Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Uff PM's nahin bhejti hai Ravz 
Is Preeti Di your personal assistant that she sends them out? :/ 🤣
Jo bhi ho at least I got an intro to your shop :)
Fantastic creations and fantastic update! :)
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulation for your new shop yaar 🤗
really nice update yaar  and all the siggies loook awesome yaar 
   and congratulation for the wining yaar  
and thanks for the pm yaar
Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
edited on page 20 :) You would see it anyway😆 btw I can forward you Preeti's social service PM if you haven't already got it?😃🤣 I was entertained😳 she sent my own update link to me🤣
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fabulous Creations Ravjot!!

Keep rocking!
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful updt

senorita
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Love this update!!
Seriously I'm loving all the cricket updates. 😆
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Update is fantastic .. I love the coloring on all your sigs .. its filled with BLUE <3

And I think you're pretty good with animated sigs .. so do make more 😛
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: indiandoll89

Eeekkss! I love all the sigs! 😃 Still too excited that we won 😳😛 They're gorgeous Ravziie! 😃

Thanks M partner😃

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

re again😳 this time kiski kasam khaoon?🤔 Your siggy dabba ki😳🤣 brb to edit :) okk editing :) btw..what was up with the hfuisdjkll or that😳 Spur of the moment thing😳 I was very impressed...x😃🤣 Thanks😎

I know your RAM KAHAANI too.😆 about being late to be woken up and all😳 but at least you caughtt the match..I didn't even watch that so feel lucky *hmphh* You should've asked someone to watch online🤣 But then again I know your story too😆
OMGG Sachinn😳 I LOVEEEE your text style..xIt's so so so gorgeous<3 the colouring and the texture on the firstt sig is so pretty<3  Thanks😃 Glad you like it =) Preeti gave the text =)
I think you like blue😲 I doooo😃 surpriseee :) so do I😃 with white/silver though. I know😃 Do you remember that? I would be happy if you still do ;) I do😎 The Yuvraj one is awesomeful😳 Thanks😃
BUT:O My favvv has to be the last:O I had to go back to check🤣 It is amazing gorgeous stunning beautiful and all the other words you can think of that mean the same?😆 I LOVE the colouring and the text style and well just everything about it is PERFECT. Yes you should be happy again. I don't use the word often. Thanks😃 Glad you liked it =) I was happy with that one😎
OMGG go away😲 Kyun😳 you say you hate making anim stuff? get lost😲 The vid sig IS AMAZING:O it's a pain🤣
I wish I could say I hate making animated stuff, and it still turned out as good as yours😔🤣 I love your stuff😳 They're a gazillion times better😳
And I heartt the one for Aman, except the one in my dabba you made US is better😃  Were you hoping for Aman to read that?🤣
okk that's it. Hurry up and update. I want to write another one of these, and I know you want to reply to them as well🤣 have fun😳🤣 Will do😎 Kal parso I'll update. maybe. We'll see😆

Originally posted by: -Rinki-

RES(:
- - - - - - - - - :P

WOOOO BALLE BALLE You missed it? :O Aw, shame. *sigh* 😆 It was AW-MAZE-ING. I missed only the first hour of it. Rest I watched but I wanted to watch the beginning too =( Seriously, it felt so good to see them all lifting up that cup and have that huge *COLGATE* smile on their faces! 🤣 Omg i knowwwww! They were all in tears and I was sitting and dancing at the same time🤣 I miss all the fun I would have had if I was in India, 28 freaking years. YO, INDIA ROCKS! 😎 I wanted to be there😔
Anyway if I cont, Imma just sound like some Indian news channel. 😳🤣 Aaj ke samachar samapt😳🤣
Whatte update, loved everythiiiiiiing! Thanks😃 & LOL, you made another sig so that even Nehra could be included and all that ; loveeee you for this. 🤣 Sreesanth was a waste of time. The Sri Lankans could take him as a gift from our side. 🤣 Of course😃 At least in semi he played well and proved himself but this guy😳 Man I was hoping for a Bhajji repeat🤣
Anyway love your colouring on every sig, it looks very pretty. Thanks😃 The Yuvi sig is so good, he's a true superstaaaaaar! 😎 I knowww😃 & haayyee Sachuuuu 😍 I'm gonna miss him |: I'm glad they won it for him =)

The reqs are great too, Mango's req is so pretty 😳 SACHIN, WE LOVE YOUUU! <3 Anyway blah blah great update =)
Thank youuuu😃

Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Ravu
Fab Creations

Me loved the Team India Waala
OMG Thats AWSOME

Rather Super AWSOME
Me would use that SOOOOON😃

Thanks Preeti😃 Love the font colours😎

Originally posted by: :.Roshni.:

Hey Ravjot!

Love love loveeee the update!!!!!
Its amazinggggggg😃

WE WONNN🥳

LOve the sachin one the mosttt

Thanks😃 And yes we did😎

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

OMGG Ravz gorgouss update hun! ur staff's are beautifully done!<3

esp mango req's!:D

Thank you😃

Originally posted by: mjht_one

i love all those sigs
chak de india...
we won....did u c that six by dhoni....wat a six
nd sachin oh going to miss him

btw thanx for the pm

Thank you =) And omg yes! Awesome way to finish😃

Originally posted by: -Guest-

Wow 😍
All sigs are gorgeous😍😍 Aww thanks =)

1st siggy- Simply supperb😍 Thank you😃

2nd siggy- Yuvi...amazingggg may i give u remarks for this if yes then 100/10😃 Thank youuuuu!

3rd- I m gonna use it becoz I m awesome and siggy is awesome like me😎 Sure knock yourself out😆

4th- Now i dont have words😔 aree haan i have some words, supperb,mindblowing,awesome,amazingg,gorgeous etc for this siggy....👍🏼 Aww thank you🤗

Mango's request- is so pretty 😳its not free na No it's not =( I kind of owed her a siggy cuz of something *cough*
Anjelic_A- amazingg..

Moral of the story is- All Are
upperb,mindblowing,awesome,amazingg,gorgeous...👏
gr8 update!!
Thank you for the awesome comment =)

thanx a lot  for the pm😳

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

WOW Ravjot, I'm really loving this sig soooooooooooooo much, using!

Thank you =) Glad you like it =)

Originally posted by: daffodils.dudu

ravs
awesome update🤗

Thanks Tanu😃

Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

CONGRATULATIONS!

u have the cup! 😳 not far away from us, will come over to touch it wen we feel so... theek hai!? 🤔
LOL Congrats again and i LOVEEE the animated sig for mango! :P

Thanks Reeno😃 Glad you liked it =)

Originally posted by: ~pooja_15~

Ravuuu di ! me loving all the WC  stuff ! yippeeeeee we won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Thanks Pooja😳

Originally posted by: --blossom--

Awesome creations di...!

Thanks😃
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lipshaa

Soo Fab update..  

^ This 1 n champ 1 is soooo gud:)

Thank you =) Glad you like em =)

Originally posted by: ..-Kaju-..

AHHH, amazing updateee! Thanks😃
THEY WON! Still can't get over it..and LOOL, even though I love my dad, I gotta admit..he as well isn't exactly reliable🤣 I bet it's a dad thing.. Really?😳 Maybe🤔🤣 I always wake him up on time and you'd think he'd do the same *shakes head* 🤣
Anyho..fab update..love the first Sachin sig..and the last team siggi..they look amazinggg..x
The video sig is fabb...great workk😃 Thank you Kaju barfi😃 Yes I'm gonna call you that from now on🤣 I swear whenever I talk to you or see your ID I think of kaju barfi🤣

Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

beautiful work hun<3
LOVE them<3 So happy India one..they are amazing<3
The game was amazing yesterday<3 They deserved it<3 So happy..wish I was India right now..but just beautiful<3
Will for sure use some soon:)
Keep rocking hun and cant wait to see more:)
Sneha:)

Thank you =) Glad you liked em. And i knowww! I wish I went when my nani was going but stupid school😔

Originally posted by: shininggal2008

Awesome Update! All siggies have just come out perfect. Definitely the excitement has not gone yet! Amazing update~

Love,
Alisha.

Thanks Alisha =)

Originally posted by: gk_09

Me likes! Lovely work as usual 😃 I shall steal one of when I update my sig box. Atm Im to lazy 😆 

Thanks Gurprit =) Sure take your time😆

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Yiipiieeeeeee.. Ravzzzzzzzzzzz ME LOVE EVERY SIGGY.. n you know the reaon why naa 🥳🥳🥳... lovely creations hun.. yaya me will use some soon mwah

Thanks Radhaaaaaa😃

Originally posted by: Angel-Pebby

Ravz! Amazing update! The Sachin sig is ... beyond words man! Loved it! Lovely texture! I'm just too exhausted right now to comment properly! Will be back later! Other than that, can't get over the WC-Hangover! A fantastic match, it was and so is the update!

Update soon! =) 

Thank you😃 Glad you like em =) The match was awesome😃

Originally posted by: lola610

Awwww the whole victory update is superb Ravs 👏👏👏👏👏 Thanks Lola😃 You captured such memorable moments... esp love the one you made Mango 😍 Aww thank you =) Glad you like em =) And though I agree with you about Nehra - his bowling in the SF was like a huge lifeline for us - this one's still so beautiful, the style and texture you used... total Kodak moment 😍 I liked this one too but then I realised Nehra's not in so I don't like it anymore🤣

Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

Dungar dungar dungar dungar. Dungar. Is this how you talk to your mom?😳
You didn't PM me the last time you updated. Hmph.
I didn't PM anyone😳

And *sobs* I didn't get to watch the match. The snow...ruined everything. It was snowing so bad, the dish wouldn't work so no channels..and no internet. =[
Aww that sucks =(

Khoti. Love the sigs.
Thanks. But you didn't PM me last time. Hmph. Like i said, didn't PM anyone

-Jot.

Originally posted by: -Pooji-

Ravz wow wht a beautiful update

Love the Blue Men siggs
🥳
Stunning updt
thanks for pm

Thanks Pooji😃

Originally posted by: Angelic_A

Ravuu I love the sachu siggy!! thanks a ton!

All the other siggy's come out amazing as well! 😳

Thanks Aman😳

Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

I am chorifying this😃 Ok😃

b/w magnificent update
Loved every bit of the update Thank youuu =)
evn yes Sree just messed the final big time😳 I know😳
And am so expecting more siggys on this In progress😎
Dhoni's last six, how cute he was there😳 I loved it😃
And whole team carrying Sachin nd their coach on their shoulders I loved that moment! Trying to make something on that as we speak😆
so if have time then do try some on those or evn on every player coz they performed phenomenally during this WC chase making us World Champs😎🥳 Will try😃 They deserve it =)

Gorgeous work and this remind me that I didn't gt pm fr last update whch could hv resulted in missing those siggys😲 Thanks and I didn't PM anyone😆 It was late at night and my mom came so I was pretending to be asleep🤣

Originally posted by: Cess-

Hey Ravjot! Hi😃

I am a huge fan of your stuff, just never get a chance to comment in your gallery (or blab, whatever you'd like me to call it 🤣 Anything is fine🤣) But I adore the Indian stuff! I Thanks =) still cant believe they won - saying it over and over again to convince myself we are actually world champs!! 🤔 It took a while for it to sink in😆

But anyway, I lovee the one without Ashish in it! 😆 Not because he wasnt there, but the colouring is stunning. Thanks =) That's the only reason why I kept the siggy or else I would've deleted it🤣 I dont like Ashish too much, and I love sree, so it's all good! 🤣 You like Sree?😳 You're the first one i met who's said that🤣 But I would use the other one, only because well - it's stunning and it has everyone very clear and nice. I love Yuvi and Zak standing together, so yeah... and even MSD is clear in the pic! 

Loved the Yuvi sig a lot! Glad you like it =) It's amazing he won the MOT! So proud of the guy... Omg I knowwww😃 Hope you'd make more on the cric team! And if you get time - do make one on Zak as well! He's the highest wicket taker in the tournament along with Afridi! And imma really proud of him!  😆 Sure why not =)

Amazing work Ravjot! And count me in your fan list from now on! 😆 Thank youuu =)

Originally posted by: Additi_sjfan

Still not over India winning...😊😃.. am gg to take more time to digest your amazing siggies... 👏👏

Thanks Sj😃

Originally posted by: ..Saba..

nice ones..all r superb

Thank you =)

Originally posted by: Madiha.

Awesome Stuff Ravjot .... congrats on winning

Thank youu =) Btw love the Akki-Anushka siggy in your dabba☺️

Originally posted by: MJHT4life

Uff PM's nahin bhejti hai Ravz  I didn't know you wanted one😳
Is Preeti Di your personal assistant that she sends them out? :/ 🤣 Looks like it😳🤣
Jo bhi ho at least I got an intro to your shop :)
Fantastic creations and fantastic update! :) Thank youuu =)

Originally posted by: taman07

Congratulation for your new shop yaar 🤗
really nice update yaar  and all the siggies loook awesome yaar 
   and congratulation for the wining yaar  
and thanks for the pm yaar

Thank you =) Glad you like em😃

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

edited on page 20 :) You would see it anyway😆 btw I can forward you Preeti's social service PM if you haven't already got it?😃🤣 I was entertained😳 she sent my own update link to me🤣

I saw😃 The comment and PM🤣 I found it amusing😆

Originally posted by: -Durgavnii-

Fabulous Creations Ravjot!!

Keep rocking!

Thanks😃

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

beautiful updt

senorita

Thank you =)

Originally posted by: MG.Creations

Love this update!!

Seriously I'm loving all the cricket updates. 😆

Thank you😳

Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

Update is fantastic .. I love the coloring on all your sigs .. its filled with BLUE <3

And I think you're pretty good with animated sigs .. so do make more 😛

Thanks😃 Glad you like em😃 Really? I don't like em much and plus ani shop loves being bewafa so I'll see😆

viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i hadd neverr seenn ur upd88 b4 dee!! 😲 u r awesummm!!! i luvdd all d sigzz espp d champions onee!! itt awesumm!! the text coloringg n the arrangmentt of textt n blendingg rr sooperbb!!! u knoww wtt i got another galleryy to beg in!! 🤣🤣 noww i'll keep cumin here n bugging u fr resources all thankss to preetii dii fr pmz!! 🤗 i luv her!! 😃!! bt as its my first time n i am a well mannered bhikhari!! soo i wontt do it diss timee!! 🤣🤣 n abtt d upd88!! i luvdd it!! i wishh i cudd usee dem!! bt my sig dabbaa!! *grr* 2 se zada sigz leta hi naii!! bt still m gonna usee onee!! 😉  luvdd d upd88 dii!!

vini