India-Forums

Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 (Page 74)

fizza311 IF-Dazzler
fizza311
fizza311

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
awesome update 

supreet.. IF-Dazzler
supreet..
supreet..

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
amazing creations...
lovely icons...
love taj mahal siggy...
requested siggies r fab
sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATE!
LOVED ALL =D

RESERVED X
edited

Could you make me a sigg
Style:

Main Text:
Friends
God gives us two Gifts...
One is chance and the other is Choice,
Chance to have Friends
And Choice to select the Best ones,
Like You Guys!
Hoor
Sharona
Nori
Aisha
Mehwish
Shareen
Aichuu
Sid
Wida
Rima
Jia
Kajal
Shikha
Fary
Liana
Sofia
Pulkit's Pari
Riya

x

Edited by iloveyouafridi. - 12 August 2011 at 12:42pm
Angelic_A IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic_A
Angelic_A

Posted: 05 August 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
I don't like your blab!! You never make me anything. hmpf
-.Aphrodite.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Aphrodite.-
-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Hey Ravjot!!!
The update is gorgeous!!! Just lovely...loved the icons and all the Hogwarts one...just so beautiful...All the birthday siggies are also very superb...Thanks for the PM!!!
Sorry for being late!!!
sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
edited pg 74 x
Angelic_A IF-Sizzlerz
Angelic_A
Angelic_A

Posted: 06 August 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Can I comment for real for real now? ROFL

OMGOMG I love the TM one!! It looks amazing. perfect picture! Stern Smile

MALFOY!!!??? Stern SmileStern SmileShocked Can I chori? Stern Smile

I can't see the DM one hmpf

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Sagar and Vidya Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile I love it! Stern SmileStern Smile I want to see them back on TV again.

City hunter one is nice. Thumbs Up

I like the gagu one the first one hmpf and the sec one is amazing too.. I want one too hmpf. Stern Smile If gagu gets two I should get two. hmpf.Stern Smile

Okay I don't feel like typing anymore. ROFL

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 August 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Wait for MEBig smile OkBig smile

am bored to write Long essays so i say ... lovely creations Ravs and i love the IconsEmbarrassed Thank youuuHug

rest i'll do later ... btw taj mahal?Shocked I was boredLOL

Originally posted by aishhh.

AND MEEE Embarrassed HiBig smileROFL

guess who is editing? Not youBig smileROFL

not me Big smile I was rightCool

oops i am Stern Smile after so many..yearsss. i think. and it's kind of like 10pm and i don't know WHYYY in the WORLD i am feeling sleepy, feeling says im gonna get up at 3-4am and raid the fridge Stern Smile You sleep at 10 pm?Stern Smile That's early compared to meStern SmileROFL

not good, that's so not me but you know, GUT feeling LOL Nothing wrong with raiding the fridgeCool

skjaskjdskdh omfggg i loveee ALL the avis! they are so pretty oh and this one's such a cutie Aww thanksEmbarrassed I wanted to make pretty avis for once in my life but I still don't like em much except the teddy oneROFL

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1345/avi2u.png 

what's up with the taj mahal stuff, what kind of a mood were you in jab yeh banaya Stern Smile I was bored?LOL ahah but prettyyy! i LOVE the colouring on both, esp the first though I can't remember how it looksROFL But thanksEmbarrassed ..HP ones are amazinggg too, see how fast i am running out of vocab today. very very intelligent i know LOL Very ishmartCoolROFL
GAHHH THAT DIA ONE i LOVEEE it so much i dunno it's simple yet it's SO attractive :$ ThanksBig smile She's pretty =)
oohh and all the other ones are beautifuulll as well, i love. Thank youuuHug
i heart the do not use ones and i guess ALL of them. i am done? Seems like you areLOL

im not giving any suggestions Big smile OkBig smile
im gonna be besharam and ask you for some. seriously, team effort rules. Stern Smile ROFL I got nothingBig smileROFL

Originally posted by minuu

HAI!! Look who it is.. LAZY RABJU ROFL Updating in years and years? Stern Smile Yup it's meBig smile Btw I think it's been longer since you've called my RabjuStern SmileLOL

LOVE IT!!!! ThanksBig smile

Originally posted by --Divzfan--

Sunshine!..Hug HiiiBig smile ..the Avis are my favourite..Day Dreaming..absolutely gorgeous!..Embarrassed..love the coloring! Aww thanks NehaEmbarrassed..aur haan since you are open I want my doll animated avi as I have waited for 2 months now but haven't got it!..Stern Smile..ROFL..muaah..<3 It's in progressROFL I was actually finishing it up now but then PSP crashedAngry

Love you lots,
Neha

Originally posted by ItalianPrincess

Using one of the icons RavzCoolCoolCoolSo cool them.

Very nice updates...keep rocking

Thanks ParmBig smile

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Ravzzz...those icons r so beautiful !!! awsm...saved awl of them !!! too adorable !!! Thank youuu =)
Hogwarts awww love the sig...goes as my current wallpaper !!! HP rocksCool
Jay Pia are truly the cutest couple Ive came across...xcellent work done vid the sig !!! ThanksBig smile Glad you liked it =)
Gagz bday sigx r really nice !!!
Loved the coloring of Angel-Jotz sig...it came out beautiful !!! it has a serene and peaceful look!!!
Cherry and aishaz rqusts r cute too...superb work !!! Thank you for the awesome commentHug

Originally posted by ScatteredCastle

Ohhh Emmm Geee!! Ay-ch Ee El El Oh to you too ROFL Look at those icons/avis. They're just so beautiful Aww thanksEmbarrassed. xD xD The Taj Mahal siggies - wow man! It looks more beautiful that it actually is Really?Shocked That means a lotEmbarrassed - the square effect on the first siggie - it's so heavenly. Love it. Awww - the Hogwarts siggie - what do I say about it - I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. =] Thank youuu!

Nice of you to have thought about Draco - and to have poured out his feelings on the mere graphic (with which you've done wonder, BTW.) is being extra-nice.  I like the Blackish-ness of the sig - text makes it awesomer. ThanksBig smile Bhav thought of the text though so credit goes to her for that =)

The Dia Mirza sig is beautiful. I don't even want to word it. xD The City Hunter siggie is LOVE. It looks so good! Awesomeness. (: Thank you =)

Coming to the requests - Jottie's request is Ohmygodbeautiful. I like it. Really really like it. Rather - love it. It's been made wonderfully. I love it, seriously. It's more awesomer than awesome. :| YayBig smile It took me a few months to make itROFL

the KaSh siggie//Swanz's request - is magical. It is very very pretty. I loved that particular moment in the show - the text is again, magical. (: ThanksBig smile I dunno about the moment cuz I never watchedROFL But I think I'll yt it cuz you said it was greatLOL

nowabout MY request - Do I really need to say anything about it?! Yes?LOL It's awesome! I freaking LOVE it. It's so awesome. I love like lurve it. There's nothing wrong about it - the pics, the effects, the text, the way you wrote it - it's all so amazingly B e a u t i f u l <3 & beyond that too. I love it YayyyBig smile Wasn't sure if you would but glad you doBig smile - Thank you Ravzu!! *ooh, I got a new name!* NpBig smile And I think someone came up with Ravzu alreadyErmm I think. Maybe not. I don't rememberROFL

Loveee you!!! 
Thanks for the wonderful siggie! Mention notCool
You rock! :D Yes I do Approve

Originally posted by Anhdara13

everything didn't load for me. :| but the stuff that did is gorgeous (especially the hogwarts is home one).

We shall sue someone. Make voodoo dolls and everything *hmph* But thanks, glad you liked emBig smile Hogwarts one I had issues with cuz it had too much pink in it when I was making it and Meera said it looked girlyROFL

Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

woooww gorgeous update
liked TM sigs alot... aww DiaMirza is very beautiful.. liked sig on her also Aww thanks =) And yes she's prettyyy =)
SagarVidya sig is cutee. I miss them </3
liked al birthday sigs... and request sig is very beautiful.. liked this one alot http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5828/iram.png Thank you =)

ohhh was i leave requestShocked
opps main bhool gai ti Probably cuz I took so long to makeLOL... aww adorables sigggss.. LOVED both sigs.. Glad you like themBig smile
Kareena sig: aww she is very cute in JWM, liked the brushes u used,, She was awesome in JWMBig smile I think that's my fav character done by herBig smile
ShaReena sig: speechlees.. LOVE them alot
liked u used borders.. beautifuly make

senorita

Originally posted by Iram..x

Beautiful update!!Clap Clap Clap ThanksBig smile
loving all the sigs, and the CH sig is amazing! if possible can u make more sigs on thatEmbarrassed I'll tryBig smile I'm kinda sad it's over =/
and also i love my request! Thank youu sooo muchHug NpBig smile
will use the request ASAP, and im sorry i did not get the time to reply back to your PM but still thank youu soo much for making the sig and i love it <3 That's okBig smile I'm just sorry it took me so long to get around to itLOL

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

fabulous updateee Big smile

ThanksBig smile Btw i love your siggy dabbaCool

Originally posted by starry.phoenix

gloriousss, simply stunnin update Momma
spcly ths one

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/1209/96154744.png

loved itt to the bits, awesomeee, keep rockin' n love yaa...bt plzz update some TaAnu & ArHi plzooo ;)

Thanks ShikhuuuHug And I'll tryBig smile TaAnu ones I'll do since you even sent me pics a while agoROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Divzfan--Sunshine Girl

Go to top