India-Forums

Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 (Page 125)

ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
So gorgeous stuffs <3

brewedawakening IF-Rockerz
brewedawakening
brewedawakening

Posted: 10 September 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
RESBig smile
rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Preet.-

In one word..gorgeous Rav Rav

resss

Thanks Preet Hug

Originally posted by *Khushii*

These tags are fabulous like always!! 
I shall edit my spot by weekend, plomish! Embarrassed LOL

Thanks Khushi =) I guess you meant the coming weekend LOL

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

WOW u truly are an animation rockstar <33

Thank youuu! That means a lot =)

Originally posted by minuu

I LOVE YOU RAVZYApprove

The feeling is mutual Cool

Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

Beautiful<3

Mallu

Thank youuu

Originally posted by AS..

wooow stunnning banners.. http://i.imgur.com/lYuFAF1.gif liked it
btw i edited my request http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1641506&PID=91167257&#p91167257

senorita

Thank youuu! And glad you liked it =) Saw the request and it'll be done sometime this week Big smile Maybe tomorrowErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS..

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by -Ravjot-

I was gonna put Do Not Use but I figured that it's kind of obviousErmm Unless you wanna go around advertising IPK2's picture gallery or whatever in which case, go right aheadStern SmileROFL

OMG, your sense of humor is just out of the world, Ravjot. ROFLROFL This had me cracking up for several minutes!

I'm pretty awesome no?CoolROFL But it's trueee. I mean, it's pretty obvious you can't really use emStern Smile Unless you wanna advertise and if anyone is found using one of those headers, I say we give em an award for their dedication towards the forum and showStern SmileROFL

Btw saw your request and I'll finish it soon =)

Originally posted by serendipity.

UFF! HADD! Stern Smile
Everything is so damn khoobsurat i can;t tell you. The tags and everything for IPKKND is just flawless. You is too good behna, just too too good.
Hmm. Dedicate the next update to me. I like what you keep doing there. i mean come on! Stern Smile i exist too, NO?

Reeno bhaiiiHug I swear I'll make you something before you decide to disown meStern Smile

Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Pretttyyy... <3 make something on Aashiqui 2 dungar. Cool

Lubb the Varun Dhawan sigs. <3

Since you asked so nicely I guess I canErmmROFL

Originally posted by monakhan.

Amazing IPK stuff loved the style :)

req. edited :)

Thank youuu! And I'll try to finish your request asap!

Originally posted by aishhh.

hi strangerCool
i miss you, you should come talk to me and tell me about your life rn thxbai

Ily <3

Originally posted by starry.phoenix

fabbb update Momma... bful!! :))

Shikhuuu! I is so happy you're back Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 September 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bairiyaa.isskq

wooow the banners are sooo beautiful Ravjot! :D amazing wwrkkk!! :D Thank youuBig smile

you're still open.. should I leave a request.. I haven't done that in ages.. Ermm ... uhh YES I will :D 
RES for req.. will be back soon to edit Approve Ok Cool

Edited... now how fast was that :P Fast Stern Smile
I want a sggy on Imran & Sanam... here are the pics, you can choose which ones you wanna use :D
Text: uhhh that's up to you (A) or leave it blanco.. I'll leave it on you .. BUT do write somewhere, for avnii

Thankyouuu, Looking forward to it :D  I shall finish it soon Cool Soon as in before this week is over

Originally posted by -HibiscusR-

OK!

WHY NOT MAKE TAGS FOR ME Shocked

I m coming!!!! ROFL Super Gorgeous work RAVAZOIEEE!!

In my defense, Minu had requested tags over a year ago for IPK 1 ROFL

Originally posted by -ZumSrK-

So gorgeous stuffs <3

Thank youuu!

Originally posted by GoodfellaSnoop

RESBig smile

PapaaaBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brewedawakeningZumSrK.

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged

First off, I'm just gonna go right out and say it: If the formatting of this post gets ruined, I'm gonna be pissed Stern SmileROFL

More importantly, it's A i s h D a y! Just in case you didn't notice the text above. Aish doesn't really have a fav colour and when I asked her, she listed like...5 billion but thennn I remember her telling me she liked blue and silver so there Cool

Anywho, this post is dedicated to an amazing person named Aish (aishhh.) Technically she dedicated a post for me first so I'm chori-ing the idea but pyaar toh asli hai baby (line choried from YJHD Cool) Being the awful friend that I am, I've never wished her on her birthday Stern Smile 2 years ago I was on a plan coming back from India and last year...no idea what happened. We've been friends for 2 years, or maybe 3 according to her Ermm Feels like a bajillion so who cares right? And I have no idea where I'm going with this and I just made myself sound like a horrible person but

Anywho, we've been friends for a long time and I just wanna say Ily Aish <3 We both aren't as active as we used to be and I haven't gotten a PM saying "SEND IN A BIRTHDAY MSG FOR AISH OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU!" but you deserve a post for your day of janam so tada!

For those that don't know her, she is an amazing, wonderfully awesome and talented person. She's one of the nicest people I know and she's h i l a r i o u s. She is also one of the best siggy makers I know and even though she doesn't post anymore (or she might in the future. hopefully), I'm just gonna shamelessly advertise: aishartz10

Where was I? Oh yeah! Aish's awesomeness. Dude, you're awesome. End of story. Oh and thanks for being a creep and being like "LETS BE DOSTS!" Ook so that's not how it went down and you're not a creep. I think half the PMs I sent were creepier, especially with titles like I know where you live Stern SmileROFL

Man if I knew how to add music to posts, I would've totally added oonchi hai building or tan tana tan tan tan tara. NO WAIT! I would've added that baal wala song from that tel commercial ROFL

Anywho, what's a birthday without gifts? And no I didn't make anything from YJHD cuz I promised that one as a bribe so I'll give that to you later. Hopefully this week. Before this month ends? ROFL

Remember the teddy phase I had? Well here:

I think I asked you months ago if you wanted a siggy and you said you wanted it on Shraddha Kapoor. Bet you thought you'd never see that one huhLOL

The p y a a r of your life. To be honest, after yesterday I just wanted to put gore gore mukhde pe kala kala chashma ROFL

And because we both love DDLJ, how could I not make something from it? Also, it had to be this scene for obvious reasons ROFL

I think the whole world knows about your love for AnushkaStern Smile

Happy Birthday once again Hug Hope you have an amazing day Hug Oh and if you want, I have em all saved without text too (not the teddy one). Oh and I tried to go all rainbow cuz you don't have a fav colour LOL Except I didn't use white Ermm Oh well. Happy day of janam!

Everyone else, I promise to finish the requests by the end of this week =)

Edited by -Ravjot- - 12 September 2013 at 12:33am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13brewedawakening.StarryPhoenixgk_09-Pooja--.Aphrodite.-scarlet.moonviniva sharmaaishhh.-Muskii-AdallySunshine GirlAS..WildestDreamsZumSrK.minuuserendipity.indiandoll89HeavenlyBliss.-Swetha--PyaariBhootni-

-.Aphrodite.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Aphrodite.-
-.Aphrodite.-

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Aish...
and nani, it looks awesome...detail comment thodi der me and congrats <3 formatting ko kuch nhi hua!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainydays.aishhh.

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 12 September 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
IS THIS LIKE MY UNOFFICIAL BIRTHDAY THREAD BECAUSE IT LOOKS SO GORGEOUS OH MY GOD. 
MY JAW DROPPED AND I THINK IT'S STILL ON THE FLOOR HELP ME GET IT BACK TOGETHERStern Smile

this is a reserve ok. i need to quote you and reply to like..every word (ALSO SQUEALING BECAUSE NOW THERE'S A MATCHING SIGGY FOR AISH LOVES RAVS) :3333333

Originally posted by -Ravjot-

First off, I'm just gonna go right out and say it: If the formatting of this post gets ruined, I'm gonna be pissed Stern SmileROFL CAN I JUST ADD TO THAT AND SAY IF THIS SCREWS UP I WILL BE EVEN MORE PISSED okbye

More importantly, it's A i s h D a y! Just in case you didn't notice the text above. Aish doesn't really have a fav colour and when I asked her, she listed like...5 billion but thennn I remember her telling me she liked blue and silver so there Cool you could have left me a colour to reply with tooErmmROFL i have to go with boring black, LIKE THAT KAALA KAALA CHASHMAStern Smile

Anywho, this post is dedicated to an amazing person named Aish (aishhh.) who is thatShocked Technically she dedicated a post for me first so I'm chori-ing the idea chooor CHOR but pyaar toh asli hai baby (line choried from YJHD Cool i like people who make references from movies i loveEmbarrassed) Being the awful friend that I am, I've never wished her on her birthday Stern Smile i'm sure you have..maybe the first year out of the three?LOL 2 years ago I was on a plan coming back from India and last year...no idea what happened. We've been friends for 2 years, or maybe 3 according to her Ermm i'm still confused about this oneStern Smile Feels like a bajillion so who cares right? rightBig smile And I have no idea where I'm going with this and I just made myself sound like a horrible person but omg remember when i made you a siggy that said aish loves ravs and then we were both wearing it now tHIS MATCHES

Anywho, we've been friends for a long time and I just wanna say Ily Aish <3 i love you tooEmbarrassed We both aren't as active as we used to be and I haven't gotten a PM saying "SEND IN A BIRTHDAY MSG FOR AISH OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU!" HAVE YOU EVER GOTTEN A MESSAGE LIKE THAT BEFORE?Shocked but you deserve a post for your day of janam so tada! 

For those that don't know her, she is an amazingwonderfully awesome and talented person. She's one of the nicest people I know and she's h i l a r i o u s. are you mentally still laughing at my rishwat jokes nowStern SmileROFL but thank you <3 She is also one of the best siggy makers I know and even though she doesn't post anymore (or she might in the future. hopefully), you're being too hopeful i guessErmm I'm just gonna shamelessly advertise aaajaaa sabko dikha de ban besharamROFL jk but what are you doing it's locked anywayaishartz10 

Where was I? Oh yeah! Aish's awesomeness. Dude, you're awesome.
thanksCool End of story. Oh and thanks for being a creep and being like "LETS BE DOSTS!" you're very welcome. i take all the credit for thatROFL Ook so that's not how it went down and you're not a creep. thanks for that tooLOL I think half the PMs I sent were creepier, especially with titles like I know where you live Stern SmileROFL DID YOU ACTUALLY REMEMBER DOING THIS or did you go through your PMs for proof?Stern Smile but yeah ngl i was creepedROFL

Man if I knew how to add music to posts, I would've totally added oonchi hai building or tan tana tan tan tan tara. khadi khadi kya soch rahi hai, chal ho jaayein nau do gyarahCool NO WAIT! I would've added that 
baal wala song from that tel commercial ROFL i commend your choiceROFL

Anywho, what's a birthday without gifts? And no I didn't make anything from YJHD cuz I promised that one as a bribe so I'll give that to you later. Hopefully this week. Before this month ends? ROFL for an essay that i've already submittedStern SmileROFL

Remember the teddy phase I had? Well here: THIS IS SO CUTE OMGAWD I LOVE IT <3

I think I asked you months ago if you wanted a siggy and you said you wanted it on Shraddha Kapoor. Bet you thought you'd never see that one huhLOL ..you have a bad memory but it's not that bad after allErmm THE COLOURING IS PERFECT OMG i looove Heart

The 
p y a a r of your life. To be honest, after yesterday I just wanted to put gore gore mukhde pe kala kala chashma ROFL oh OH i'll keep you updated on him of course, but yeah he's onto usROFL anyways you should have totally changed his kaala chashma into pink or purpleShocked i can't look at this siggy without laughing for like 2 minutes straight every timeROFL sigh but it's perfect, thank you :3 

And because we both love DDLJ, how could I not make something from it? Also, it had to be this scene for obvious reasons ROFL honestly i watched it on yt after the other day and at the same time i was going through our texts AND IT WAS SO ACCURATE I'M SCREAMINGROFL but sooo beautiful. i love the way you did the textEmbarrassed *cue mandolin*

I think the whole world knows about your love for AnushkaStern Smile yes, i think it does. but my love kind of died down because..ooh we have to talk about thisStern Smile anyways, IT'S STILL SO PRETTY AND I DIL IT

Happy Birthday once again Hug you mean Aish day don't youLOLHope you have an amazing day Hug *hugs you backHug*Oh and if you want, I have em all saved without text too (not the teddy one). Oh and I tried to go all rainbow cuz you don't have a fav colour LOLExcept I didn't use white Ermm Oh well. Happy day of janam! heh no, these are perfect. i'm going to decide which one to wear first (probs the first one because i want to match yooou) and then switch around every week or two. BUT THANK YOU FOR THIS, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Heart also i'd forgotten what replying this way with a different colour and quoting text felt like so thanks for reminding meROFL 

Everyone else, I promise to finish the requests by the end of this week =)

Edited by aishhh. - 12 September 2013 at 7:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rainydays.viniva sharma-.Aphrodite.-indiandoll89

Go to top