India-Forums

Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 (Page 10)

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Awesome siggies!

ROFL Love this one such a great scene!

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
res. di i have edit to posts in a row will be back too edit it soon !
Anu*Gayani*Anu Goldie
Anu*Gayani*Anu
Anu*Gayani*Anu

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Awesome awesome awesome creations Ravjot. Thumbs Up Clap Loved Karnika & the siggies which you have made for the BC Awards the most. Simply amazing & fabulous.

Thanks for the pm & Looking forward to your next update.

Luv Gayani.
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
RAV X
oh my heart!!<33
everying is just superub ;)

lovee karanika stuff esp :D
wow - all of 'em are beautiful ;P

Rani & PC one is HOTT^
love the style ;/

Keep rocking'
Love ya always,
aishix
rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mango

Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Arjun-Arohi

Best confession everROFL

I LOVE IT!! ROFL

amazing sigs ravz!!

Thanks mango tangoROFL

Originally posted by Anhdara13

now I want to see the ArjunArohi confession scene - and I don't even watch the show! haha. those siggies are all gorgeous!

You should!!! When you get time I'm gonna make you watchCool

Originally posted by indiandoll89

I loves them all Embarrassed

Thanks MeeraBig smile

Originally posted by -Pooji-

Hey Ravz !Hug PoojiiiiiiiBig smile
Beautiful update
all sig are Fab Thank youBig smile

But I love this one the most the most the most...My Fav sig of this update Day Dreaming Jot sigg .. So Gorgeous & Smexy...ooo la  la Blushing I had a feeling you'd like that oneROFL

Day DreamingBlushing coloring is fab on this siggy and the text ooooh la la stunningBlushing ThanksBig smile It took forever for it to turn out like thatStern Smile

Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

BlabStern Smile

Such a bad nameROFLROFL What's wrong with Blab?Stern Smile

I hate every single siggie on page one Cool and i dont feel like using allStern SmileROFL U dont rock Stern Smile and i am not using any of the sigs of urs and the holi sig in my siggy dabba is not ursROFLROFL
and P.S: i dont love youROFLROFL Well aren't you a nice personStern SmileROFL Liar liar pants on fireROFL

Now donot make me a surprise sig pleaseeDay DreamingROFL I wontBig smile No seriously, I wontStern SmileROFL

Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

They are all so so pretty esp the AA ones 

Thanks FarycakesBig smile

Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

hawwwwwwww i was actually going to unreserve it ... HMPH
you all people alwyas making fun of my reserved posts ...Pinch
now me going to leave it Reserved... hah i got a reason now... I don't make fun of your reserved postsStern Smile I only said it cuz I knew you weren't gonna unreserve so don't even lieROFL

btw I LOVEEEEEEEE THISSSSSSSSSSS

Kisse pyar karthi ho meri maa??
Tumse mere Baap ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
I love themROFL They make my dayROFLROFL

Originally posted by --blossom--

Awesome creeations ravz di.love all the siggies..especially arjuhi ones..!

ThanksBig smile

Originally posted by Sano88

awesome siggiesss ravss

Sanoooooooo! Thank youuuuBig smile

Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

Freakin gorgeous update Ravz Hug this has got to be your best Update so far..the arjuhi ones are exceptionally gorgeouss :OO
love everything about them, the colouring , the texture, fonts and blending..perfection....!!!!

Thanks RaginiBig smile Really? That means so much to meEmbarrassed Thank you soo much!

Originally posted by -Rinki-

GAGAGAGAGAGGA! No I don't like Lady Gaga, I'm just going gaga over your update. ROFL Sorry, my lame sense of humour. LOL It's ok it made me laughROFLROFLROFL

Eeeeeeeeks! The Arjuhi sigs are gorgeous Day Dreaming The BEST Confession scene EVER!! I know right?! And he thought he was dreamingROFL Hahahaha using that sig right away. :P Hahaha they make such a "We're crazy but we're awesome" pair. Big smile Yes they doDay Dreaming
Love the Karnika sigs, they're so adorable! Love the textures and colouring :D ThanksBig smile

BUT, WAIT. WHAT? Stern Smile Huh?Stern Smile Why are the "Do not use" sigs SO pretty? Wacko I don't know? ROFL Like oh god, why is it written in my phooti kismat that I didn't tapkofy here earlier and couldn't request and can't use the "Do not use" sigs :| I'm sorry? There's always next time? I dunno what to sayROFL
But all the reqs are rlly pretty (: LOVE LOVE the ones you made for BC Awards. HAHAHA, did Shikha win almost everything? ROFL I see her name on almost every sig. ROFL ThanksBig smile And seems likeROFL I only made half of the siggies she made the rest but i think she won the most awardsROFL
The colouring. blending. textures, EVERYTHING is amazing =) Thank youuuu

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Pebby

I loved them Ravs!! Superb..!! ArJuhi sigs are way too adorable for words! Thanks for the PM =) 

You rock! :D

ThanksEmbarrassed

Originally posted by ksg-kash-kajen

aww amaznggg updte...lovely creationz...love all d sigz..arjuhi ones r awesummm..othrs r greatt too:)
hv edited on pg 3:)

ThanksBig smile And will check it out =)

Originally posted by Additi_sjfan

Woah... i lost count after the BC awards siggies.... largest update ever...ConfusedLOL I think the one with the MJHT award siggies was biggerErmm I don't rememberROFL
n all r just as amazing... love love the karanika one.. esp the confession... wana watch the scene now...LOL Thanks =) And you should watch it! March 22nd YT itROFL

n the requests...all r fab.. love aishu n the BC awards-shahid one the most..... all of them r simply gorgeous...
fab fab work ravs... Thanks SJBig smile

Originally posted by -Jessy-

Firstly, congratz on your new shop.....may you have many more Hug Thank youBig smile

Secondly, I absolutely LOVE the creations on page 1, especially the Sharad & Divyanka sig. Day Dreaming I miss them too :( ThanksBig smile And they were awesome weren't there? I wish they'd come back on screen togetherUnhappy

Now up to the update on page 7, all siggies look oh so amazing .....love Mango's request a lot Day Dreaming ThanksBig smile And hers pissed me off cuz I had to take caps for herROFL It's not easy when he keeps dancing and wont stand stillStern SmileROFL

I love the colouring and style of all your siggies....it's too good for words Embarrassed Thank you so muchBig smile

Finally, thnxxx a lot for the PM =))

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Amazing creations Ravjot.. ThanksBig smile

omgoshhh the KK ones are SUPERBBBBB.. Glad you like themBig smile 
loved them choo mch.. nd the RaDev one is very beautifullll!!
make some Free to use RaDev sggs nahh.. :$ I'll tryLOL I was actually gonna use those pics for a siggy but then ended up using it for the NL insteadLOL

Fab wrkk .. keep rockingg..! :D

Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

I have always been a fan of your work..but just been lazy to comment lol..so finally got around to commenting:) Aww thanksBig smile I'm lazy tooLOL I'm like a silent stalker in everyone's shop/galleryROFL
LOVE your creaitons..just love your styles..really unique<3 Esepcially love the textures and the coloouring..:) Beautiful<3 Thanks =) Glad you live themEmbarrassed
I especially love this one from a few previous updates:)

If you take suggestions..can you do something like the one above..but involving love instead:)
If not its okay:) Sure why notBig smile
Keep rocking hun and cant wait to see morE:)
Sneha:)

Originally posted by -Fatima-

sooooooooooo beautiful update love karanika onez the most :)

Thanks Fatima =)

Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

*sniffs*
I hate you. So much. This is the thanks I get for helping you with the script?Stern Smile
You're saazishing against me. Shocked And you tired to get Pooji on your side. Shocked Do you want me to go after Ami too?Stern SmileROFL

I just have to say that, although i don't watch that Karan-Krthikia Kritika...or however you spell her name show Kitni Mohabbat Hai, i wanna watch that confession scene now because it's well....hilarious. March 22nd YT itBig smileROFL

And...you suck. Says you. I love my request and stuff Good *hmph* but you should have put the picture on the left in the middle because...i say so. *shrugs* NOO! I AM NOT PICKING OUT MISTAKES ON PURPOSE!... I didn't want to so I didn'tApprove

Oh my god. Why am i writing this comment for you? Stern Smile Cuz I made your stupid siggyStern Smile

I should have just ignored this PM. I should have just NOT commented especially because there was no teddy bear sigs this time. Stern Smile You toldme to PM youStern Smile And I kind of ran out of teddy pics

....Who are you by the way? Bhoot  Why are you PMing me? You told me to I don't know you. I'll say the same next time you ask me to help youSmile

-Jot.

Originally posted by aisha_1992

OMG huge update
aww love all sigs Thanks[d:]

awww beautifuly make, lved how u used pics and coloring WOOOOWWW.. like font too.. woooowww
like all reqs too.. ThanksBig smile Glad you like it =)

MINE REQUESTShocked when i posted i dont rememberLOL sachi I think you posted it like 2 weeks ago or something?[=)]

awww beautiful Shilpa
Blushing very gorgeous sig.. loved how it came out WOOOW SIZZLLLLING SIGG Glad you like itBig smile

oohhh COLORING KILLING ME.. perfect.. the texture and way of using pics stunning yaara... loved my both reqs and using tooo YayBig smile I was actually proud of this oneBig smile

like all
BollyCurry Awards tooo..
fab updte yaara Thank you =)

senorita

Originally posted by lola610

Ravssss!!! Lolaaaaaa!
First off way to close when I finally decide what I want Cry j/k I know where to find you, I'll just bug you somewhere else LOL Oops?ROFL Well when you're done exams and if you make me proud then I'll make you a siggy. How's that?LOL
Love the update Heart The KMH stuff is gorgeous, this might be like one of your best sigs ever... I am so in love with it Day Dreaming ThanksBig smile Glad you like it =)

Originally posted by -Preeti-

Ravs
that ArjOhi Sig ka History, geography me and u know wellLOL Yes we doCool

But Fab Creations Yaar
Too Good
Me Loved themm all Thanks PreetiBig smile

Originally posted by nikita_88

Awesome siggies!

ROFL Love this one such a great scene!

ThanksBig smile And i know right?ROFL

Originally posted by Anu*Gayani*Anu

Awesome awesome awesome creations Ravjot. Thumbs Up Clap Loved Karnika & the siggies which you have made for the BC Awards the most. Simply amazing & fabulous.

Thanks for the pm & Looking forward to your next update.

Luv Gayani.

Thanks =) Glad you liked themBig smile

Originally posted by aishix

RAV X Aishoooooo! 
oh my heart!!<33
everying is just superub ;) Aww thanksBig smile

lovee karanika stuff esp :D
wow - all of 'em are beautiful ;P Glad you like themBig smile

Rani & PC one is HOTT^
love the style ;/ Thanks =)

Keep rocking'
Love ya always,
aishix

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabaah..Angel-Jot.jesss.

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
RAVS.

I heart your sig gallery/shop. IT"S amazingggg!! Love everything. Basically all is flawless, but i love love mango's sig.. yummyy!!

shininggal2008 IF-Sizzlerz
shininggal2008
shininggal2008

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Lubly creations Heart

Go to top