India-Forums

Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 (Page 56)

Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
wwaaaooo amazngg esp kmh ones and wil use soon :) rest are adorable and lovable tooStar

reserved for req .. need a siggy whole wd text wil u make it ?Embarrassed

-----------------

Main Text : Friendship.

Subtext : A special word which arises in my mind when I think about MASHAL

Other text : you are an invaluable friend of mine, whom I hold very close to my heart and consider most special in my life.
May I always have a precious and best friend that is You and we always be together till the time unmeasured.

(following are quotes , write them in difrent font and othr way):

"Lost n lonely coz you're the only
One that knows me and I can't be without you"

"Lagne lagi, ab zindagi khaali Khaali , Hai meri lagne lagi har saans bhi khaali khaali ,
Bin tere, bin tere, bin tereKoi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere"

"Bechainiyaan hai, saanse rukki hai, Tanhaiyon mein teri kami hai , Aankhon mein aansu thamte nahi hai,
Kaise hai yeh pal katt te nahi hai, Dard-e-tanhai mein, Dard-e-tanhai mein"

"Aise bhi hum jiyenge, kabhi socha hi nahi, Jo sapne toot jaaye wo judte phir nahi, Dassti hai yaadon ki parchaiyaan teri"

Ending text : Love You and Miss You Alot Mashal .

----------

thnx, Saba. Embarrassed

Edited by ..Saba.. - 20 June 2011 at 8:46am

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no wonder your shop is so famous!
Your creations totally rock yaar!
Fabulous work on all the requests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I especially love mine!
A great big thank you for that!
lol, you probably got the PM too.
thanks!
-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
woah ! res. !
madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged

all the reqs came oout FABULOUS!!

& OMGGGOSHHH!!Stern Smile
Update is wonderful.. loved all the stuff..
esp Kyunki, KisDesh, KS, Kutumb nd KA ones are BRILLIANTTT!!

Keep rockinggg..!Big smile
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
res for comment and request yaar 

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
mindblowing!!! Thumbs Up
this is the only word which is coming to my mind right now Big smile
indiandoll89 IF-Addictz
indiandoll89
indiandoll89

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Okay so I need to have a really really really long comment for this Embarrassed You know with detail, on every siggy Big smile REMIND Mee to edit this if you see me on msn! Big smile

It'll be worth your while Wink

*edited*

This is the first time I've done this in a really long time Tongue feel lucky Big smile

Awww MJHT! I miss this show Unhappy It was so much fun and all Unhappy I miss the leads together too *sigh* But I love the way you made it, enhancing the colors, tis pretty Big smile
FINDING NEMO! Big smile One of the best movies till date Embarrassed <333
I really have nothing to say about the Jared & Jensen siggy because...well you know Embarrassed *giggles*
The Karan and Nandini one is so cuutee, them all cutely and asleep Big smile ooh and the MayUr ones for Kaju are ADORABLE Embarrassed you picked such great scenes Embarrassed

And now on to the K serial sigs! Big smile
Kis Desh, *sighs* too much to say but you know almost all of it don't you? Embarrassed PremHeer were and are amazing Embarrassed And Preet and Meher are adorable, I did like PreetAsh but no one else really supported them so meh but I loved it! Big smile
I should've watched Kitani Mohabbat Hai because I love Karan and Kritika, don't know about Arjun and Arohi though LOL
KASAMH SE! Big smile My first obsession show! Embarrassed Well Sindoor was the first one I think Tongue anyways I'm going to be using the Jai Bani siggy because well it's jai bani and it's 'the night' as we used to call it LOL I can't believe how much it used to make me blush way back when Tongue The Rishi-Ganga one's are gorgeous too! Big smile you must've loved making them Embarrassed
Robbie and Kasturi! Big smile I was obsessed with this one too when it started Tongue up until, raunak turned evil or something *taps chin* I don't remember, but it bored me too much Tongue
Never saw Kutumb but Hiten & Gauri look so cute together! Big smile  NEEV AND PRACHI! Big smile sorry, I'm just gonna mesh these ones together Tongue But yeah I was such a fan of theirs, when she got married to Milind I was like no. just no. *sigh*  SHIV & GAURI! Big smile and you used IQ Embarrassed He was always my shiv, no offense to Yash Tonk, who did a good job, it's just...IQ and Pallavi had this awesome chemistry Embarrassed
Tulsi and Mihir, I guess because I never watched Kyunki from the beginning, I don't really...care for them much LOL But then again I love Sahil and Ganga, even though I never saw their story, I just loved their pairing Big smile But no one beats Lakshya-KT Embarrassed Their story was the best, and even though I say I love stories about unrequited love, this was one of the worst Unhappy It just hurt so bad Unhappy Nakul and Sanchi! I liked them I think, probably cuz I like Naman Shaw LOL
In Kausati tho Tongue Prem and Mukti ALL the way Embarrassed I only saw a couple of their scenes, but I'm such a huge fan of Manoj and Tina! Embarrassed They're both so awesome Big smile
KGGK with Adi and Maitali! Big smile They were amazing. They had that perfect relationship that they portray in shows all the time LOL totally classy and awesome! Big smile
Sumit and Kumkum, hands down one of the best Embarrassed I think it's because Hussain and Juhi had such great chemistry together Embarrassed
It's Kya Dil Mein Hai right? You didn't make anything from Koii Dil Mein Hai, which you should have because that was the first time I saw and loved Eijaz Khan Embarrassed Although I should've watched this kya dil mein hai for Aamir too na? Tongue But I'm not a huge fan of the girl Embarrassed
Kuch Iss Tarah! Tongue I only watched that show up until Akashdeep's entry Unhappy Then I stopped, then I got totally confused with it LOL But the siggy's cuuute Embarrassed
I wanted to watch Kkavyanjali SO bad...like SO bad Unhappy Eijaz and Anita have this undeniable chemistry that just makes them worth watching Embarrassed *siigh* The siggy's hoxy too Big smile
I never saw KYPH so I can't realllyy comment on it but I loved the style of the first siggy Big smile

And that concludes my comment Big smile Enjoyy Embarrassed

Edited by indiandoll89 - 19 June 2011 at 8:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Reserved for request, if u are still open :)

Edited:

Text: "I'll Watch Over You, Keep You Safe, Love You Forever"

Pictures:

Thanks sweets Embarrassed

Edited by -Cherry- - 23 June 2011 at 1:54pm

Go to top