India-Forums

Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 (Page 61)

.Jiya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Jiya.
.Jiya.

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Omgomgomg Kavyanjali sig! Heart Defo going to use!

- RESERVE! will editEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Edited by .Jiya. - 21 June 2011 at 1:16pm

Iram..x IF-Sizzlerz
Iram..x
Iram..x

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
edited request on page 59Embarrassed
-alimabi- IF-Sizzlerz
-alimabi-
-alimabi-

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Fantastic work Ravvvyyy, beautiful .
dangerouzIshk. IF-Sizzlerz
dangerouzIshk.
dangerouzIshk.

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
OMG RAVJINDERR..WHERE TO START..WAT TO SAYYY..itin sigs toh mein apni 3 update mein bhi nahi banaye hongeROFLROFLROFLwere u bored or something?ROFL
ok so i cannot go through every sig.there are way to manyStern SmileROFL
so overall mindblowing updatee..tum ne toh mujhe blow hi kar diyaROFLROFLi luv the kaju sig the mostt..blending is awesomee
style in every sig is rockingg.how do u manage to do so many?..lol
keep up the fantabolous worrkk
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Edited page 57

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
OMG wooow soo many K-Soap sigs! :OOO LOL

All the sigs are gorgeous. Loved the Premeer ones most and and also the Sumit-Kumkum ones too. Great job Embarrassed

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

i need time to Edit to BRBBig smile Take your timeBig smile

and i beat AmaniDancing though aish jumped inbetween:P Aman wasn't too happyStern SmileROFL

*Edited*
Now starting back ... Req's are Beautiful and i loved Cherry and Kaju ka req's ... Mn n KaSh<3

Anyways now getting to the Maha UpdateBlushing No Thanks baby ... u wanted to do something different and then we came with thisROFL Ooo man this makes me think how much of TV i watched
ROFLROFLROFLROFL infact i still find some are MissingROFL Your fault for not telling me before and no you can't add them now I don't wanna continue the list. This was bad enoughROFL But man, what do you NOT watchStern Smile

KDMHMD > I shall confess i loved Preet Meher more than Prem HeerLOL. I already knew thatLOL I found Preet cute and naughty and a more real n lively character and he made a good pairing with Meher, until i saw Sushant with Ankita:P I loveddd MeetBig smile I wanna see Sushant as Preet againUnhappy

KMH > my another fav ' I remember I was excited to watch 1st KMH too for it being Ekta Show and both the couples looked great togethere and then that turned out to resemble KTH too
ROFL And I remember you telling me how you wrote the line from the book but you told me afterStern Smile KTH was your fav though right? Out of all of em?LOL

KS > I was so in love with Jai Walia{the character} One of the real good one's on TV untill Ekta Maiyya ke CV's ruined it. I didn't watch it much so I wouldn't knowROFL I loved Ram-Prachi ki Chemistry and they were the Jai Bani of the Show. Even the 2nd generation of the Show were good but Jai and Bani always for Me<3 Omg yeahStern Smile I watched an epi once (before I decided to watch Rishi-Ganga scenes) and seeing Gurdeep, I was confused for the longest timeROFL I was rooting for Bani-Pushkar in the beginning but then gave up cuz it was a lost causeLOL

Kasturi > KTH Part 2 ... It was sooo taken from KTH. Sadu Boss, Chui Mui Secy and then Bossy ka frnd gets married to the main lead. And the same old Story. But i still watched that Show just for Robbie-Kasturi. I wanted them to unite but Ekta never did that. And then Raunak ... Jattu too was my fav so i kind of accepted Raunak_Kasturi. But Ekta didnt like that and she made Jattu negative and i finally said "Tata Babye"
ROFL How many times did they repeat KTH story?Stern SmileROFL And no at the end Robbie-Kasturi did end up togetherBig smile Cookie loved the show so she can give you a whole summary if you wantROFL

Kutumb > One of my 1st Favs. I still remember the song of this Show=)) I was in school while we had this Show on Sony and We all were in love with PM > The Pratham Mithal. Hiten-Gauri are the Pratham Gauri and they simply Rocked in that show. Omg you knowShocked My sister wouldn't let me watch KutumbUnhappy Before mom canceled the channels, I'd see the promo and what not and it looked interesting (them fighting part made me laugh and the songLOL) but sister said noUnhappy

Kayamat > Another show which i left mid-way and then watched direct the end. I loved Neev Prachi and Ekta ruined it and made me love MiChi and then again they too were ruined. And i said "Tata Babye" to this too.
ROFL Did you watch any till the end?ROFL

KAA > Another show which i watched just for Shiv-Gauri and i skipped it once iqbal got replaced. my Shiv Gauri were ruined and then it was Tata Babye to this too
ROFL The list just keeps getting biggerROFL

KSBKBT > One of the Longest Running Shows. And i guess i am the only one who watched each and every Epi of this Show. I didnt quit it in any moment of time, even when Tulsi Maiyya was replaced i watched itApprove Hopeless me always liked either Mihir Tulsi or Karan Nandini or for KT n Lakshya or Ganga n Sahil. This was the Only show with some of the Best Actors of TV. All were just Awsome with thier Roles. Though the story was always dangling
ROFL You chose to continue this out of all the other shows?Stern Smile But then again I haven't watched any so I can't judgeROFL

KZK > I watched this Show for Anurag-Prerna and both never met and then it was Rishab-Prerna always and i believed, Love jaisa kuch nahii hota
ROFLbut then came UD n Mukti but i wasnt happy for long ... Mukti was killed and Prem was sent to La La LandCry And i so skipped the Season and New generation of this Show but then i liked P2 and Saksham ... but alaaas ... woh bhi nahii rahe and plus Hiten came in and i never liked Shweta Hiten togethere ... but still i watched this ...dont know for whatROFL You continued this too?LOL Omg I loveddd P2-SakshamShocked I still haven't watched his death/drowning scene cuz I don't wanna believe he's deadROFL

KGGK - The Only character i liked in this Show was Parvati and after her it was Kamal. This was my moms fav show, but yet another show with Good actors. I loved the chemistry between Shweta Kawatra{pallavi} and Saakshi{Parvati} more. That period was when when we had these 2 fighting for right n wrong. THe 2nd generation of this Show was also ruined. I liked Vikram Aditya and Maiteli but ... even they could never meet:-( I wanna try watching but Gaggu keeps telling me to skip to when she comes back as Janki but no one tells me what happened to cause all thatROFL You wanna tell me?LOL And I knowUnhappy Adi-Mets me love =) Apparently he ended up with Aditi after?

Kumkum > Firstly to all people ... KK wasnt an Ekta Show. So Pls dont accuse her for ruining it
ROFL I should say i was happy that Jatin was killed... had he been alive i wud have never got SumKum and above all i so hated Renuka ... she was one big Curse in the Show and i remember she married Sumeet's Tayaji just to ruin Sumeet-Kumkum's lifeROFL that Tayaji was Nupur ke Bauji so she bcomes Nupur ki MaaROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL OMG i have Lost it too. Anyways i loved the Season 2 of this Show. One of the best. Am glad they followed Kutumb way and didnt ruin it.Embarrassed It wasn'tStern Smile Why'd you add it to my list thenAngry You ruined my listStern Smile How could you? UnhappyROFLROFL Oh wellLOL I never watched so I can't say anything. Don't you love how I never watched any of these?ROFL

KDMH > This show was one roller coaster ride ... i liked the title track of the show and watched it for that but then loved Rahul-Kakun ki Jodi but sad ... inspite of being Ekta Show buff i forgot "Do Pyar Karne waale, kabhi nahii milenge":P
ROFL So then did you continue watching or stop watching after?ROFL And wikipedia says that they did end up togetherROFL

KIT > This was one Show i enjoyed a lot and i guess this was the Show when i and Aman met... we loved Ranbir-Kanya and more than that we loved Shanthu
ROFL and Tarana togethere.ROFL OMG ... one hillarious Show and One of the Best from K-Factory which didnt have much of Vamps as such but was a Cute StoryROFL I didn't watchBig smileROFL Didn't it end pretty quick or something?

KTH - I better not comment but just say Day Dreaming a show thats close to my heart for too many reasons
It was that good?LOL

Kkussum - Another Good Show from Ekta which was ruined later. Abhay and Kkussum were meant to be Couple. Nausheen and Anuj made such a good pair... i always wanted them to end up togethere too:P And that Show too had lovely Pairs like Abhay-Kkussum, Kumud-Kshitij. Another good offering by Ekta Maiyya=)) Once again I never watching but I loved how they had 3 KkusumsROFL

Khwahish - I never watched this show much as iska timing was too early. So just caught a few epi's and i liked Azaan in this. His Chemisrty with Afreen was Good. I think you already know I never watched eitherLOL

Kavyanjali - Sigh ... My Another Hottie Eijooo<3 ... i loved this too a lot ... and was so happy that off-screen too they were togethere but then :-(. Yaha bhi Ekta maa did her badmaashi. Kavya-Anjali ka divorce, Kavya's remarriage with Nandini and Anjali with Yug and then again they unite just to part ways forever and then comes Soham ... Good Lord .. too many Twists and Turns to get our minds Twisted
ROFL I can't keep upROFL Gaggu wants me to watch the show but I don't wannaROFL

KYPH - Angad Kripa ... I loved Iqbal in this Show and watched KAA bcoz i liked him as Angad. It was the Angad effect that went to KAA. But sadly KAA never worked and KYPH was the milestone of his Career. The chemistry that Iqbal n Neha shared was awsome OMG I KNOWWW! I wish they'd recreate it but it's not gonna happen is itUnhappy

:O:O:O:O:O Ravu
u got me so into them that i actually wrote such long essay on all the Show. Gosh i so miss them ... Your Creations are SUPERB, Mind-Blowing and Stunning Girl I know I was surprised myselfStern Smile You've never written anything this long here beforeROFL Thank youHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishhh.

HAWWW it's done. sorryyy i got over excited Embarrassed ROFL go sleep Stern Smile

Yes it isBig smile And I didCool And hour laterROFL

Originally posted by HotMess

someone clearly loves ekta kapoor a lot :| You do?Shocked

reserved for comment for youuu <3 YayyyBig smile

-------------

AWWW YEAH. First of all :| RAVS TEACH ME HOW TO USE PHOTOSHOP. I DUNNO HOWStern Smile I don't use photoshopLOL BUT! Aish doesBig smile Ask herBig smile The requests are so pretty. Aww thanks =) I am contemplating if I should request or not. But I have already requests 3908403 people in AS forums, and I feel so bad ROFL If you wanna request, go ahead knock yourself outLOL Sometimes I wish I knew how to use photoshopStern Smile The second one for Kaju's birthday, and omg the KaSh and the Nina/Ian one SO PRETTY. I love your colouring. Embarrassed And the texts and textures you used. That's a different story on its own. SO PURRRTTTY. Day Dreaming Aww thanksEmbarrassed Really means a lot =)

Omg K-story-jodis update. ROFL There are more then I thoughtStern SmileROFL Ekta Kapoor mata tujhko kitne paise di hai? She's making you advertise all her old soaps again. ROFL Omg you think if she sees this she might give me something?Shocked (i.e. money ROFL) BUT SHIIIT! Stern Smile This update brings back so many memories. I don't know if I should use the Laksh/KT one or the Prem/Mukti one. ROFL Use both?ROFL And the KMH ones are LOOOVE. I gave up on KMH2 after like the first 2 months, maybe I should catch up. But what's the point? It ended anyway. Ermm All shows endStern Smile It's weird because I did the same for KMH1 after like 4 months. ROFL HawwShocked You should watchShocked It was really really REALLY goodShocked Oh and the third KS one! LOOOVE. I forgot the couple's name. Stern Smile Rishi-Ganga?LOL But that style. SO PRETTTY. Embarrassed Thank you =) That was my fav sceneDay Dreaming And Kutumb tehe :$ that show was so cute. So I heard. I never got to watch itUnhappy  And omg Neev/Prachi! I was so sad when she got married to Milind and Neev got married to whatever Sanjeeda's character's name was. ROFL I wanna know her name nowROFL I wanted Neev/Prachi but stupid Ekta ji! Ermm I love how you call her Ekta jiLOL AAAH KARAN/NANDINI. I LOOOVED THEM. Day Dreaming And I love love LOVE that siggy so purrrty. ThanksBig smile I also love the Adi/Maithali one. =D That one took forever and it kept pissing me offROFL and the PM one is sooo angelic and heavenly. Embarrassed That happened by accidentROFL and LKT!!!!! LOOOVE. LMFAO Kuch Is Tarah. They ruined that show. :( It was so cute at first!  And I gave up on KDMH. I wonder what happened in it. Ermm Wikipedia says Rahul and Kakoon got marriedErmmROFL

ANYWWAAAY everything is GORGEOUSSS. I literally love everything! <33 good job mere husband ki behen. Ermm I wonder what actually happened to your Kavi bhaiyya. ROFL  Thanks ROFLROFL And I dunno eitherStern Smile I think he was in another show or something? Shouldn't you know since you say he's your husband?ROFL

Originally posted by Aamna Am

lovely creationsClap

Thanks =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Go to top