what we have not seen.So in duet to duet comparison they are as repetitive and as monotonous as salman and shakti were.Again i am not supporting the fact that they should be monotonous all i am saying is that is that seeing previous season's winners doing more and more lifts or doing one style like contemporary hasnt effected any one's chances of winning.But yes again i would love to see amit-falon do something drastically different .

Edited by Prud123 - 21 March 2011 at 1:40pm
luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

^ LOL

i just degraded the grand salutes because I dont really attach any value to it.

As for other masters congratulating, they know what they are talking about...and I really have to give it to amit falon for getting the applause

the grandmaster doesnt knw what he is talking about..the masters on the other hand know...I only have issues with the "grand salutes" or "kya baat" being considered as a measure of performance

@luv2dance
i dont want to take the credit from them as well.. i want to see something more than circus type lifts...i really liked their roshni se, their chair act and a fair bit of suraj hua maddham among others...

the complicated lifts require great sense of timing and expertise and it is already established that they are capable of that...i will not take that away from them as well..

when they can have a lot more wow factors than just lifts, why glamorise lifts...why not explore and experiment? If they get repititive, it will be their loss..they dont even have extra sob stories to attract votes...apart from being background dancers

I agree! Doing something different will add to their benefit. Like I said I would love to see them perform styles other than contemporary. I look forward for their performances and lately get disappointed when I realize they are again doing contemporary.Unhappy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index