India-Forums

amit falon circus (Page 3)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Kya topic hai!!!ROFL Jana pehchana sa lagta hai
Same name diya the maine TL ki TOLI ko DID2 mein....stretching or circus ke alava kuch nahi ata tha usko...sur ban gaye winnerConfused

I like amit-falon but i agree there dance is 70% lifts , hardly any dance...aur please radhe-krishna ....are deities....1 pai ka bhi uska darshan nahi hua...aur hi jaise...sensual jaisa bana diya.
Falon really lacks emotions....I like Amit better than her...
Wo gana hai na..thodi se to lift karade...
Are ye bahut bahut bahut hi jayada lift ho gayiROFLROFL

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Well because the dance wasnt for their darshan but was a dedication to them and it had to be a DID level dance.And what was sensual in that dance?

Edited by Prud123 - 20 March 2011 at 2:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

joyce_k Goldie
joyce_k
joyce_k

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

I don't know abt Falon (as metioned ealier she hardly touches the ground so hrd to know) but Amit is a fine dancer Sadly he doesn't get enough good comments inspite of doing all the weight lifting (I wish Amit and Akshata were paired together). 

Agreed that the lifts a sometime too much as it covers the whole act without leaving space for steps.
But I have to say I actually loved the whole rangoli paint idea (doesn't mater to me if they actually created it or not) of them both standing  close to the painting as they were part of it....it was very beautiful.

petticoat

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
amit is a fine dancer..

falon is a good partner too

i wish this was DID3 so their individual skills could be appreciated too

oh well..too sad their choreography isnt offering much variety

Dabulls23

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
I didn't find their performance to be bad at all. Maybe I'm missing something, but they met the energy levels required for the act, and did more than just throw gulaal around, sorry. I agree though the last part could've been better, especially their end pose, and I didn't get Geeta's comment "Ekdum Radha-Krishna jaise lag rahe the"Confused Their stance did not even resemble them.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RapierThatOneGuy

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I didn't find their performance to be bad at all. Maybe I'm missing something, but they met the energy levels required for the act, and did more than just throw gulaal around, sorry. I agree though the last part could've been better, especially their end pose, and I didn't get Geeta's comment "Ekdum Radha-Krishna jaise lag rahe the"Confused Their stance did not even resemble them.

it was badi maa who said that not geeta maa!ConfusedLOL

but i agree with the rest of the comment!

debayon

Spiahwe Groupbie
Spiahwe
Spiahwe

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Originally posted by nicksnr

i think the author of this post should be judge or mentor in did doubles. he or she knows better then the judges in did dbls. if all mentors and mithunda like amit falons performances why should u..

Not only the mentors but the whole audience has loved them and thats why they were #1 voted...

Go amit-falon Big smile thanks for setting a whole new level in lifts and chemistry on DID....consecutive 7 grand salutes is very rare on DID....even the so-called "winners" from past seasons haven't gotten so many praises...so go AF Big smile

When did they get 7 consecutive  grand salutes, they must have 7 GS but i doubt they were consecutive... But you guys seem to be ardent fans so you know better... :) ? What does Mithun know about all these dances anyway.. I dont even know how they can make him a Grand Master. Tongue

Falon has no expression..really.. Amit is really good.. Falon at best is the best in all the girls.

I don't know if you guys have seen "So you think you can Dance" America. They hardly have lifts in them and definitely not dangerous ones like in DID. I do give it to Amit and Falon for performing the dangerous stunts but comeon what if Amit fractures his arms?

Watch SYTYCD and you will know a great dancer doesn't need lifts. Contemporary dancing looks very beautiful in itself. No lifts needed.

Please don't even get me started on latin dances done on DID.. The best of the worst was by the first couple that got eliminated after being brought back as wild card.

Also when you all mention all these dances performed by A&F w/o lifts like hip hop and the car dance weren't all that great.. Their best performances were where they have done lifts. That's what they are best at.

akanna

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Well let me first clarify the doubts about their grand salutes.They got 5 grand salutes in a row then after one performance they got the 6th one and after another performance they got a 7th one.And anyone who watches the show would know this not only their fans as it has been mentioned several times in the show.They are also referred to as the grand salute jodi.Now secondly you may not think that they deserved those salutes its your personal opinion and and some other people might think that they did.But as per the show and the mentors and the grand master of the show they deserved it.As per the show they have given max best performances you may agree with them or not but it is a fact that as per the show and the masters they are the most consistent jodi.Thirdly i watch SYTYCD at times and i know contemporary dance doesnt require lifts and amit-falon have done some dances with no or only one lift.Now you may again think that those performances arent great but hip -hop act was appreciated by the mentors and grand master,their flamenco with only one lift was also appreciated by all and their best act Tadad-Tadap in which they did pure contemporary only with one lift again was also appreciated by one and all.Now if you dont like these performances that have been appreciated by people who have spent years in the field of dance then i guess their is no point of discussion.

Edited by Prud123 - 21 March 2011 at 5:50am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index