India-Forums

Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 (Page 25)

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lipshaa

Soo Fab update..  

^ This 1 n champ 1 is soooo gud:)

Thank you =) Glad you like em =)

Originally posted by ..-Kaju-..

AHHH, amazing updateee! ThanksBig smile
THEY WON! Still can't get over it..and LOOL, even though I love my dad, I gotta admit..he as well isn't exactly reliableROFL I bet it's a dad thing.. Really?Stern Smile MaybeErmmROFL I always wake him up on time and you'd think he'd do the same *shakes head* ROFL
Anyho..fab update..love the first Sachin sig..and the last team siggi..they look amazinggg..x
The video sig is fabb...great workkBig smile Thank you Kaju barfiBig smile Yes I'm gonna call you that from now onROFL I swear whenever I talk to you or see your ID I think of kaju barfiROFL

Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

beautiful work hun<3
LOVE them<3 So happy India one..they are amazing<3
The game was amazing yesterday<3 They deserved it<3 So happy..wish I was India right now..but just beautiful<3
Will for sure use some soon:)
Keep rocking hun and cant wait to see more:)
Sneha:)

Thank you =) Glad you liked em. And i knowww! I wish I went when my nani was going but stupid schoolUnhappy

Originally posted by shininggal2008

Awesome Update! All siggies have just come out perfect. Definitely the excitement has not gone yet! Amazing update~

Love,
Alisha.

Thanks Alisha =)

Originally posted by gk_09

Me likes! Lovely work as usual Big smile I shall steal one of when I update my sig box. Atm Im to lazy LOL 

Thanks Gurprit =) Sure take your timeLOL

Originally posted by MP_Radha

Yiipiieeeeeee.. Ravzzzzzzzzzzz ME LOVE EVERY SIGGY.. n you know the reaon why naa PartyPartyParty... lovely creations hun.. yaya me will use some soon mwah

Thanks RadhaaaaaaBig smile

Originally posted by Angel-Pebby

Ravz! Amazing update! The Sachin sig is ... beyond words man! Loved it! Lovely texture! I'm just too exhausted right now to comment properly! Will be back later! Other than that, can't get over the WC-Hangover! A fantastic match, it was and so is the update!

Update soon! =) 

Thank youBig smile Glad you like em =) The match was awesomeBig smile

Originally posted by lola610

Awwww the whole victory update is superb Ravs ClapClapClapClapClap Thanks LolaBig smile You captured such memorable moments... esp love the one you made Mango Day Dreaming Aww thank you =) Glad you like em =) And though I agree with you about Nehra - his bowling in the SF was like a huge lifeline for us - this one's still so beautiful, the style and texture you used... total Kodak moment Day Dreaming I liked this one too but then I realised Nehra's not in so I don't like it anymoreROFL

Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Dungar dungar dungar dungar. Dungar. Is this how you talk to your mom?Stern Smile
You didn't PM me the last time you updated. Hmph.
I didn't PM anyoneStern Smile

And *sobs* I didn't get to watch the match. The snow...ruined everything. It was snowing so bad, the dish wouldn't work so no channels..and no internet. =[
Aww that sucks =(

Khoti. Love the sigs.
Thanks. But you didn't PM me last time. Hmph. Like i said, didn't PM anyone

-Jot.

Originally posted by -Pooji-

Ravz wow wht a beautiful update
Love the Blue Men siggs
Party
Stunning updt
thanks for pm

Thanks PoojiBig smile

Originally posted by Angelic_A

Ravuu I love the sachu siggy!! thanks a ton!

All the other siggy's come out amazing as well! Stern Smile

Thanks AmanStern Smile

Originally posted by Ashlesha09

I am chorifying thisBig smile OkBig smile

b/w magnificent update
Loved every bit of the update Thank youuu =)
evn yes Sree just messed the final big timeStern Smile I knowStern Smile
And am so expecting more siggys on this In progressCool
Dhoni's last six, how cute he was thereEmbarrassed I loved itBig smile
And whole team carrying Sachin nd their coach on their shoulders I loved that moment! Trying to make something on that as we speakLOL
so if have time then do try some on those or evn on every player coz they performed phenomenally during this WC chase making us World ChampsCoolParty Will tryBig smile They deserve it =)

Gorgeous work and this remind me that I didn't gt pm fr last updateOuch whch could hv resulted in missing those siggysShocked Thanks and I didn't PM anyoneLOL It was late at night and my mom came so I was pretending to be asleepROFL

Originally posted by Cess-

Hey Ravjot! HiBig smile

I am a huge fan of your stuff, just never get a chance to comment in your gallery (or blab, whatever you'd like me to call it ROFL Anything is fineROFL) But I adore the Indian stuff! I Thanks =) still cant believe they won - saying it over and over again to convince myself we are actually world champs!! Ermm It took a while for it to sink inLOL

But anyway, I lovee the one without Ashish in it! LOL Not because he wasnt there, but the colouring is stunning. Thanks =) That's the only reason why I kept the siggy or else I would've deleted itROFL I dont like Ashish too much, and I love sree, so it's all good! ROFL You like Sree?Stern Smile You're the first one i met who's said thatROFL But I would use the other one, only because well - it's stunning and it has everyone very clear and nice. I love Yuvi and Zak standing together, so yeah... and even MSD is clear in the pic! 

Loved the Yuvi sig a lot! Glad you like it =) It's amazing he won the MOT! So proud of the guy... Omg I knowwwwBig smile Hope you'd make more on the cric team! And if you get time - do make one on Zak as well! He's the highest wicket taker in the tournament along with Afridi! And imma really proud of him! Approve LOL Sure why not =)

Amazing work Ravjot! And count me in your fan list from now on! LOL Thank youuu =)

Originally posted by Additi_sjfan

Still not over India winning...SmileBig smile.. am gg to take more time to digest your amazing siggies... ClapClap

Thanks SjBig smile

Originally posted by ..Saba..

nice ones..all r superb

Thank you =)

Originally posted by Madiha.

Awesome Stuff Ravjot .... congrats on winning

Thank youu =) Btw love the Akki-Anushka siggy in your dabbaBlushing

Originally posted by MJHT4life

Uff PM's nahin bhejti hai Ravz D'oh I didn't know you wanted oneStern Smile
Is Preeti Di your personal assistant that she sends them out? :/ ROFL Looks like itStern SmileROFL
Jo bhi ho at least I got an intro to your shop :)
Fantastic creations and fantastic update! :) Thank youuu =)

Originally posted by taman07

Congratulation for your new shop yaar Hug
really nice update yaar  and all the siggies loook awesome yaar 
   and congratulation for the wining yaar  
and thanks for the pm yaar

Thank you =) Glad you like emBig smile

Originally posted by -Aish129-

edited on page 20 :) You would see it anywayLOL btw I can forward you Preeti's social service PM if you haven't already got it?Big smileROFL I was entertainedStern Smile she sent my own update link to meROFL

I sawBig smile The comment and PMROFL I found it amusingLOL

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Fabulous Creations Ravjot!!

Keep rocking!

ThanksBig smile

Originally posted by aisha_1992

beautiful updt

senorita

Thank you =)

Originally posted by MG.Creations

Love this update!!
Seriously I'm loving all the cricket updates. LOL

Thank youEmbarrassed

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Update is fantastic .. I love the coloring on all your sigs .. its filled with BLUE <3

And I think you're pretty good with animated sigs .. so do make more Tongue

ThanksBig smile Glad you like emBig smile Really? I don't like em much and plus ani shop loves being bewafa so I'll seeLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cess-Angel-Jot.shininggal2008saraaa._Manpreet_

viniva sharma IF-Sizzlerz
viniva sharma
viniva sharma

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
i hadd neverr seenn ur upd88 b4 dee!! Shocked u r awesummm!!! i luvdd all d sigzz espp d champions onee!! itt awesumm!! the text coloringg n the arrangmentt of textt n blendingg rr sooperbb!!! u knoww wtt i got another galleryy to beg in!! ROFLROFL noww i'll keep cumin here n bugging u fr resources all thankss to preetii dii fr pmz!! Hug i luv her!! Big smile!! bt as its my first time n i am a well mannered bhikhari!! soo i wontt do it diss timee!! ROFLROFL n abtt d upd88!! i luvdd it!! i wishh i cudd usee dem!! bt my sig dabbaa!! *grr* 2 se zada sigz leta hi naii!! bt still m gonna usee onee!! Wink  luvdd d upd88 dii!!

vini
jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Fab update!! The requests turned out amazing :D
WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Awesomeeeee siggies RavzHugHugLoved the sachin one...tooo gooddd
Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Sachiiiiiiiinnnnnnn...awsm sigz ravz.......
He so deserve the WC and after moments....
rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viniva sharma

i hadd neverr seenn ur upd88 b4 dee!! Shocked Really?Shocked And when did I become diStern SmileROFL u r awesummm!!! Aww thanksEmbarrassed i luvdd all d sigzz espp d champions onee!! itt awesumm!! the text coloringg n the arrangmentt of textt n blendingg rr sooperbb!!! ThanksBig smile Glad you liked it =) u knoww wtt i got another galleryy to beg in!! ROFLROFL BeggarStern SmileROFL noww i'll keep cumin here n bugging u fr resources all thankss to preetii dii fr pmz!! Hug i luv her!! Big smile!! bt as its my first time n i am a well mannered bhikhari!! soo i wontt do it diss timee!! ROFLROFL Saving it for next time?Stern SmileROFL n abtt d upd88!! i luvdd it!! i wishh i cudd usee dem!! bt my sig dabbaa!! *grr* 2 se zada sigz leta hi naii!! bt still m gonna usee onee!! Wink  luvdd d upd88 dii!!Thank youuuHug

vini

Originally posted by -Jessy-

Fab update!! The requests turned out amazing :D

Thanks =)

Originally posted by ItalianPrincess

Awesomeeeee siggies RavzHugHugLoved the sachin one...tooo gooddd

Aww thanks ParmEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Sachiiiiiiiinnnnnnn...awsm sigz ravz.......
He so deserve the WC and after moments....

Thank you =) And yes he didBig smile I loved watching it =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine Girl

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I'm hungryStern Smile I can actually hear my tummy while I'm typing thisStern Smile Problem is that it's almost 3 am [don't ask me why I'm upLOL] and if I try sneaking downstairs, chances are I'll get caughtLOL

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you guys don't need to know my life historyLOL Ooooh and I wanna make an AA siggy so if anyone has caps from Arohi's b-day please send shendBig smile I've also decided that I'm gonna o p e n this blab thing cuz I miss making requests?LOL More like I'm too lazy to look for pics but oh wellLOL

I loveee Maroon 5 and like weeks ago I'd always listen to She Will Be Loved and then today Cookie and I started singing it and I wanted to make a siggy with lyrics from the song. She picked the line though of courseLOL

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/849/lovejka.png

Arjun-Arohi

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/9594/43334989.png

Maan-Geet

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5930/87979408.png

Madz

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/4149/madzq.png

Fanaa

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/1184/fanaa.png

SRK-Kajol

Don't you love how I made an avi and sig but neither match?ROFL

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6711/avind.png

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6042/srkkajol.png

Do Not Use

This is what happens when Gaggu goes around calling me kabootar *hmph*

http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/7447/gaggu.png

.Jiya.

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/3189/jiya.png

And that's itBig smile

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu*Gayani*AnuCess--Sky-BilliCat..SilentPrincessAnhdara13ramsha_002BeetBeautifulDream.Angel-Jot.Smileyface-Pooja-Angelic_ASiddhi_.Jiya.Aisha.dangerouzIshk.-.Aphrodite.-shininggal2008_Manpreet_Farzu-saraaa.jesss.MyInspirationzmadhoshiyaan.-Rinki-ArteclecticWildestDreamsSunShine_ABatameez.P.Kamaljit.SeanAS..ragzz.-Fatima-Sunshine Girl-Gaganjot-ZumSrK.nikita_88-Preeti-HeavenlyBliss.indiandoll89serendipity.MehRya..-Swetha-

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Firstly, me going to call you a kabootar!!! you and preeti!!! ROFL
Secondly those langoors are not my two fav men.... lord jesus I think i should alter that sig a bit and then use it LOL
Thirdly, I loveee your beautiful creations!!!!!!!!!!!!!  and you know i loved the rain the one the most!!! I already gave you my live commentary so just for formality sake ROFL I will say tI loved the Fanaah one as well!! Its gorgeous!!! Embarrassed
Sighhh Last but not the least, I LOVEEE The ARJUHI one!!!! They look soo ADORABLE!!!!! Loved it!!
There I unreserved now you cant always taunt me .. and i even had unreserved last time too .. id ont know what you people talking about :L

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 09 April 2011 at 2:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.

Go to top