Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!

Thank you SO much for my request, Ravjot, it's perfect! Using right away!😍 

I also love the L&J req, they're my two fav characters from HP and that sig is sooo cute!

Boo!!..😎..🀣..I love scaring you!!..🀣..Ha!..you thought I will not find your hide-out..😈..
me so proud of me today!!...🀣..

res for comment!..🀣..

--Edited--
Yeah coming to the update finally!..🀣..the Madhubala sig is gorgeous!..😳..love the text style and effects!..πŸ˜ƒ..The D3 siggies are very pretty! and the requests came out awesome specially Nikita's one..😳..keep it up and do update soon dear..muaah..<3..

Lots of love,
Neha..

Edited by --Divzfan-- - 12 years ago
Have to come back and say I love my Siggie it is awesome!!! 

Rockinggg update Ravjot!!πŸ˜ƒ

omgoshhh the Madhubala one is DAMNN beautiful!!
love it!!

other ones nd reqs are FABULOUS.. Keep it up!!
*sobs* Me no like. I didn't get a surprise sig. You liar. You said you were doing it. =[ Why would you do this to me?

But on a side note, i love how -Sky-'s request turned out. XD In fact, all of the sigs are amazing. Only thing you forgot is my SURPRISE SIG! 😳

-Jot.

Gurujiii πŸ€— The update's fantabulous!!! Janu's req looks really cool and the Madhubala sig is like... wowww πŸ˜ So classy! Love it β€οΈ Update again sooonnn!
RavzπŸ€—
Beautiful update
alll the siggys are Fab & coloring is good !
thanks for pm !

Everything looks beautiful .. coloring is fab and I really liked the Madhu icons<3
Lovely lovely LOVELY 😳 .. sorry I couldn't write more ..
Amazing update Ravjot!...Love the madhubala sig...The coloring is very pretty...And the 1st req is absolutely gorgeous!...Love all the sigs..Great work πŸ˜ƒ
Ravzzz πŸ€—
AMAZINGG work haan :D