Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yiipiieeeeeee.. Ravzzzzzzzzzzz ME LOVE EVERY SIGGY.. n you know the reaon why naa πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³... lovely creations hun.. yaya me will use some soon mwah
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ravz! Amazing update! The Sachin sig is ... beyond words man! Loved it! Lovely texture! I'm just too exhausted right now to comment properly! Will be back later! Other than that, can't get over the WC-Hangover! A fantastic match, it was and so is the update!

Update soon! =) 

Edited by Angel-Pebby - 13 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awwww the whole victory update is superb Ravs πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ You captured such memorable moments... esp love the one you made Mango πŸ˜ And though I agree with you about Nehra - his bowling in the SF was like a huge lifeline for us - this one's still so beautiful, the style and texture you used... total Kodak moment πŸ˜

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dungar dungar dungar dungar. Dungar.
You didn't PM me the last time you updated. Hmph.

And *sobs* I didn't get to watch the match. The snow...ruined everything. It was snowing so bad, the dish wouldn't work so no channels..and no internet. =[

Khoti. Love the sigs. But you didn't PM me last time. Hmph.

-Jot.
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ravz wow wht a beautiful update
Love the Blue Men siggs
πŸ₯³
Stunning updt
thanks for pm
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ravuu I love the sachu siggy!! thanks a ton!

All the other siggy's come out amazing as well! πŸ˜³
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I am chorifying thisπŸ˜ƒ

b/w magnificent update
Loved every bit of the update
evn yes Sree just messed the final big time😳
And am so expecting more siggys on this
Dhoni's last six, how cute he was there😳
And whole team carrying Sachin nd their coach on their shoulders
so if have time then do try some on those or evn on every player coz they performed phenomenally during this WC chase making us World Champs😎πŸ₯³

Gorgeous work and this remind me that I didn't gt pm fr last update whch could hv resulted in missing those siggys😲
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 13 years ago
Cess- thumbnail
Hey Ravjot!

I am a huge fan of your stuff, just never get a chance to comment in your gallery (or blab, whatever you'd like me to call it 🀣) But I adore the Indian stuff! I still cant believe they won - saying it over and over again to convince myself we are actually world champs!! πŸ€”

But anyway, I lovee the one without Ashish in it! πŸ˜† Not because he wasnt there, but the colouring is stunning. I dont like Ashish too much, and I love sree, so it's all good! 🀣 But I would use the other one, only because well - it's stunning and it has everyone very clear and nice. I love Yuvi and Zak standing together, so yeah... and even MSD is clear in the pic! 

Loved the Yuvi sig a lot! It's amazing he won the MOT! So proud of the guy... Hope you'd make more on the cric team! And if you get time - do make one on Zak as well! He's the highest wicket taker in the tournament along with Afridi! And imma really proud of him!  πŸ˜†

Amazing work Ravjot! And count me in your fan list from now on! πŸ˜†
Additi_sjfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Still not over India winning...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ.. am gg to take more time to digest your amazing siggies... πŸ‘πŸ‘
Madiha. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Stuff Ravjot .... congrats on winning