India-Forums

amit falon circus (Page 2)

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Well the colors in the upper half were already there.They had put colors in the bottom half

Noor_Ul_Ain Senior Member
Noor_Ul_Ain
Noor_Ul_Ain

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicksnr

i think the author of this post should be judge or mentor in did doubles. he or she knows better then the judges in did dbls. if all mentors and mithunda like amit falons performances why should u..
Excuse Meee!!
She has the right to agree/disagree or criticise as an audience!! no personal attacks here!
If you dont like it Don't read it!!Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akannaRapierLeadNitratepetticoat

zaabemard Senior Member
zaabemard
zaabemard

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I loved their performance. As always.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@nicksnr
yes im entitled to have my opinions and thanks for the vote of confidence

Originally posted by Tannistha

and rilli that song, those lifts, and even that dress, there was nothing that reminded me of radha and krishna there, i was going to open a topic on it. why it has to always be contemporary, for once couldn't marzi take them away from their comfort zone, how r u a great dancer, if u r always in your comfort zone displaying contemporary and western dance form which you have learnt, and done. if marzi can give SV rang de basanti, means he can do normal dances, why only contemporary for these too? and then at the end of the day  we agree they r great dancers?

other than the costume what was even relevant to holi/radhe krishna?LOL
lifting throwing catching is getting repititive

both are good dancers but this getting boring

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akannaLeadNitrate

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

More lifts and more circus...Less and less dance...and even lesser expressions-emotions..I did not care for the performance...

SOrry A-F fans..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prabhasfanitalyIts_Sashakannapetticoat

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Well there is nothing to feel sorry about.You dont like their performance its ok.Not everyone liked shakti not everyone liked dharmesh and everyone didnt like salman and of course not everyone will like Amit-Falon.So nothing to feel sorry about,its your personal opinion.Amit-Falon fans love their lifts, expression and dance and we are not sorry about it so why should you be.Their lifts are circus for you but beautiful and elegant for us its just a difference of opinion.So dont apologize.

khushboo16

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicksnr

i think the author of this post should be judge or mentor in did doubles. he or she knows better then the judges in did dbls. if all mentors and mithunda like amit falons performances why should u..

Not only the mentors but the whole audience has loved them and thats why they were #1 voted...

Go amit-falon Big smile thanks for setting a whole new level in lifts and chemistry on DID....consecutive 7 grand salutes is very rare on DID....even the so-called "winners" from past seasons haven't gotten so many praises...so go AF Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123Anjaani_Dastaan

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I agree with you mihir they have set a record by getting 7 grand salutes and hope they get many more and add to that number 7 so that it becomes a kind of unbeatable record.

ThatOneGuy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index