India-Forums

amit falon circus

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
that is all i saw in saturday's performance..circus lifts

the whole making of radha krishna image..they both threw only ONE color ...not a big deal..i dont knw if it was already painted as well

no big deal..ppl do real rangoli while dancing.this was fake

Edited by bandicoot - 19 March 2011 at 10:45pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SpiahweokkkNoor_Ul_Ainprabhasfanitalydramebaazbee5akannayipeeLeadNitrate-Aaliyah-Dabulls23

dramebaaz Goldie
dramebaaz
dramebaaz

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
All the boys will surely become excellent weight lifters after the competition...too many lifts and lack of real emotions are spoiling the actsOuch 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5yipeeDabulls23

Spiahwe Groupbie
Spiahwe
Spiahwe

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Falon barely touches the ground. She is either flying or being carried around. I am not saying they are not good dancers but we need to see more of dancing and less of lifts. Lifts might be part of dancing but isn't all there is to dance.

akannayipeepetticoat

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
I actually like amit falon but i would say I agree...I mean yes they r excellent with lifts but they need to dance more now....wish they give a perf which is only out n out dance...am sure they can do justice to it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Spiahwe8een4eva

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
and rilli that song, those lifts, and even that dress, there was nothing that reminded me of radha and krishna there, i was going to open a topic on it. why it has to always be contemporary, for once couldn't marzi take them away from their comfort zone, how r u a great dancer, if u r always in your comfort zone displaying contemporary and western dance form which you have learnt, and done. if marzi can give SV rang de basanti, means he can do normal dances, why only contemporary for these too? and then at the end of the day  we agree they r great dancers?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SpiahweokkkdramebaazDiamondLifepetticoat

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Well of course they have performed other styles except for contemporary like hip hop,semi classical and so many other international styles.And if all these styles are in their comfort zone then it means that they are fab in so many styles
Spiahwe Groupbie
Spiahwe
Spiahwe

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

that is all i saw in saturday's performance..circus lifts

the whole making of radha krishna image..they both threw only ONE color ...not a big deal..i dont knw if it was already painted as well

no big deal..ppl do real rangoli while dancing.this was fake

I think the picture with the colors was already there and then whatever color they added was added.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoat

nicksnr Newbie
nicksnr
nicksnr

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
i think the author of this post should be judge or mentor in did doubles. he or she knows better then the judges in did dbls. if all mentors and mithunda like amit falons performances why should u..

Prud123Shreyacoolpetticoat

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index