India-Forums

Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 (Page 31)

Anu*Gayani*Anu Goldie
Anu*Gayani*Anu
Anu*Gayani*Anu

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Awesome creations Ravs .......................
Loved the1st siggy, Arjuhi, Fanna & SRK-Kajol siggies the most. 
The 1st siggy is just brilliant dear. Outstanding ................. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Clap Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Thanks a lot for the pm Hug and looking forward to your next update.

Luv Gayani.

Edited by Anu*Gayani*Anu - 14 April 2011 at 9:57am

Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
I want to request! lemme search for pictures now. haha.

two siggies:

'without you, I lose myself. don't let me go.'
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19600000/New-stills-of-Caroline-and-Matt-from-2x16-The-House-Guest-HQ-matt-and-caroline-19657652-667-1257.jpg
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20400000/New-stills-of-Caroline-and-Matt-in-2x16-The-House-Guest-HQ-matt-and-caroline-20483591-1024-683.jpg

'you're my redemption, my saving grace. you're my humanity.'
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20400000/2x11-By-The-Light-Of-The-Moon-stefan-and-elena-20460823-2048-1365.jpg
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20400000/2x11-By-The-Light-Of-The-Moon-stefan-and-elena-20460819-2048-1365.jpg

<3
MagadhSundari IF-Rockerz
MagadhSundari
MagadhSundari

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Ravssss edited my spot on 28 Star
MehRya.. IF-Addictz
MehRya..
MehRya..

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Fabulous Update Ravz the Fanaa siggy has to be my fav!Blushing and the SRK with Kajol siggy and icon ahhhh totally cute!<3
.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 20 April 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
edit my comment and request too yaar 
 thanks yaar 

Edited by taman07 - 20 April 2011 at 10:18pm
rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

Firstly, me going to call you a kabootar!!! you and preeti!!! ROFL And then you wonder why I made that siggyStern Smile
Secondly those langoors are not my two fav men.... lord jesus I think i should alter that sig a bit and then use it LOL Yes they are. I know how much you secretly love themCool
Thirdly, I loveee your beautiful creations!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and you know i loved the rain the one the most!!! I already gave you my live commentary so just for formality sake ROFL I will say tI loved the Fanaah one as well!! Its gorgeous!!! Embarrassed Thank youuuuuHug
Sighhh Last but not the least, I LOVEEE The ARJUHI one!!!! They look soo ADORABLE!!!!! Loved it!! YayBig smile Thanks goes to Pooja for the capsCool
There I unreserved now you cant always taunt me .. and i even had unreserved last time too .. id ont know what you people talking about :L No you didn'tStern Smile

Originally posted by -Rinki-

REJEEERVEEEEDDDD.
Edit : LOL at you being hungry n crap :P This happened 3-4 days ago..I was hungry and I went up to the kitchen and my mom thought there was a thief in the kitchen? Stern SmileROFL No wayStern SmileROFL Kaise din aa gaye hai? Khud ke ghar mein chor ke tarah rehna padta hai! ROFL Anyway you don't need to know my kitchen-matters too. ROFL Omg this reminds me of the time I had to sneak in through the window cuz I didn't have the keys and no one was homeROFL After that mom got new windows installedROFL

I love Maroon5 too. <3 Their songs are just so beautiful! I knowwwwwwwww! They rockCool Love that sig, its gorgeouss! The texture is beautiful [If you used any?]LOL I used 2LOL AA are so kaaayooooottttt. Love that sig..her expressions are so adorableeee! aww yeee! Um did you come up with the text btw? ROFL LOL, nvm then :P ThanksBig smile And yes I didCool

The Maneet sig is rlly pretty! I love the whole black effect on the side and the text stylee, the whole sig reminds me of the Raja-Maharaja days, dunno why. ROFL You odd childROFL OMG can't stop staring at it, very very very pretty. Day Dreaming Your colouring is so good Approve ThanksBig smile
Oh wow, the Madz sig is sososos pretty ;O She looks stunning! The whole dreamy effect makes the sig look amazingg! That was all an accidentLOL I don't even know what I didROFL The Fanna sig is VERYYYY pretty ; that picture is like..o h g o o d l o r d. Day Dreaming LOVE the colouring ;) Thank you =)

The SRK-Kajol sig is the pretiiieeeesssstttt. *tries to smile like Kajol* ROFL The whole sig is just perfect ; awww yeee I'm in love with it. <33 Aww thank youuuu =) I love themBlushing
Jiya's request is very preeetyyy! Rani looks fab and so does the sig :D

WHAT? OPEN? DO I HEAR THAT? OH whatever yes I do. OMFGG I'M SO REQUESTIIINGGG. If only I can find some good pics. ROFL So yeah res for req? :P Hurry up and unresROFL

Originally posted by -Farzana-

Ahhhhh, OMG gorgeous update <33

Love the Arjuhi & Maaneet sigs. They're both soo beautiful.

The SRK-Kajol and Fanaa sigs are GORGEOUS.

Requests turned out amazing! esp the Rani one. She looks really pretty!

You're open. Awesome! Reserved =)

Text : because their passion never dies and love never fades

Goodluck with the rest of the requests <3 :)

Thank you =) Glad you liked themBig smile

Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

OMG!!!!!!! fabulous update Ravzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love them all :D esp the SRK kajol one..Day Dreaming gorgeous!

Res for request ;)

Thanks RaginiBig smile

Originally posted by -Guest-

All are supperb but Rain wali is amazinggggg!!
i loved it!!

Aww thanksEmbarrassed

Originally posted by --blossom--

Amazing siggies di..!srkDay Dreaming

Thank youuuBig smile And I knew you'd comment on SRKLOL

Originally posted by -Aish129-

re..I doubt i'm gonna edit this but oh wellStern Smile Yeah you didn'tStern SmileROFL it says 10 mins battery life and I don't think I trust that but Stern SmileROFL  How long did it actually last for?ShockedROFL if I don't edit then...the update is beautifuulllEmbarrassed I LOVEEEEE the Madhuri one the mostt :) she looks gorgeous<3 umm rest of it on scrapsStern SmileROFL Aww thanksEmbarrassed

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

What are you Honey!? I do believe I'm humanStern Smile
a MAGICIAN!? Stern Smile SureStern Smile
i'll speak on... blabber about ur blab more... but laterr! :P ROFL Ok ROFL

i'll BRB ina day or twoo! LOL :P You never came backStern SmileROFL

Originally posted by siddhi209

Superb update Ravs! Love the AA sig, looks beautiful. Madhuri one has come out really nice too. SRK-Kajol one is gorgeouss Day Dreaming 

Thank you =) Glad you like emBig smile

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Awesomeeee creations Ravjot!!Big smile Thank youBig smile

Loved all of them .. esp the Arjuhi nd SRKajol one are WONDERFULLLL...
smashing wrkkk on them.. other ones are FABB too.. Aww thank you so muchEmbarrassed

Keep it up!

Originally posted by nikita_88

Awesome update!

This one is simply stunning there is no words for it!

Thanks NikiBig smile

Originally posted by Ashlesha09

Such such gorgeous updateDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Every siggy is just wowwwDay Dreaming Aww thanksBig smile
great work, am so impressdApproveROFL Mission accomplishedCoolROFL
Rain one is my fav, awieeee so cute colouring and text is woww yet againBig smile, its so so cute. Aww thank youBig smile

Arjun - Arohi one and Maan - Geet one are also beautiful.

Then FanaaaDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Kajol is just perfectDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Srk - Kajol, they are perfectDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I love themDay Dreaming
what lovely colouring, awieee I so loved the colouring of all the signatures but Fanna and Srk - Kajol one and that rain one is just class apartDay DreamingDay Dreaming. ThanksBig smile I liked those ones most too. Mostly cuz of the peopleROFL

And if you'll be up till 3:00 the  better store sum snacks with in your room only, great help for churning at nightROFL, keyboard in one hand and snacks in other, looks heavenDay DreamingDay Dreaming. I knew I forgot somethingROFL

Lovely update, but no teddys or cricket siggysUnhappy, am missing thoseOuch and is it just me or the update was actually smallErmm like very smallGeek It's notStern Smile Is it?Ermm And I'll try to make a teddy one soonLOL

But I loved itParty Thank youuu

Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

hey Ravjot, it doesnt matter that the SRK-Kajol sig/av dont match cos they're from dif. films! There from the same oneLOL K3G. Avi is before Suraj hua Madham plays when they're at the mela and the siggy is from Yeh Ladki Hai Allah =)

they match as soon as u use SRK-Kajol in them...trust me they MATCH!! haha Embarrassed Aww thanksEmbarrassed

these are FAB FAB creations!!! totally gorgeous colorings & effects Big smile
of course i loooooooooooooooooooooove the SRK-Kajol ones most! Day Dreaming Thank you =)

Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

OH MY GOSH ! me loveee the whole entire update  loveee each and every one of them !Embarrassed specially the fanna one is seriously gorgeous ! loving the SRK and kajol one ! the avi also looks nice ! loving the arjun arohi one ofcourse !Embarrassed i love love the whole updatee

Aww thanks PoojaHug Glad you liked themBig smile Avi wala comment means a lot coming from you cuz you already know I'm a HUGE fan of your avisLOL

Originally posted by taman07

res yaar
 will be back to edit and  u are open 
question that  i want request ,  am i allowed to request SureBig smile

edit:
i really this one yaar , it is  so beautiful yaar , really nice yaar
oh it just rain and teh caption is amazing yaar Aww thanksEmbarrassed I really wanted to make something with those lyricsLOL

Arjun-Arohi   one looks really nice and i like how the emotions have shown yaar , good one yaar
Thank youBig smile Credit goes to Pooja for the capsCool
Maan-Geet  , this is simply beautiful yaar 
Madz , i miss her so much yaar , i wish she come back with new show or movie yaar Sameeeeeeeeee! I say we start a petition *hmph*
Fanaa
 this is the highlight of the update yaar , really  super awesome yaar 
 u are really good at the captions yaar ThanksBig smile

SRK-Kajol

i really like this icons yar , really i like how u have made stugg on SRK and kajol yaar ThanksBig smile
 u are really good at siggies yaar  and i want request yaar 
thanks for the pm yar 
 if i am allowed to request then here is my request yaar Yeah sureBig smile I'll include it in next update for sureCool

Text:  made for each other 
for Ayesha 
http://c462211.r11.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/amritashahid.jpg
http://movie.ihabo.in/files/2010/12/vivah-movie-online.jpg
http://www.bbc.co.uk/shropshire/content/images/2006/11/10/vivah_adlabs_gallery_03_470x320.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/shropshire/content/images/2006/11/10/vivah_adlabs_gallery_02_470x320.jpg

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shininggal2008

Ravz,
All the sigs are mindblowing. Love the Rani one a lot. Big smile
Gonna use this -

It's so simply astonishing. Loving itttttttt

Aww thanksEmbarrassed

Originally posted by .Jiya.

Oh wowieeeee!!
thaankss! i love my sig its so beautiful!!! Heart
love your updateee! esp the first one. <3

Glad you liked itLOL For once I made it on time eh?ROFLROFL

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Wat an awsm update ravz.........
This one is so beautiful and serene...m feeling at peace watching this one.......so thz one goes as my current wallpaper....... Aww thanksEmbarrassed I just made it cuz I really wanted to use those lyricsLOL

Maan-Geet
Awww watta lovely couple and wat a sig....its so cute....they look like prince and princess.......nice coloring....... Thank you =) You know I was gonna use something like that as text [the princess and her prince] but then I forgotROFL

Fanaa

Uffff chemistrilicioussss.....thz sig is so HAWWWTTTT......amazing coloring and textures....loved it too much.... Aww thanksEmbarrassed

Lovely update Ravz...
Thnx 4 the pm.....
I adore ur gallery....... Thank you for the awesome comment =)

Name
Guess?? Whose? Yours? Hinu?

Originally posted by -Pooji-

wow ravz..
beautiful updt
love the srk & kajol sigDay Dreaming
thanks for pm

Thanks Pooji =)

Originally posted by aisha_1992

LOVE all sigs.. g8 coloring and blending. love Chika and Dondo sig most

senorita

ThanksBig smile

Originally posted by Angelic_A

You know.. you know I always say I am out of words.. well guess what? Ima say it again. ROFL CAUSE I AM! Cool You're just too lazy to type a long commentStern Smile

you are just....D'oh
AWESOMEFANTASTICCREATIVEABSTRACTSIGGYMAKER!! phewww I typed awesome and I was like ermmmm whats's next ROFL so I made the words as I typed the one behind. ROFL You funny childLOL

Love the siggy's and I choried the maaneet one as u before u even posted the update. ROFL Thanks and yes you did you chorAngryROFL

Originally posted by lola610

Ravzzzzzzzzzzz Hug LolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaBig smile
Nice work hun!!! I really really love both the Fanaa and Madhuri ones... the styles are really pretty Day Dreaming Aww thanksBig smile The Madhuri one i wasn't sure aboutLOL
And yayyyyyy you're open again Dancing I'm coming back to request, let me go round up pics real quick!! Res! Well you know meLOL I like making requestsLOL

---Edited---

So here goes my req Ravz, thanks a ton in advance!!!

This ishtyle if possible: http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/4048/attractiveo.png

Text: Rab ne bana di jodi

Pics:
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/3310/urmilakh4.jpg
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5171/urmilakh5.jpg
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9852/urmilakh7.jpg

Originally posted by MP_Radha

RAvuuuuuuuu.. this is so good hun... me love it.. Mango's favorite SRK and my fav kajol's siggy is rocking :D.. and gaggu's ROFL  ROFL what was the rxn like (who is it a chemical reaciton or a biochemical one ROFL )

really amazing hun  Clap you are becoming a pro at it !

Thanks RadhaROFL And see I took all your guys' favs into considerationROFL

Originally posted by Aichuu

Clapwow ravjot i m really impressed with ur creation really you r damna amazing Aww thanks =) sorri i couldn't comment on previous update very lazy when it comes to commenting ROFL.. It's ok same here[=)))] I secretly stalk a few shops here and thereROFL
i m realli impressed with ur style its amazing and i love ur style its very simple yet fablousClapClapClap my fav in this update is the first signy its so damna amazzzzzzzingggggggggggggClapClapClapand madz one wow she look gorgerous love that style... I wasn't sure about that oneLOL I wasn't really happy with it and gave up on itLOL
srk-kadz one Embarrassed my fav couple the avi is amazing and signy is fablous too
overall ammazing update Aww thank youEmbarrassed

Originally posted by -Zunni-

RAVJINDER U GHADI KAHI KIAngry I'm scaredStern Smile
thanx to u now am 28 pages behindDisapprove Oops?
anywayz CONGRATZ on ur 2nd oneee..may u open many more and tell me next timeStern Smile I wont post without telling youStern Smile
and the update..the first sig is just out of this worlddd..i love it soo much..am gonna use itBig smile Aww yayBig smile
AA sig is awesome..ur blending rockss
and the SRK-kajol one..omgg..luks hatkeDay Dreamingmake more on em Will doCool
and the rani , maneet, madz ones are rocking Thank you =)

Originally posted by -Sameena-

Ravz! Hug SameenaBig smile
seriously, where was i? No clueBig smile you finished ur last shop/gallery thingo ROFL and now you've started a new one.. and already finished like what 29 pages? :O I'm pretty surprised myselfLOL
anywayssss :P
your stuff is all great great.. love everything.. last update was FABB.. esp the Rani sigg ;) Aww thanks =)

and you are OPEN? I believe soLOL
i shall take advantage of that. Cool Knock yourself outLOL

RES for request ROFL actually nooo coz i don't have any pics. ErmmROFL
ahhhhh don't worry about it. i can't make up my mind. Stern Smile Take your timeStern Smile

Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

awesome update RARHug

ThanksBig smile

Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

Shuckssssss!! i forgot to request :OOO

Ravzzz!! i want a suprise sig :D u know who my favs are? ROFL ok ill be sweet enough to give u hints

MoNaya
AbhiYa
ShahidAmrita
DamonElena

ROFL

I already knew all thatCool And no I did not stalk youROFL K maybe a littleErmmROFL

Originally posted by jenny1000

Ravs.

Beautiful, beautiful update. Everything looks amazing but the best one is the first one. it's sheer brilliance!

Thanks JennyBig smile

Originally posted by -Jessy-

Beautiful update! Love the Maneet, Fanaa and Rani sigs the most.......they turned out gorgeous <33

Thank you =) Glad you liked themBig smile

Originally posted by Angel-Pebby

Heyy Ravz! Loved the Update! Especially the Fanna and the first sig! It's awesome. Thanks for the PM!! :-)

ThanksBig smile

Originally posted by Anhdara13

SO PRETTY! <3

Thanks Radz =)

Originally posted by -Fatima-

gorgeous update :)

Thank you =)

Originally posted by -Preeti-

Ravu
Mast Creations hoing. ....sorry re beta no energy to write long essays as u know how DEAD i am ....so wud write kal when i get time

Chorry

Thanks PreetiBig smile And don't worry about itLOL

Originally posted by .Divya.

Lovely update ravjot

Thank you =)

Originally posted by ItalianPrincess

Haahhaaa Ravz...I loved the Gagan's req..OMG...funny siggie n loved the coloring effects..amazing work and the Madz n A_A one are a FABBBB....rocking updates

kep rocking
love you
Parm

Thanks ParmBig smile Now if only Gaggu would appreciate it as much as youStern SmileROFL

Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

---> I love your qoute siggies ThanksBig smile
can you make me one that says:

any line from their ROFL
dont use no selena gomez pic. just make it as you always do.
i want my name on it.
It makes me feel all special and tingly ROFL Does it really?ROFL

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

I would miss out on so much good stuff without your PM's!! Really?LOL hmm .. I hide food under my bed so if its late at night, I have backup ROFL  Omg I should do thatShockedROFL Naah just kidding .. STUNNING update!! Ahh your sigs look AMAZINGG!!Aww thanksBig smile

This one has to be my fav .. I lovee this song(:

I lied OuchLOL This one is just Silly Youu made this scene soo magical <3 I was aiming for that. Nice to know i succeededCool

Madhuri dixit sig is fab and omg the SRK and Kajol sig/avi look good too
AA one looks nice and do hope youu make one on the recent episodes like Arohi's bday and all No one gave me caps and I was too lazy to take someROFL

ROFL The Chiku/Dhoondu onee is soo cutee Finally someone who appreciates my hard work *glares at Gaggu* ROFL

-Sara 

Originally posted by Anu*Gayani*Anu

Awesome creations Ravs .......................
Loved the1st siggy, Arjuhi, Fanna & SRK-Kajol siggies the most. 
The 1st siggy is just brilliant dear. Outstanding ................. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Clap Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Thanks a lot for the pm Hug and looking forward to your next update.

Luv Gayani.

Aww thanks for the awesome commentHug

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Fabulous Update Ravz the Fanaa siggy has to be my fav!Blushing and the SRK with Kajol siggy and icon ahhhh totally cute!<3

Thank you =) Glad you like emBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine Girl

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Me back with another updateCool Only reason I took so many days was cuz I didn't know what to make for freebiesLOL But then I promised Radz I'd update soon and I kind of didn't update when I said I wouldLOL Which actually motivated me to make moreLOL I was supposed to update yesterday but never got around to it cuz I couldn't think of text but Radz was determined to make me update so she took it upon herself to think of text for meBig smile Thanks RadzBig smile I dedicate this update to thee. Oh and to Ragini too. She wanted a surprise siggy and I ended up taking caps from Vivah and got a bit carried awayLOL And no Ragini you're not getting a Shahid-Amrita siggy. That would be obvious now wouldn't it, based on what I just saidLOL

I don't really know what I'm going on about so I'll shut upLOL

Additi Gupta

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/8808/18761986.png

Vivah

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/3108/97048068.png

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/2080/62516140.png

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/294/41896001.png

http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/2972/22356209.png

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/2315/97829670.png

Surprise Siggy for Ragini =)

I just wanna let you know that I love you enough to take caps on my ownCool Thanks goes to Yamini for helping me choose what to make it onCool

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9789/ragini.png

Do Not Use

spln

Sweetu.Baby

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/4348/sweetu.png

lola610

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8028/lolar.png

Anhdara13

http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/3680/radz2.png

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/9696/radz.png

Angelic_A

http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/1210/amanz.png

aisha_1992

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3715/aisha.png

And that's it =)

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu*Gayani*Anu-Sky-BilliCat.ScatteredCastleBeetchahaat.Sabaah..BeautifulDream.Anhdara13.SilentPrincessshareenAngel-Jot..StarryPhoenixmadhoshiyaan.-Rinki-shininggal2008Julybaby22viniva sharmadangerouzIshk.Siddhi_.Jiya.Aisha.-Pooja-..-Kaju-..-.Aphrodite.-shabo24Farzu-.ayesha.ZumSrK.P.Kamaljit.SeanSunshine GirlAS..ragzz.-Fatima-WildestDreamsSunShine_AMehRya..minuuserendipity.indiandoll89-Preeti-HeavenlyBliss.-Swetha-

Go to top