Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 148

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Hey Ravz whattay shop.....loved it......gorgeous stuff......droolicious gallery.......
Awsm awsm awsm stuff.......

Thank youBig smile

Originally posted by lola610

Ravssss Hug LolaaaaaaBig smile
So sorry I'm all late in coming to congratule, my midterms are on *wish me luck* oooh midtermsOuch Anyway, good luckBig smile Make me proudCool... but huge congrats on making it to your 2nd shop, woohoo Party
PartyPartyPartyThanksBig smile
Your stuff is really really beautiful and unique, I esp love this one cuz the style is awesome... looks kinda Christmas-y, if you think about it LOL Aww thanksEmbarrassed And now that you mention it, it doesStern Smile It was supposed to be a V-Day thing but I can't look at it the same way now thanks to youROFL
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2163/99933703.png

And the MJHT Holi sig is stunning too, love how you used so many pics!! ThanksBig smile I've gotten better at blending and what not so I thought why notLOL

Keep rocking hun, can't wait to see many more Star

Originally posted by Anu*Gayani*Anu

Hey Ravjot congratzzzzzzz on your new gallery .......................... ThanksBig smile
Lovely creations dear .............. Clap Thumbs Up All of them are simply awesome. Loved SD, Priyanka, Karnika & SG siggy the most. Smile Keep up the fabulous work & looking forward to your next update. Thank you! Really means a lotEmbarrassed

Luv Gayani.

Originally posted by Smileyface

RAVSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! HERSHIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME LOVESSS!!!! AND ME WANTS A PM!!! OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFL

*looks around at people staring as if ive gone crazy...straightens clothes and talks politely* Good girlLOL

oh hi...hello HiBig smile...how are u doing??? I'm good you?Big smile...so went through the siggies and omggg i love em!!!! AWESOME JOBBB!!! u are sooo good at it =D Aww thanksEmbarrassed I will definitely make requests and requests and MOREEE REQUESTS...MUHAHHAHAHAHAA *realizes shouldn't have an evil laugh if im asking for something* Umm...hehehehehhe??? Well at least you're nicer then Jot, who just calls me names and demands for thingsStern SmileROFL

LOL!

YOU.HAVE.TO.PM.ME. I. WILL. ROFL

THANKS DOLL <33333333

ps: Don't u love all the pretty colors??? =D I doShocked It's prettyBig smile And I had a hard time choosing which colour to reply back inROFL

hershi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.lola610

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

So like all my freebies are Arjun-Arohi siggiesLOL I was aiming for a K3G one but I was too tired. I know I said I'd have all the reqs done by my next update but things came up and yeah. But I'm done half of emBig smile And I'm also gonna close my shop cuz I'm too tired to take on anymore requests. You'll see whyLOL

Freebies

Karnika

I couldn't decide on text so I got both Aish and Meera to help and came up with 2LOL

Kritika

Arjun-Arohi

Best confession everROFL

I ended up with 3 versionsLOL:

Do Not Use

mango

MP_Radha

aisha_1992

ILuvGuruDeb

Angel-Jot.

Zaara

BollyCurry Awards

And that's it =)

Edited by -Ravjot- - 25 March 2011 at 11:16pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-_Sahra_Anu*Gayani*Anu-Sky-Angel-Jot.ScatteredCastleAdditi_sjfanSabaah..Anhdara13.SilentPrincess..-Zaara-..shareenSano88-Preeti-mangoitsAishlipshaaSiddhi_-Pooja-shininggal2008jesss.bairiyaa.isskq-Rinki-Julybaby22-.Aphrodite.-Sunshine GirlP.Kamaljit.SeanAS..SanzPaRudholic-Fatima-ZumSrK.SunShine_A..-Jia-..serendipity.HeavenlyBliss.nikita_88JennyPennyindiandoll89nadaanmasakalli

mango

IF-Veteran Member

mango

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Arjun-Arohi

Best confession everROFL

I LOVE IT!! ROFL

amazing sigs ravz!!

Edited by mango - 25 March 2011 at 11:08pm

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

OMGG my re(; i'm exciteddddddROFL

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
now I want to see the ArjunArohi confession scene - and I don't even watch the show! haha. those siggies are all gorgeous!

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
I loves them all Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Additi_sjfan

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Hey Ravz !Hug
Beautiful update
all sig are Fab

But I love this one the most the most the most...My Fav sig of this update Day Dreaming Jot sigg .. So Gorgeous & Smexy...ooo la  la Blushing

Day DreamingBlushing coloring is fab on this siggy and the text ooooh la la stunningBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
BlabStern Smile

Such a bad nameROFLROFL

I hate every single siggie on page one Cool and i dont feel like using allStern SmileROFL U dont rock Stern Smile and i am not using any of the sigs of urs and the holi sig in my siggy dabba is not ursROFLROFL
and P.S: i dont love youROFLROFL

Now donot make me a surprise sig pleaseeDay DreamingROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top