India-Forums

Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 (Page 88)

Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
weren't you supposed to update like a week ago?

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Radz I was supposed to do a lot of thingsLOL
Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
so update already. :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indiandoll89

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilindiangurl13

ravs the VM is beautiful... Credit goes to MeeraBig smile
DDLJ update is fabulous i love all the siggs from it especially the 5th and the 9th sig... Thanks TitliHug
Viren and keevika sigs are fabulous...
but the show stealers of the whole update is the virat and maanvi sig, meera's req and hershi's req... Glad you like themBig smile
i'll be using the virat maanvi sig for sure...Wink Go aheadLOL

by the way you still owe me a sig young lady... Yes yes I know. PM me pics and I'll makeLOL

Originally posted by aishhh.

you make me feel special. You are specialBig smile this is a reserve which will jaadoo se turn into a comment in like, a bit of time. It still hasn'tErmmROFL YOU HAVE A FOLDER under my name too? omgaahh YeahShocked It has like, 5 Anushka picsStern Smile It need updatingErmmROFL Oh and that Virman siggy you made for meBlushing

tu chal main aayiii, wait kar :/ this is such a good study distraction like you have no idea even. Considering how you had an exam yesterday, you deserve a study breakLOL kajf;lkjgnbhroifhga fuheuifhesfse to you tooBig smileROFL

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Gorgeous update, Ravjot! I really love this sig a lot.

Can't wait for my request!

Thanks JanakiHug Glad you like itBig smile

Originally posted by lipshaa

Lovely lovely update..
All da DDLJ stuff r mindblowing...
That viren jivika siggi is so good.
Love da effect u used in virat manvi siggi.

Love,
Lipsha...

Thank youEmbarrassed Yeah I liked the colouring for it too but unfortunately I can't recreate itStern SmileUnhappy

Originally posted by ZumSrK

Di update is amazingDay Dreamingddlj stuffs is lovelyDay Dreamingall are so goodDay DreamingsrkkDay Dreamingthe req are wonderful...!

Thank youHug

Originally posted by ScatteredCastle

I'm gonna rejerve for a moment. :P 

OkLOL

Originally posted by indiandoll89

mineee YoursBig smile

So I get that this is totally late but at least I came from to unreserve! Big smile Woot! I still have to unreserve in like 84384374827327832832 placesStern SmileROFL

Firstly my mixyyy I'm actually proud of this one you know? Tongue The song's just so perfect na? Hehehe :D Yes I knowBig smile You especially loved the colouringLOL And I loveee the songDay Dreaming

All the Anushka icons are so prettyyy Big smile AND THE DDLJ GIFS! Big smile Totally gotta save em Wink And the sigs are so gorgeous Embarrassed I can't even pick my favourite one *sigh* I love how many avi's and sigs you made of this PERFECT movie Embarrassed Thanks M partnerHug I decided not to be lazy cuz I love this movieLOL

Viren and Jeevika! Shocked YeahShocked Gorgeous as always Embarrassed Thank youBig smile The Virat and Maanvi one is flawless though Embarrassed I love the coloring you've done on it! ThanksBig smile Took me forever to come up with that, you can even ask SidROFL

But my avi and sigs take the cake because they're absolutely beautiful! Tongue I love youu for making them! Big smile And I'll get around to using them soon hehe Tongue NpBig smile I'm just happy you liked themLOL

Love you Ravzie,

MeeraEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Reenoo.

dude, uve promised me something aswell.
Go die, ur bhaai is angry -_-
im NOT editting

I'm getting around to itLOL

Originally posted by -Saruu-

Beautiful Update<3 Thank youuu!
Your Colourings Are So PretyyEmbarrassed
Loved The Anushka Icons,Using
And DDLJ Stuff Is Brill,Rminds Me Thta I Need To Watch StillLOL You...haven't watched it?Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile I think you've reserved somewhere here and have to edit still but I'm gonna threaten you in advance and say I aint making it till you watch the movie *hmph* ROFL
Thanks For The PM NpBig smile

Originally posted by nikita_88

Its been a while since I have commented! Been a while since I saw youStern Smile

Awesome update! Love the DDLJ stuff - I think I will have to watch the movie again... Can't believe its been 16 years since it came out still feels like yesterday. I know right?Day Dreaming One of the few hindi movies I remember watching in theatres as a kidLOL
I have to say love the Kajal Avi's from mere khwabon mein jo aaye ThanksBig smile

Viren and Jeevika stuff is great as well... 

Hmmm I see you are open so as usual a reserve Tongue Nothing new there. I'm always openLOL

Originally posted by minuu

ifdsfjisdjkfjdfjs.

LOVE IT! About time you update Rabju LOL

HAIII Day Dreaming

I like to take my timeLOL

Originally posted by -Fatima-

so so so gorgeous update :)
PH vm by meera is fab :)

Thanks FatimaBig smile I'll let Meera knowBig smile
serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
:O.
give.
rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

I remember you once said to me that making signatures is just finding eloquent words to go with pretty pictures, but looking at your pieces I can't help but disagree for it is much more than that. You remember that?Stern Smile Well yeah that's what I do for quote siggiesLOL

It is the detailing upon a good layout so that our sight is pulled towards a focal point and yet meanders throughout the piece too.  For instance, hum tum dibbe mein bandh ho you you pull us towards those bright white and electric blue areas but then you contrast that with those green hues against the black, almost a second wave of beauty.  That line adding that note of cheekiness upon the whole.  Nicely done. Aww thanksEmbarrassed Really means a lot

Again I loved that usse kaho toh samne aaye where you layer those faint images against that main sharp image, which is compliments your line, with that hiding pose. Again her bold black hair very vibrant against those fainter paler, white images in the back ground.  The layout is well presented too so that our sight starts with her and the line then we take a closer look at the background. You really know your stuffStern Smile Like the terminology and artistic detail etcStern Smile

My favourite though has to be main chod aayi khud ko.. You actually manage to capture a profound moment make it mesmerizing, heartbreaking and electric too. Again that layout that instead of pulling us towards the colour portion of the piece manoeuvres us towards that black and white haunting image of her.  That line adding much depth and the colour image here just tying everything together.  Finely done. Glad you like itBig smile It's one of my fav out of all of them

Excellent update and beautiful as always. WIth love, Sabah Thanks Sabah for the sweet commentHug Really means a lotEmbarrassed I'm like Big smile now

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Haye Oye Ravz seeing u sfter sooo long...thank god finally u uodated ur gallery...ddlj stuff le gaya mera dil...awwyy theur so adorable..styling and coloring are super good...xcellent work g !!! Last one is my favouriteee...

I got threatened to updateLOL Glad you liked themBig smile

Originally posted by SunShine_A

Amazing update Ravs, you updated after like agesStern Smile I definitely took my timeStern Smile but then its gorgeous so u r spared for this time. WootCool
SO much of DDLJDay Dreaming one of the most beautiful movie everDay Dreaming I know right? Day Dreaming I'm gonna go watch it againCool
I loved the update so much rav, using one siggyTongue
In hurry so will spare you this time from my long essaysEmbarrassed
Keep them coming Will doBig smile Thanks for the comment =)

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

After so long time seeing your stuff Yeah I'm not the fastest updater in the worldLOL

So glad you update nowBig smile

haillaa all the stuff are SUPERBBB awesomee!
ahww the DDLJ ones are damnnn lovelyy!!
Can't choose which one is the best.. love them all <3 Aww thanksEmbarrassed Really means a lotEmbarrassed

JeeVii.. haillaaa.. don't say you love them too I doooShocked They're so cuteBig smile
Im sooo in love with twoo.. nd goshh seeing stuff on them..
im soo in lala landHeartLOL  all the sggs are trulyyy trulyyy wonderful!!
Loved them all to the coreee!

Other stuff are fabb too..
also I love the KHNH request.. fab jbbb! I love that movieLOL Aman <3

Keep rockingBig smile I willCool

Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

OMG beautiful sigs
like each sig, amazing colorings and blending..
awww my favorite is ViratManvi sig. awww amazing colorings.. totally LOVE the coloring

senorita

Thank youuu!

Originally posted by -Jessy-

amazing update! love your colouring and its softness on some of the sigs <33 really pretty! 

Aww thanksEmbarrassed

Originally posted by curledup

RRAAAGGUUU! I LOVE THE UPDATE 

AASHIFAAA! THANK YOU! Why are we yelling?ROFL

Originally posted by yulZ

did i just saw DDLJ Stern SmileROFL Yes you didStern Smile Mann so many memories attached to this movie haina RV Embarrassed I miss u all yaar :(:(:( i miss our group convos :(:(:( and our antakshri ROFL .. i loved how PS and i would sang different songs and u an asmaan had such an amazing team work Stern Smile I know right? Fun times. I blame you all for having lives and being busyStern SmileROFL Next time the 4 of us our on, we'll watch a movie and play antakshri againBig smile In our suits and ties and kala chasmasCoolROFL

NOWW before moving on and ignoring my sleepy eyes for 5 mins Stop being an owlLOL i shall take this opportunity to say RV All the siggies on this update are FREAKING AWESOME !!! and i mean it !! As i scrolled down n down my jaw started dropping ROFL Ur siggies have tht simple touch but still it glows every time Star <- like this star ROFL Aww thanks SidooHug

So the anu icons are fabulous Stern Smile icons are like dushmaan of mine dunno why but they are ROFL Same hereROFL But I love your iconsStern Smile They're so prettyShocked .. LOVED each of them :) if she looks gawjus in one of them then she looks cute in another one :P ThanksBig smile

DDLJ yellow flowers here i come ROFL Everytime I see yellow flowers I think of the fieldROFL .. i ADORE all the siggies and avis RV !! Mann i am thrilled by ur new styles :O:O:O:O Aww thanks SidEmbarrassed the saamne toh aaye one is bOotiful.. the greenish effect made it look more stunning :P and that ruk ja o dil deewane bit reminds me that its ur Fav part right ?LOL YeahROFL I love that song and the end where he drops herROFL Aish told me coz i wanted to make a DDLJ siggy for u on ur fav scene and she said ur fav bit was when srk drops her off at the end of that song ErmmROFL She knows me too wellStern SmileROFL I like the song cuz he annoys her and it's funnyROFL .. the rab one is pretty !! and the way u have greyish+reddish colouring in kajol wali siggy. its brilliant Day Dreaming she looks soo pretty in it nah Embarrassed Yesh she does =)

Under that kajol siggy EVERYTHINGG jusst EVERYTHING blew me away :O:O:O:O the blending, the new amazing styles, upar se rocking colouring and all waah RV waah !! me likesss Cool but can u gues my fav out of them ? Wink HINT : Yellow ROFLROFL I kinda guessed thatROFL I can't remember how the siggies look though so... ROFL

JeeVi ones are hayeelicious yaar Day Dreaming these 2 just make me goo aww nonstop LOL.. love the blending once again... and everything rockss Cool wohooo !! I know right? They're so cuteBig smile

Hershi req turned out the bestt :P but the kal ho na ho m soo jealous of that req :( can i chori it ? ROFL.. Ask MeeraROFL

Ok i cant go any further now

i need sleep :| Go neeneeStern Smile

BUT its ANTAFABULOUSS RV Cool i dont know how the hell did i end up with this word but i was thinking of biology while coming up with this name sooo ROFL You came up with this word cuz of bio?Stern Smile What?ROFL Um... thanks?ROFL

PS: The VM song made me confused for the 1st 50 sec or sh liek that ROFL coz i KNEW i knew the song but i was like was this really kis desh ki title song yeah kuch aur Ermm my brain did exercise there ROFL then the tujh san preeet bit made me realise its from that show instead ROFL ITS SUPERB yaar Clap Yeah you better remember the songAngry You ditched me rememberAngryROFL I'm never gonna let that goROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Awesome update RavRavEmbarrassed

DDLJ, one of my all time favorite movie and jodiDay Dreaming

The coloring, scenes and effect is good:)

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaan.

RAVJOT. JAAN.
oyyeee hooyyyeee yaar. teri kam to ekdam first class hai yaar. seriously though. the last update is so good. Aww thanksHug Glad you like itBig smile

so lets see. I love your coloring on the icons. simply supterb!! ThanksBig smile I hate making icons so I'm happy they turned out wellLOL

DDLJ!!!! haiii. favortie movie yaar. same here Day Dreaming amazing creations.  i have to say your texture style is something that i really like...the feel it gives to the sig is great. really? Textures are starting to annoy me now cuz it's not how I envision it in my headLOL the viren/jeevika ones are beautful as is the maanvi virat one.

especially in that kajol one...and the coloring too. amazing. Thank youuu. I kinda like that one tooBig smile

ok now I have to mention the mendhi laga ke rakhna one b/c that is one of my favorite songs. and the expressions you used are so cute. That song makes me happyLOL One of the reasons why I chose those pics was cuz when I was taking caps, they were the only ones that didn't look weirdROFL

and and and. last but not least the kal ho na ho one. love the texture, coloring, overlay style and pics. basically everything... Thank youuEmbarrassed

so yeah. basically the point of all that blabbering is that n ow i am officially your deewani. The word deewani reminds me of that song teri deewaniROFL I just had to say thatROFL

keep it up!! Thanks for the wonderful comment JaanHug

Jaan.

Originally posted by -Preeti-

Ravu
Beautiful Update
Me loved them ... Viren-Jeevika one is very cute and loved the Manvi-Virat one too.

Thanks PreetiHug

Originally posted by shilpaaa.

HI ravjot! Hi ShilpaBig smile i like your name LOL Aww thanksEmbarrassed I like your name tooBig smile btw i love these icons :$ umm i think it's my first time on your "Blab" so nice gallery! Embarrassed espp these icons they are kfljhafdkfndsn in aish ishstlye Cool Aww thanksHug
btw i am shilpa :) Nice to meet you ShilpaBig smile

Originally posted by yulZ

Maaa Big smile BetaaaBig smile

I shall req for a sanaya siggy later coz Saddu and Reeno made me one Day Dreaming m like soo lost in them Blushing You asked for Aman-Naina siggiesLOL

My dabba looks stunning nah Embarrassed Yes Day Dreaming You changed it from when you posted this comment but I remember it was filled with pretty siggiesLOL

Originally posted by -Sameena-

ravzy! omg i love everything! Hug Thanks SamsamHug
but this one is my favee  I like that one tooBig smile

viru and manu are loveee! ROFL ive saved it! :D  Same hereBig smile Virat Day Dreaming

Originally posted by kimmu

RAZIEEE!!!! KIMZ!!!!!

You are amaazinggg <3 Omggg, I just absolutely LOVE your style! Thank youuuHug

You're coloring is so cute and like so.. I don't kow how to explain it but I love it!

I love them all! The Manvi - Virat one was my fave :D Virat :"> ThanksBig smile I like that one too. Mostly cuz of Virat Day Dreaming But I like Maanvi too but Virat moreLOL

Originally posted by priya_luna

This is my first time commenting in your gallery . I just want to say . I absoutely love everything . DDLJ  one of my favourite movies . The are just wonderful .The avis and siggies . I absoutely love the style of this one http://i.imgur.com/KUh5t.png

Love the Virat-Maanvi siggies and the Jeevi siggies too -absoutely wonderful,Big smile

Welcome and thanks for the sweet commentHug Glad you liked em and woot! DDLJ fans uniteCool

Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

whaa? I cannot believe my eyes Shocked what is this im seeing? an update? ROFL Shocking isn't itStern Smile see .. you're not THAT lazy :P  Check when my last update was and then you'll change your mindROFL
awwhh I lovee all the DDLJ stuff Embarrassed so pretty (: love the coloring on this sig: http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/2116/ddlj3.png Aww thanks =)

and Aish's icons are beautiful <3 ... so is her love for Anushka EmbarrassedLOL Anushka's prettyfulBig smile

even reqs are superbCool ThanksBig smile

Originally posted by DUGGUlicious

Jottie give me the permission to pester you...where is the BC siggie awards?????!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????!?!?!?!?...Come on Ravz ji...hurry up and PM the siggie to JOTTIE ...I won't comment until you do so :DDDROFL

I'll get on that! I'll start working on the them today when I come home! I even wrote it down in marker on my mirrorStern SmileROFL

wheee edit time :) coming soon. watch this spaceBig smile

I'm watching. Nothing's happeningROFL

nahi karrai comment. Don't Big smile
jaao bhaar main Big smile NoBig smile

Originally posted by ScatteredCastle

Dude are you open - I wanna request. So bad. :|

I'm always openLOL Request awayLOL

Originally posted by zaryaabJuhi1b8

update is fabulous i love all the shahrukh siggs collection

Thanks Big smile

I AM SUPPOSED TO EDIT. ooh eefff Yeah I don't think you're gonna get around to itErmmROFL

promise, after monday's exam i'll come home and write you something prettyyyBig smile OkLOL

and i have to change my dabba w/ DDLJ stuff as well. omg. :| chalti hai kya nau se baaraaa OkBig smileROFL

:O
u ignored me!

WhenStern Smile

Originally posted by indiandoll89

I want more Prem Heer sigs now that all of mine are goneee [:'(] Make one from all of the early scenes Embarrassed Cuz you love meee Big smile

Anything for my Agent M <3

:O.
give.

WhatStern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

she_ratchetyulZ

Go to top