Users

Frequent Posters

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Cherry-

Gorgeous update sweetie

everything that you've made is just superbly amazing
The PC siggie is damn gorgeous, and then the siggie of SRK n Juhi just came our so amazingly well, thats just very beautiful

Lovely work sweets

Thank you! Really means a lot😳 And glad you liked them😃

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Nyc Update Ravu ... Now me misses this time and Amani should be happy by this:L I think she was😆

Anyways i loved the Anu, PC and YB waale Sigs. Totally Mast and now me goes as am doing ur Kaam🤔 PM jo karna hai Tuje😆 Thanks😃 And I can't remember what you had to PM me🤔😆

Originally posted by: --blossom--

Awesome update di:) anu ones is gorgeous😍pc siggies are lovely..!req have came out wonderful..!loved srk siggy😍😍

Thank you =) And I was expecting you to comment on SRK😆

Originally posted by: ScatteredCastle

That was awesomeness. I wanna use them all - even the requests! :PP ROFL!! ROFL! But you threatened me .. :$ :$ But I wanna use them .. Oh - screw it, man! People take my threats seriously?😳 Mission accomplished😎🤣

They're all so good ravz .. I mean - so so so damn beautiful. :P I just LURVEEE and beyond love them all. Everything has turned out so awechomely.  I can't even pick favorites this time. Just BEAUTIFULLL =] Thank youuu🤗

ps - Is my request accepted? 🤣 Yes it is. It's um... in progress? 🤣

Originally posted by: iloveyouafridi.

FABBB UPDATE RAVJOT =D

FREEBIES ARE AWESOME!!!
I SOOO LOVED URS&AISH ANUSHKA SIGG =D
LOVED ANUSHKA,VIVIAN,ZAYE,ZAYED-DIA STUFF MOST =D
REQS ARE BRILLL =D
LOVEEE LOVEEE MINE =D THANK YOU SOOO MUCH =D
ALSO LOVED SABA'S REQUEST =D

X

Thank you and glad you liked yours😃 I wasn't sure if you would and then I got confused if it was similar to the PM one but glad you liked it😃

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

😲

WOW! yeah, cheeni told me about the autograph u brot fr her, but the sig!!! 😳 😳
too gud!
BRB 🤗

Thanks😃 And yeah I had issues with sending her Anushka pics *cough* cousins *cough* and thought I should do something special for her =)

Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

just check my dabbaa, m so so in love with Pri's, stealin' all n thanksss bunchesss muahhh

Thank you🤗

Originally posted by: minuu

I know.. Where have you been? 😳.. 🤣 Here and there😆 i disappeared this/last week cuz of cousin's wedding stuff😆 Wah so while being bored you choose Ekta jodis, lekin must say she does have the best jodis😆.. She does and unfortunately she has a tendency to ruin her shows too =/

BEAUTIFUL update! Love each and every sig, your styles are great :) Thanks 😃

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

OMG😳 What😳

Update was gorgeous like I actually loved it Thank youuu😃
I loved AS/PC/SRK/Zayed- Dia and practically all the requests so which makes me feel like I loved whole update🤔 I think that was the whole update, unless you didn't like some of the requests🤔🤣
TaAnu ones and DDLJ one has to be may fav in requests, they came out so beautifully
Loved it Thanks😃 I kind of wanted to keep the DDLJ one for myself. Mostly cuz I've never seen anyone make it with those pics😆

Hope to see next one pretty soon this time🤓 Clearly it's not😆

Originally posted by: zaryaabJuhi1b8

Awesome update di:) plzzz make a siggies for me http://imageshack.us/g/856/oqaaairv4a0lnthjej6udp5.jpg/

Thanks =) And sure why not

Originally posted by: -Sameena-

omgg ravz! <3Samsam!

this is like the BESTEST part of the updateee Yayyy😃
Zayed Khan <3

Zayed & Dia

i saved every single onee! will be using soon!
i LOVEEE ZK <3 yummyyy 🤣 I know you do🤣 We had a nice discussion on it😎 Btw what happened to starting his fanclub?😳

and priyanka chopra too! god she looks stunning! Thanks and yes she's prettyyy =)
🤗

Originally posted by: daffodils.dudu

PANCAAAKEEE !!!! 🤗 🤗
Amazing updateee ..
U have still 2 sigs pending for me HMPH

Thanks Tanununununununu😃 And oh yeah. Working on it😆

Originally posted by: -Honeybee-

wohaa...thank you for the PM...

great work..!!

I liked every but I loved Priyanka wala, Srk-Juhi & Ranvir-Anushka..

Love,
Honey

Thank youuu =)
Originally posted by: -Fatima-

gorgeous update love SRK one the most :)

Thank you =)
rainydays. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aisha_1992

woooww loved DiaZayed sigs most.. aww saved...
beautiful reqs sigs..

senorita

Thank you =)

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

Amazinggg Update;)

Thanks😃

Originally posted by: .Jiya.

Why doesnt it let me "like" your post?😕,anyways... I dunno?

Amazing update <3 love every single sig there😃 Thank youuu =)
Love the styles+Colourings to your sigs, esp Priyanka chopra ones.
Zayed Khan:😍i love this dude his so cute. 😆 I know right? 😍

Originally posted by: Angelic_A

OMGGG I LOVELOVELOVE the first PC siggy. 😳 And I am soo chorifying it. I havnt used her siggy in a while. 🤣🤣 I was wondering why you haven't. I thought maybe you didn't like her no more😆

And I like all the other siggy's too.. especially the Anushka and the one u made for zuni ☺️ Thanks😃

And for some reason the bottom ones are not loading and I need to refresh the page or something which I will do later. 🤣 I bet you didn't

And L:L:L: I thought you were gonna make that preeti siggy? 😳 It was just a sallu pic.. u could have goggled one urself hmpf. 😳 Well you could've PMed me one after *hmph*

Originally posted by: PremKiDeewani

Awesome update

Thank you =)

Originally posted by: -.Preet.-

Siggies are gorgeous Ravjot and I loved the Anushka one...Its beautiful

Thank you😃

Originally posted by: koolchick

So I was depressed when I saw that the pink Anushka sig was only a request😭 but then you made an Anushka freebie and I was sooo happy😛😛

Lovely update!!! I will be using soon😆

Thanks😃 And good thing i made a freebie then huh?😆 I was actually feeling lazy and didn't want to🤣

Originally posted by: XxMaanKiGeetxX

Lovely update, you are a great sigmaker.👏

Aww thanks😳

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

wooo! yo. 😎 first of all, thanks for the award sigs. ☺️ they're amazing and i love them. and i guess i love you too.  🤔  Thanks and I love you too?

anyhow. this update was awesome. XD Cuz, Zayed was in it. ☺️ isn't he hot? he should wear white more often, don't you think? All I can say is: Zayed☺️

i LOVED the last request! =] I don't remember which one it was but thanks😃

anyways. i think i'm done. 🤔 thanks for the PM? No problem?

byyee dungar. XD bye khoti😃

-Jot.

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

wow Ravz

Beautiful update
Vivian Sig is AwesomeGorgeous
All the Reqs are Beautiful
Stunnin updt
thanks for pm

Thanks Pooji🤗 Glad you liked them😃

Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

🤔 I want that anu siggy, put For Aish, Ravz and Jia on there hmphh 

Too lazy. And you have to ask Aish if you can use it😆

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Wow Ravz gr8 work done...
Ddlj and srk juhi sigx r too adorable...awww love em...
AK ufff wat memories...i was crazy abt them when the show was on air...ha good old days...

Thank youu! And I love SRK-Juhi. They had amazing movies together =)

Originally posted by: indiandoll89

Remind me to edit sooonnn 😃 I did😎

The Anushka siggy is absolutely stunning 😳 Thank youu😃

VIVAN! 😃 😳 I love this onee, the picture's gorgeous 😳 And he's just so awesome 😃 Thanks😃 And he is! Everytime I look at it, I'm sure you know what I think of😆 I love the first Priyanka one😳 Her outfit was so stunning 😃😳 She looked prettyful😃 And yayyy another Anushka one! 😃 It's gorgeous but dude that Zayed one took my heart away 😳 Zayed <3 I'm so conflicted on what to use now 😔 Because both the Zayed/Dia one's are totally incredible too! 😔 Aww thank youu🤗 Damn Ravzie, why must you make such gorgeous sigs 😳 I dunno?😆

SHAH RUKH KHAN! 😃 *giggles* Love ittt 😳 AND YES BOSS! 😃 *giggles* ☺️ I made that one with you in mind😎

All the other requests are absolutely stunning too! 😃 Thank you😃

Love you,

Meera😳

Originally posted by: -Sky-

Finally! After ages I get the chance to come to your shop! I was wondering where you disappeared to😆 All though I don't have much time. I will start off with your last update. Which was amazing btw! I loved it <3 and what made me love it more was how long it was. You need to do those types of updates more often! = D No thanks😳 That almost killed me😆 I found it pretty creative how you came with up with all those K-Soaps! I hired people to make a list for me😎🤣 Fantastic work Ravz! Now onto this update =P I absolutely adore all the sigges you made! They look fantastic. You are seriously one of the best siggy makers on IF! Waiting for your next update! <3 Aww thank youuu🤗 Really means a lot😳

Originally posted by: Premeer_Mayur

nice creations dear...MayUr's stuff is awesome...add me in ur PM list for updates.😳

Thank you and will do😃

Originally posted by: ..Saba..

Reserved n m inactve :( will try n edit soon =)

btw in short, thnx sooo muchh its more thn PERFECT <33

Glad you liked it😃 I wasn't sure how to go about it so glad it turned out ok😳

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

wooww FANTASTIC update Ravjottt..

loved all the stuff.. esp the Priyanka nd Anushka one are DAMNNN gorgeousss..
nd reqs are FABB too... loved Sofia's req the most..

Keep updatinggg😃

Thank youu🤗 Btw did i ever tell you I look forward to your comments to see what colour you'll use for you font?😆 Thought I should mention that😆
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Somebody does need to update. :|
rainydays. thumbnail
Hey kids =)

I'm just gonna go straight to the update cuz me too tired to say anything else😆 Oh but before that, thanks Jenny for the font🤗

Avis

Taj Mahal

HP

Dia Mirza

Jay-Pia

Sagar-Vidya

City Hunter

Do Not Use

ScatteredCastle

Angel-Jot.

Finally got around to your siggy😆

Iram...x

-Cherry-

aisha_1992

I think that's it🤔 Oh and I guess I'll open now cuz I have nothing better to do (well maybe an essay or two but not important🤣) Feel free to leave suggestions =)

I'm too tired to PM people right now so I'll guess I'll do that tomorrow? Good night😎
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wait for ME😃

am bored to write Long essays so i say ... lovely creations Ravs and i love the Icons😳

rest i'll do later ... btw taj mahal?😲
Edited by -Preeti- - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
AND MEEE 😳

guess who is editing?

not me 😃

oops i am 😳 after so many..yearsss. i think. and it's kind of like 10pm and i don't know WHYYY in the WORLD i am feeling sleepy, feeling says im gonna get up at 3-4am and raid the fridge 😳

not good, that's so not me but you know, GUT feeling 😆

skjaskjdskdh omfggg i loveee ALL the avis! they are so pretty oh and this one's such a cutie

what's up with the taj mahal stuff, what kind of a mood were you in jab yeh banaya 😳 ahah but prettyyy! i LOVE the colouring on both, esp the first though ..HP ones are amazinggg too, see how fast i am running out of vocab today. very very intelligent i know 😆
GAHHH THAT DIA ONE i LOVEEE it so much i dunno it's simple yet it's SO attractive :$
oohh and all the other ones are beautifuulll as well, i love.
i heart the do not use ones and i guess ALL of them. i am done?

im not giving any suggestions 😃 
im gonna be besharam and ask you for some. seriously, team effort rules. 😳 🤣
Edited by aishhh. - 12 years ago
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
HAI!! Look who it is.. LAZY RABJU 🤣 Updating in years and years? 😳

LOVE IT!!!!
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The icons are my favourite, soo cute.. love the cupcakes.. the siggies have turned our beautiful too 😃

And your open. ME RESERVING!
Autumn_Bliss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sunshine!..🤗..the Avis are my favourite..😍..absolutely gorgeous!..😳..love the coloring!..aur haan since you are open I want my doll animated avi as I have waited for 2 months now but haven't got it!..😳..🤣..muaah..<3

Love you lots,
Neha
WildestDreams thumbnail
Using one of the icons Ravz😎😎😎So cool them.

Very nice updates...keep rocking