India-Forums

Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 (Page 24)

----- Goldie

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Congratulation for your new shop yaar Hug
really nice update yaar  and all the siggies loook awesome yaar 
   and congratulation for the wining yaar  
and thanks for the pm yaar

Edited by taman07 - 04 April 2011 at 7:13pm
aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
edited on page 20 :) You would see it anywayLOL btw I can forward you Preeti's social service PM if you haven't already got it?Big smileROFL I was entertainedStern Smile she sent my own update link to meROFL
madhoshiyaan. IF-Sizzlerz
madhoshiyaan.
madhoshiyaan.

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Fabulous Creations Ravjot!!

Keep rocking!
AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
beautiful updt

senorita
asmaanixx IF-Stunnerz
asmaanixx
asmaanixx

Pertinacious CC Captain

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Love this update!!
Seriously I'm loving all the cricket updates. LOL
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Update is fantastic .. I love the coloring on all your sigs .. its filled with BLUE <3

And I think you're pretty good with animated sigs .. so do make more Tongue
rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indiandoll89

Eeekkss! I love all the sigs! Big smile Still too excited that we won EmbarrassedTongue They're gorgeous Ravziie! Big smile

Thanks M partnerBig smile

Originally posted by -Aish129-

re againStern Smile this time kiski kasam khaoon?Ermm Your siggy dabba kiStern SmileROFL brb to edit :) okk editing :) btw..what was up with the hfuisdjkll or thatStern Smile Spur of the moment thingStern Smile I was very impressed...xBig smileROFL ThanksCool
I know your RAM KAHAANI too.LOL about being late to be woken up and allStern Smile but at least you caughtt the match..I didn't even watch that so feel lucky *hmphh* You should've asked someone to watch onlineROFL But then again I know your story tooLOL
OMGG SachinnEmbarrassed I LOVEEEE your text style..xIt's so so so gorgeous<3 the colouring and the texture on the firstt sig is so pretty<3  ThanksBig smile Glad you like it =) Preeti gave the text =)
I think you like blueShocked I dooooBig smile surpriseee :) so do IBig smile with white/silver though. I knowBig smile Do you remember that? I would be happy if you still do ;) I doCool The Yuvraj one is awesomefulEmbarrassed ThanksBig smile
BUT:O My favvv has to be the last:O I had to go back to checkROFL It is amazing gorgeous stunning beautiful and all the other words you can think of that mean the same?LOL I LOVE the colouring and the text style and well just everything about it is PERFECT. Yes you should be happy again. I don't use the word often. ThanksBig smile Glad you liked it =) I was happy with that oneCool
OMGG go awayShocked KyunStern Smile you say you hate making anim stuff? get lostShocked The vid sig IS AMAZING:O it's a painROFL
I wish I could say I hate making animated stuff, and it still turned out as good as yoursUnhappyROFL I love your stuffStern Smile They're a gazillion times betterStern Smile
And I heartt the one for Aman, except the one in my dabba you made US is betterBig smile  Were you hoping for Aman to read that?ROFL
okk that's it. Hurry up and update. I want to write another one of these, and I know you want to reply to them as wellROFL have funEmbarrassedROFL Will doCool Kal parso I'll update. maybe. We'll seeLOL

Originally posted by -Rinki-

RES(:
- - - - - - - - - :P

WOOOO BALLE BALLE DancingDancing You missed it? :O Aw, shame. *sigh* LOL It was AW-MAZE-ING. I missed only the first hour of it. Rest I watched but I wanted to watch the beginning too =( Seriously, it felt so good to see them all lifting up that cup and have that huge *COLGATE* smile on their faces! ROFL Omg i knowwwww! They were all in tears and I was sitting and dancing at the same timeROFL I miss all the fun I would have had if I was in India, 28 freaking years. YO, INDIA ROCKS! Cool I wanted to be thereUnhappy
Anyway if I cont, Imma just sound like some Indian news channel. Stern SmileROFL Aaj ke samachar samaptStern SmileROFL
Whatte update, loved everythiiiiiiing! ThanksBig smile & LOL, you made another sig so that even Nehra could be included and all that ; loveeee you for this. ROFL Sreesanth was a waste of time. The Sri Lankans could take him as a gift from our side. ROFL Of courseBig smile At least in semi he played well and proved himself but this guyStern Smile Man I was hoping for a Bhajji repeatROFL
Anyway love your colouring on every sig, it looks very pretty. ThanksBig smile The Yuvi sig is so good, he's a true superstaaaaaar! Cool I knowwwBig smile & haayyee Sachuuuu Day Dreaming I'm gonna miss him |: I'm glad they won it for him =)

The reqs are great too, Mango's req is so pretty Embarrassed SACHIN, WE LOVE YOUUU! <3 Anyway blah blah great update =)
Thank youuuuBig smile

Originally posted by -Preeti-

Ravu
Fab Creations

Me loved the Team India Waala
OMG Thats AWSOME

Rather Super AWSOME
Me would use that SOOOOONBig smile

Thanks PreetiBig smile Love the font coloursCool

Originally posted by :.Roshni.:

Hey Ravjot!
Love love loveeee the update!!!!!
Its amazingggggggBig smile

WE WONNNParty

LOve the sachin one the mosttt

ThanksBig smile And yes we didCool

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

OMGG Ravz gorgouss update hun! ur staff's are beautifully done!<3

esp mango req's!:D

Thank youBig smile

Originally posted by mjht_one

i love all those sigs
chak de india...
we won....did u c that six by dhoni....wat a six
nd sachin oh going to miss him

btw thanx for the pm

Thank you =) And omg yes! Awesome way to finishBig smile

Originally posted by -Guest-

Wow Day Dreaming
All sigs are gorgeousDay DreamingDay Dreaming Aww thanks =)

1st siggy- Simply supperbDay Dreaming Thank youBig smile

2nd siggy- Yuvi...amazingggg may i give u remarks for this if yes then 100/10Big smile Thank youuuuu!

3rd- I m gonna use it becoz I m awesome and siggy is awesome like meCool Sure knock yourself outLOL

4th- Now i dont have wordsUnhappy aree haan i have some words, supperb,mindblowing,awesome,amazingg,gorgeous etc for this siggy....Thumbs Up Aww thank youHug

Mango's request- is so pretty Embarrassedits not free naOuch No it's not =( I kind of owed her a siggy cuz of something *cough*
Anjelic_A- amazingg..

Moral of the story is- All Are
upperb,mindblowing,awesome,amazingg,gorgeous...Clap
gr8 update!!
Thank you for the awesome comment =)

thanx a lot  for the pmEmbarrassed

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

WOW Ravjot, I'm really loving this sig soooooooooooooo much, using!

Thank you =) Glad you like it =)

Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

ravs
awesome updateHug

Thanks TanuBig smile

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

CONGRATULATIONS! Dancing
u have the cup! Stern Smile not far away from us, will come over to touch it wen we feel so... theek hai!? Ermm
LOL Congrats again and i LOVEEE the animated sig for mango! :P

Thanks ReenoBig smile Glad you liked it =)

Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

Ravuuu di ! me loving all the WC  stuff ! yippeeeeee we won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dancing 

Thanks PoojaEmbarrassed

Originally posted by --blossom--

Awesome creations di...!

ThanksBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.aishhh.ZumSrK.serendipity.-Preeti-

Go to top