Blab 2: Ayaz-Nikita, TP, requests pg.143 - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago

Awesome awesome awesome creations Ravjot. 👍🏼 👏 Loved Karnika & the siggies which you have made for the BC Awards the most. Simply amazing & fabulous.

Thanks for the pm & Looking forward to your next update.

Luv Gayani.
RAV X
oh my heart!!<33
everying is just superub ;)

lovee karanika stuff esp :D
wow - all of 'em are beautiful ;P

Rani & PC one is HOTT^
love the style ;/

Keep rocking'
Love ya always,
aishix
Originally posted by mango

I LOVE IT!! 🤣

amazing sigs ravz!!

Thanks mango tango🤣

Originally posted by Anhdara13

now I want to see the ArjunArohi confession scene - and I don't even watch the show! haha. those siggies are all gorgeous!

You should!!! When you get time I'm gonna make you watch😎

Originally posted by indiandoll89

I loves them all 😳

Thanks Meera😃

Originally posted by -Pooji-

Hey Ravz !🤗 Poojiiiiiii😃
Beautiful update
all sig are Fab Thank you😃

But I love this one the most the most the most...My Fav sig of this update 😍 Jot sigg .. So Gorgeous & Smexy...ooo la  la ☺️ I had a feeling you'd like that one🤣

😍☺️ coloring is fab on this siggy and the text ooooh la la stunning☺️ Thanks😃 It took forever for it to turn out like that😳

Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

Blab😳

Such a bad name🤣🤣 What's wrong with Blab?😳

I hate every single siggie on page one 😎 and i dont feel like using all😳🤣 U dont rock 😳 and i am not using any of the sigs of urs and the holi sig in my siggy dabba is not urs🤣🤣
and P.S: i dont love you🤣🤣 Well aren't you a nice person😳🤣 Liar liar pants on fire🤣

Now donot make me a surprise sig pleasee😍🤣 I wont😃 No seriously, I wont😳🤣

Originally posted by -Fizzylicious-

They are all so so pretty esp the AA ones 

Thanks Farycakes😃

Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

hawwwwwwww i was actually going to unreserve it ... HMPH
you all people alwyas making fun of my reserved posts ...😵
now me going to leave it Reserved... hah i got a reason now... I don't make fun of your reserved posts😳 I only said it cuz I knew you weren't gonna unreserve so don't even lie🤣

btw I LOVEEEEEEEE THISSSSSSSSSSS

Kisse pyar karthi ho meri maa??
Tumse mere Baap 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I love them🤣 They make my day🤣🤣

Originally posted by --blossom--

Awesome creeations ravz di.love all the siggies..especially arjuhi ones..!

Thanks😃

Originally posted by Sano88

awesome siggiesss ravss

Sanoooooooo! Thank youuuu😃

Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

Freakin gorgeous update Ravz 🤗 this has got to be your best Update so far..the arjuhi ones are exceptionally gorgeouss :OO
love everything about them, the colouring , the texture, fonts and blending..perfection....!!!!

Thanks Ragini😃 Really? That means so much to meEmbarrassed Thank you soo much!

Originally posted by -Rinki-

GAGAGAGAGAGGA! No I don't like Lady Gaga, I'm just going gaga over your update. 🤣 Sorry, my lame sense of humour. 😆 It's ok it made me laugh🤣🤣🤣

Eeeeeeeeks! The Arjuhi sigs are gorgeous 😍 The BEST Confession scene EVER!! I know right?! And he thought he was dreaming🤣 Hahahaha using that sig right away. :P Hahaha they make such a "We're crazy but we're awesome" pair. 😃 Yes they doDay Dreaming
Love the Karnika sigs, they're so adorable! Love the textures and colouring :D Thanks😃

BUT, WAIT. WHAT? 😳 Huh?😳 Why are the "Do not use" sigs SO pretty? I don't know? 🤣 Like oh god, why is it written in my phooti kismat that I didn't tapkofy here earlier and couldn't request and can't use the "Do not use" sigs :| I'm sorry? There's always next time? I dunno what to say🤣
But all the reqs are rlly pretty (: LOVE LOVE the ones you made for BC Awards. HAHAHA, did Shikha win almost everything? 🤣 I see her name on almost every sig. 🤣 Thanks😃 And seems like🤣 I only made half of the siggies she made the rest but i think she won the most awards🤣
The colouring. blending. textures, EVERYTHING is amazing =) Thank youuuu

Originally posted by Angel-Pebby

I loved them Ravs!! Superb..!! ArJuhi sigs are way too adorable for words! Thanks for the PM =) 

You rock! :D

Thanks😳

Originally posted by ksg-kash-kajen

aww amaznggg updte...lovely creationz...love all d sigz..arjuhi ones r awesummm..othrs r greatt too:)
hv edited on pg 3:)

Thanks😃 And will check it out =)

Originally posted by Additi_sjfan

Woah... i lost count after the BC awards siggies.... largest update ever...😕😆 I think the one with the MJHT award siggies was bigger🤔 I don't remember🤣
n all r just as amazing... love love the karanika one.. esp the confession... wana watch the scene now...😆 Thanks =) And you should watch it! March 22nd YT it🤣

n the requests...all r fab.. love aishu n the BC awards-shahid one the most..... all of them r simply gorgeous...
fab fab work ravs... Thanks SJ😃

Originally posted by -Jessy-

Firstly, congratz on your new shop.....may you have many more 🤗 Thank you😃

Secondly, I absolutely LOVE the creations on page 1, especially the Sharad & Divyanka sig. 😍 I miss them too :( Thanks😃 And they were awesome weren't there? I wish they'd come back on screen together😔

Now up to the update on page 7, all siggies look oh so amazing .....love Mango's request a lot 😍 Thanks😃 And hers pissed me off cuz I had to take caps for her🤣 It's not easy when he keeps dancing and wont stand still😳🤣

I love the colouring and style of all your siggies....it's too good for words Embarrassed Thank you so much😃

Finally, thnxxx a lot for the PM =))

Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Amazing creations Ravjot.. Thanks😃

omgoshhh the KK ones are SUPERBBBBB.. Glad you like them😃 
loved them choo mch.. nd the RaDev one is very beautifullll!!
make some Free to use RaDev sggs nahh.. :$ I'll try😆 I was actually gonna use those pics for a siggy but then ended up using it for the NL instead😆

Fab wrkk .. keep rockingg..! :D

Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

I have always been a fan of your work..but just been lazy to comment lol..so finally got around to commenting:) Aww thanks😃 I'm lazy too😆 I'm like a silent stalker in everyone's shop/gallery🤣
LOVE your creaitons..just love your styles..really unique<3 Esepcially love the textures and the coloouring..:) Beautiful<3 Thanks =) Glad you live them😳
I especially love this one from a few previous updates:)

If you take suggestions..can you do something like the one above..but involving love instead:)
If not its okay:) Sure why not😃
Keep rocking hun and cant wait to see morE:)
Sneha:)

Originally posted by -Fatima-

sooooooooooo beautiful update love karanika onez the most :)

Thanks Fatima =)

Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

*sniffs*
I hate you. So much. This is the thanks I get for helping you with the script?😳
You're saazishing against me. 😲 And you tired to get Pooji on your side. 😲 Do you want me to go after Ami too?😳🤣

I just have to say that, although i don't watch that Karan-Krthikia Kritika...or however you spell her name show Kitni Mohabbat Hai, i wanna watch that confession scene now because it's well....hilarious. March 22nd YT it😃🤣

And...you suck. Says you. I love my request and stuff Good *hmph* but you should have put the picture on the left in the middle because...i say so. *shrugs* NOO! I AM NOT PICKING OUT MISTAKES ON PURPOSE!... I didn't want to so I didn't

Oh my god. Why am i writing this comment for you? 😳 Cuz I made your stupid siggy😳

I should have just ignored this PM. I should have just NOT commented especially because there was no teddy bear sigs this time. 😳 You toldme to PM you😳 And I kind of ran out of teddy pics

....Who are you by the way? Bhoot  Why are you PMing me? You told me to I don't know you. I'll say the same next time you ask me to help you😊

-Jot.

Originally posted by aisha_1992

OMG huge update
aww love all sigs Thanks[d:]

awww beautifuly make, lved how u used pics and coloring WOOOOWWW.. like font too.. woooowww
like all reqs too.. Thanks😃 Glad you like it =)

MINE REQUEST😲 when i posted i dont remember😆 sachi I think you posted it like 2 weeks ago or something?[=)]

awww beautiful Shilpa
☺️ very gorgeous sig.. loved how it came out WOOOW SIZZLLLLING SIGG Glad you like it😃

oohhh COLORING KILLING ME.. perfect.. the texture and way of using pics stunning yaara... loved my both reqs and using tooo Yay😃 I was actually proud of this one😃

like all
BollyCurry Awards tooo..
fab updte yaara Thank you =)

senorita

Originally posted by lola610

Ravssss!!! Lolaaaaaa!
First off way to close when I finally decide what I want 😭 j/k I know where to find you, I'll just bug you somewhere else 😆 Oops?🤣 Well when you're done exams and if you make me proud then I'll make you a siggy. How's that?😆
Love the update ❤️ The KMH stuff is gorgeous, this might be like one of your best sigs ever... I am so in love with it 😍 Thanks😃 Glad you like it =)

Originally posted by -Preeti-

Ravs
that ArjOhi Sig ka History, geography me and u know well😆 Yes we do😎

But Fab Creations Yaar
Too Good
Me Loved themm all Thanks Preeti😃

Originally posted by nikita_88

Awesome siggies!

🤣 Love this one such a great scene!

Thanks😃 And i know right?🤣

Originally posted by Anu*Gayani*Anu

Awesome awesome awesome creations Ravjot. 👍🏼 👏 Loved Karnika & the siggies which you have made for the BC Awards the most. Simply amazing & fabulous.

Thanks for the pm & Looking forward to your next update.

Luv Gayani.

Thanks =) Glad you liked them😃

Originally posted by aishix

RAV X Aishoooooo! 
oh my heart!!<33
everying is just superub ;) Aww thanks😃

lovee karanika stuff esp :D
wow - all of 'em are beautiful ;P Glad you like them😃

Rani & PC one is HOTT^
love the style ;/ Thanks =)

Keep rocking'
Love ya always,
aishix
RAVS.

I heart your sig gallery/shop. IT"S amazingggg!! Love everything. Basically all is flawless, but i love love mango's sig.. yummyy!!

Originally posted by -Preeti-

Ahem ahem....
maybe BECAUSE I made her ADD US...
hum kya Faltu mein advice Dethe hai kya 🤣

just kidding Ravz 😆 i still love you all 😳
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jenny1000

RAVS. Jennyyyyyy😲

I heart your sig gallery/shop. IT"S amazingggg!! Love everything. Basically all is flawless, but i love love mango's sig.. yummyy!! Aww thank you! It means so much coming from you since I'm a HUGE fan of your work. I think I once commented saying I was a silent stalker🤔🤣 But thank you😃

Originally posted by shininggal2008

Lubly creations ❤️

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu😃

Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

Ahem ahem....
maybe BECAUSE I made her ADD US... Noooo you only said to add you and mango. You said nothing about Preeti😎
hum kya Faltu mein advice Dethe hai kya 🤣 Yes😃🤣

just kidding Ravz 😆 i still love you all 😳 Ily too😃

I just realised I always update at night😳 Like late at night. Usually past 1 am. Maybe I should aim for an earlier time🤔

Anywayyyyyyy I had lots to say but now I can't remember. Oh well. On to the update =)

Freebies

Teddy Siggy😆

K3G

Prem-Heer

Arjun-Arohi

I couldn't think of text so I stuck with Arjun Arohi but then Farycakes saved the day😎 As a result I have 2 versions😆

Do Not Use

Angelic_A

Arushi.J

Anu*Gayani*Anu

-Jessy-

And that's it😎
RAVUUUUU!!!!

WWOOWWOO I am first. 

Preeti, Gagu 🤪

I hate you RAVJOT! 😳 I can't belive u said 1st is worst. 😔 edted: wait I dont hate you no more preeti was first to like. 🤣

I am not going to comment on your siggy's. 😳 Edit: Will come back and edit. 😆
Edited by Angelic_A - 13 years ago
Ravs
me loves this Update from You
Simply Awsome sply kajol of K3G
kuch yaad aaya usse dekh

and AMAN
If you 1st in posting then me 1st in LIKING
🤣
n here's the PROOOF🤣

and Aman